Alright. 
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
update in about 2 hours
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you very much for the amazing response πŸ˜³ M really overwhelmed. Do support me like this always. So,here it is. Next ud. 

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

Pia fumbling for words, 'What' no... N'o' it's not disturbing me. It's only that my sister is waiting for me outside. I have to answer her.'

Abhay: 'Oh really? Then look over here, right in my eye and say it again.'

Chapter 3

Pia shut her eyes tightly. Normally, she wouldn't have been afraid of saying it while looking into someone's eyes. But this time, it was different. She didn't know why but this pair of eyes seemed much familiar to her. Also, his eyes captured her in a way that she couldn't help but get lost in them.

Thus, she was afraid to look into them and say it. The truth was that his standing in front of her without a shirt was in fact bothering her. So, she also couldn't look into them and tell a lie. Besides, she was very bad at lying. Even a stranger would tell that she was lying.

When she didn't turn around in few seconds, he put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around. She let him turn her but she didn't look at him. He lifted her chin and softly said, 'Look at me.'

She slowly lifted her eyes to look into his. She felt as if she was being possessed by a spell that was forcing her to get lost in them. He said: 'You really need to learn how to lie.'

Pia: 'Huh?' she said as she heard his voice which brought her out of the trance.

Abhay: 'You were just as bad in lying as you were 6 years ago, Pia.'

Pia was now shocked. This boy who was having so much control over her, knows her name and she doesn't know his. She pouted, 'Not fair! You know my name bur I don't know yours?'

She took a step back. He said, 'You're stupid. You should be demanding as to how I know your name. and not worry about me knowing your name but you not knowing mine.' He smirked looking at her.

As she gave it a thought, she realized he was right. 'Whatever Mr. smarty pants. Just answer both questions.' He was about to say something. She interrupted, 'But first, put your shirt on.'

He smirked yet again. 'What if I don't?'

This time, she wasn't going to let his so called 'spell' work on her. Angrily she walked up to the bed and picked up his shirt which was kept there, perfectly ironed. He had turned around to see where she was going. She walked back to him and held it in front of him, hinting him to wear it.

He folded his hands with a grin on his face that said, 'What if I don't?'

Pia: 'Ugh! You're so irritating!' unfolding his hands and stretching them in front of him, she put the sleeves in and standing on her toes, let the shirt slide from his head. Pulling the remaining down and then made him let his hands back down. In short, it was as if she helped him wear his shirt.

She muttered under his breath, 'Gosh, you are such a kid!'

Abhay was enjoying it fully. Just them Misha knocked on the door. She was trying to listen but when she couldn't, she finally knocked.

Pia: 'Misha. (Looking back at Abhay)Now I'm opening the door and you won't stop me.'

Abhay: 'As you wish.'

Pia walked up to the door and as she opened it, a list of questions rained on her from Misha: 'Are you ok? What happened to you? Why did you run in crying? Why weren't you answering when I was knocking like a maniac? Who else is there inside? Now speak up, will you? Why are you mum?'

Pia (innocent): I'll answer when you let me. And I'm fine. I wasn't crying. I was just cold outside, thanks to you and Panchi who forced me to wear this in such weather.'

Misha feeling guilty: 'Alright. I'm at fault. I'm sorry. No one's there. With whom were you talking with?'

Pia: 'Huh?' she turned around but Abhay was nowhere in sight. 'Nothing. I was just talking to myself.'

Misha said in her head: 'I know you're lying.' To her: 'Alright. Let's go now. Mamma was looking for us.'

Pia: 'Ok. Let's go.' She looked back inside just once to make sure Abhay was there or not. She didn't see him again. She thought that maybe the whole that happened inside was her imagination. Her inner voice argued: 'How can that be? You can't just imagine such things.'

She was in a dilemma on whether or not it was real or not. Her mind said no but her heart said yes. 'What happened to be back there?' she asked herself. As they reached the party area, Pia remembered Maya. She cursed herself for forgetting about her. But to her surprise, Maya was already in the lawn sitting in a corner with a glass of water.

