Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice thread Akka😃
Happy to knw that Siddu first day went on well😃  golu molu is kindergarten Akka.. gud gud..

Thanee glad to knw Ryan liked the teacher😃

Is Archu human with normal feelings😕😆 gosh she never leaves a chance to disappoint me😆
Chalo it was expected😆

I just loved ur description about Sulo and Sav scene🤣 Savita is being very unreasonable, plotting and stuff.. She will ruin her family.. How can she support Ajit who along with Dharmu tried to harm Manav few days back and she knows Rasika so well, yet fell to her trap completely
Archu time and gain has proved how much she loves Savita , archu treats her maika and sasural equally, but y is savita being so unreasonable and wicked towards Archu that she got into scheming and al..

I used to love Savita and archu bonding but Rasika ki buri aankh lag ghai, Savita turned evil😭

Who ever manju's naukrani is.. flying kisses to her , muah.. she is star of the show⭐️

I think now Rasika after getting to know about Manju's tijori ki chori she will take more money from Savita, Savita is such a budhu to believ them, i thot she is smartest of  the lot but she came out to be the dumbest🥱

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

oh yeah translation for Sharon Di...😃 Since the song has most of the English words will give the translation only for hindi words.

Duktha - hurt
Tadaptha - throbbing
Gussa - Anger
Nakhre - whimsical behavior 😆

Rachna,
Thank you so much, my dear. Love all the maasti in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa/ Do Re Mi Fa So!!!
Edited by suan - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous write up Usha Karni.😃
Haven't watched PR but after reading ur expose i know it was maha pakao🥱 Manav getting maafi without even asking sorry was expected.
Sulo was upset coz she didn't get a hug from her darling Savita😉😆. N even asked her not to punish her for Archu daughter's mistake😲 Wah pyar ho to aissa😉😆
I'm missing participating in ur thread. Typing is like punishment with the right hand giving me jhatkas of pain.
Keep it up. Will check out ur nex thread later😃

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OSJ what hapnd to u???

take care🤗
Red_eyes thumbnail
@OSJ is back yea 😃 how have u been??