She smiled at Maya and excusing herself, walked over to her and they started talking like best friends who are meeting after years. After a while, Haseena took the mike and the music was lowered. She spoke: 'Ladies and Gentlemen, along with young boys and girls, you all must know that this party has been kept to welcome my older son Abhay. Please welcome him.'

Abhay walked up to the mini stage and hugged his parents. It was all not for just show off. He was indeed meeting them the first time since he had landed in India. When he had come to house, he had first gone to freshen up and rest for a while.

The music was put on loud again and after having a small chit-chat with mom and dad; Abhay went to Sid who was sitting sadly next to the food arena.

Abhay: 'Hey kiddo. Why so sad?'

Sid: 'Bro.' after parting from the brotherly hug, he said, 'Don't call me kiddo!'

Abhay laughed at his fake anger. 'You still get angry. Anyways, tell the reason of your sadness.'

Sid: 'What do I tell! Panchi has made my life miserable.'

'Panchi Dobrial?'

'Yes. Who else can make me feel like a loser?'

'What happened this time?'

'Like always, I was flirting with a girl and she warned me not to flirt with any other girl in this party at any time or else the consequence would be bad.'

Abhay: 'Ha-ha. She really knows how to handle you.'

'Go on. Laugh at my piteous state. I'm never going to talk to you.' Saying so, he left to go to another corner with a long sad face.

Abhay walked up to Panchi and tapped her. She turned to look at the source. 'Hey Panchi.'

'Abhay! Hi. How are you?'

Abhay: 'Excuse us ladies.' They walked over to a quite area. 'I'm fine. You haven't changed at all.'

Panchi: 'But you've changed a lot.' (Teasing voice)

Abhay: 'If you say so. Tell, how's life?'

'Same as it was. Misha's pranks and her annoyance.'

'So, Misha hasn't changed either.'

'She will never!'

'And Pia?'

'Pia' well'' Misha interrupted. 'Hey dude! Not even one hi to me?'

Abhay: 'Opps. I forgot to meet my princess.' He calls her princess just to irritate her to end of the world.

Misha: 'DON'T CALL ME PRINCESS! M not a princess. How many times do I have to tell you?!'

Abhay smirked: 'Panchi's right. You will never change.' And hugged her. Forgetting her anger, she hugged him back.

Misha to Panchi: 'Where's Pia? She excused herself long ago and I can't find her anywhere. I looked around the whole party.'

Panchi: 'I've no idea. I haven't seen her since I last left her and then you were with her.'

Abhay torturing them: 'Some nice older sister's you are.'

Misha: 'Shut up! We very well know our responsibility towards our younger sister.'

Panchi: 'Ya. What Mish said. Now go find her. She loves playing hide and seek. So finding her is in neither of our control.'

Abhay: 'Alright. Demanding much?!'

He left pouting but inside, his heart was jumping on meeting Pia again. Though he had no idea where to look.

Precap: 1.   Maya: 'Pia, thank you!'

2.   Abhay: 'Who was that girl?'

Prev: Imp Note

Next: Chapter 4

I've posted the schedule of September where the Schedule for August was posted. Do check :)

here's the link case: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46050948�

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

Love, Khushi

Waiting for you precious response. πŸ˜³

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Edited by simi91 - 12 years ago
Neytiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lvly update.thnx 4 pm.waitng 4 ur nxt updte n pm.
prerna26 thumbnail
LOVED IT...😊 EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE...CONTINUE SOON..THANKS A LOT FOR PM. GOOD LUCKπŸ˜ƒ
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Piya literally putting the shirt on Abhay was so cute yet funny! 😳 πŸ˜† Gosh Abhay was so stubborn on not putting the shirt on that Piya literally had to put the shirt on him! Can't wait till Abhiya's second meeting for the night! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunny4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it ..awesome
😊thanks for the pm
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update..
Loved it !
Poor siddy boy..he cant even flirt...hahaha
abhiya's room scene was super cute..abhay is indeed a small kid !
Thanx for the pm
continue soon
tc
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update dear loved it :)thanks for the pm :)