Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright so M here with my comment on chapter 3 :)

Misha and Pia are such great sisters, "I know you are lying" Misha is just a sweetu :-*
Well all three sisters are great, love the bond they share :)

Coming to Abhiya :) 
Love the moment, so well written...it was more as if i am watching the screeplay rather than reading one ;)

Hmm so Pia doesnt remember Abhay...but Panchi and Misha does...and Abhay also remembers Pia πŸ˜•
But Abhay and Misha are too cute, and always love his smirk in all the parts ;)
Yup Misha will be Misha...no  matter what she will never change :) and i love her that way, so no need to change either πŸ˜‰

Love the last bit :) the way he pouts but his heart is dancing in the inside...So CUTE !

Now waiting for the next part :)
Ud soon :-*

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kasurbest

Alright so M here with my comment on chapter 3 :) Finally! 

Misha and Pia are such great sisters, "I know you are lying" Misha is just a sweetu :-*
Well all three sisters are great, love the bond they share :) hehe thnx. 

Coming to Abhiya :) 
Love the moment, so well written...it was more as if i am watching the screeplay rather than reading one ;) wow! thank you so much! 

Hmm so Pia doesnt remember Abhay...but Panchi and Misha does...and Abhay also remembers Pia πŸ˜• will clear this doubt soon 
But Abhay and Misha are too cute, and always love his smirk in all the parts ;) they are. πŸ˜³
Yup Misha will be Misha...no  matter what she will never change :) and i love her that way, so no need to change either πŸ˜‰ nope. she wont. i cant even dare to change her. after all, i love her!  πŸ˜†

Love the last bit :) the way he pouts but his heart is dancing in the inside...So CUTE ! haha thnx 

Now waiting for the next part :)
Ud soon :-*

me in red
thnx for commenting. 
will ud today 
-Araina- thumbnail
will ud today according to UST
when? not sure
as i have to write the part then type nd then post πŸ˜†
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

Thank you very much for the amazing response Do support me like this always. So,here's the next ud. On time, as promised. 

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

Abhay: 'Alright. Demanding much?!'

He left pouting but inside, his heart was jumping on meeting Pia again. Though he had no idea where to look.

Chapter 4

Maya was in control now, though she was still little tipsy (talli). 'So, how come you are at this party? I mean, it's for invites only.' Pia asked. 

Maya: 'Yes. Thing is that I know Abhay. He has helped me out when I was in need. He had sent me an invitation. I wouldn't have came. But it's the least I can do to show that I appreciate it.'

Pia was confused. When did Abhay help Maya? Because as far as the story goes, he's been in London since last 4 years. And as far as Maya told her, She moved to this city only 2 years ago. So there was no chance Abhay and Maya met before that. 

Pia: 'How is that possible? Didn't you say you moved here just 2 years ago?'

Maya: 'Yes. I did. Before that, I was in London with scholarship help. That's when he had helped me. You see, we used to go in same college.'

Pia: 'Oh, I get it.'

Maya: 'So how come you are here?'

Pia: 'You really need to socialize more. Everyone in this town knows the relationship between Dobriyal's and the Raichands.'

Maya gasped before saying, 'You are one of the Dobriyal sister?'

Pia nodded cutely. 'Why do you seem so shocked?'

Maya: 'Because, I'd never imagined I would be sitting in front of one. Never thought that rich people could also be kind.'

It was not Pia's turn to get shock. 'Why do you say that?'

'From experience. So, which one are you?'

Pia said in her head, 'Seems like she's been through a lot.' her inner mind responded, 'Like you haven't!' she chuckled at her own side comment and replied, 'The youngest one.'

Maya nodded. they were quiet and were just enjoying the cool breeze blowing against their face. it was as if they only know other for a short time but almost everything about them is similar. Their likes and dislikes. Both enjoyed nature like nothing more. Once again, they had came up to the terrace and were now lying down on the railing of it. They didn't have to be afraid as it was thick enough and there were no chances of them falling down. 

Even though their skin was feeling clod and was freezing, they loved it. More over, they were glad to know that in this world, there was at least one person who was just like her. 

Maya: 'Pia, thank you!'

Pia looked at her with confused eyes that were asking, 'For what?'

Maya explained, 'For accompanying me. I don't remember the last time I had so much fun with anyone. let alone fun, I don't even remember a friend who laid next to me and with whom I feel as if i can share anything to that person.'

Pia smiled at her noble thought. 'Then I should also thank you. Same is the case with me.' Maya sat up. 'How can that be? I've heard that you are always surrounded by someone or other.'

Pia nodded. 'That's true indeed. But those people are with me just for my richness. I'm sure none of them truly care about me. I've never had a friend with whom I can talk to this openly. Except of course few people. Even that's been a really long time.'

'I agree. Just know, that I'm not one of them who fake.'

Pia: 'You don't need to tell that. I can see the honesty in your eyes.'

'Thank you Pia. Well, I think I should go now. it's getting late. If I don't reach on time, warden will get mad.'

'Wait, won't you want to meet Abhay before leaving?'

'Forget it. It's fine. He's probably busy with other people. I'll meet him some other time. It's not like he's leaving tomorrow.'

'True. It was great spending time with you. When will I meet you again?'

'If we're truly meant to be friends, then we'll bump into each other again just like we did today.'

'So playing destiny game huh?'

With a teasing smile, Maya replied, 'Let's take it that way.' and winked. 'Bye.'

With a chuckle, Pia greeted her bye as well. Maya left. Pia stood by the railing and watched Maya till she reached out of her sight. 'She is truly a unique piece.'

Voice: 'And so are you.'

Haseena: 'Girls, have you seen Abhay or Sid?'

Misha: 'We sent Abhay on Pia hunt.'

Panchi: 'And as for Sid, he's over there frowning.'

Haseena: 'Alright. Thanks. Why don't you both start eating. It's almost time and people are starting to leave too.'

Misha: 'Sure aunty. We will soon.'

'Alright. Have fun.' Saying so, she left to tell the same to Sid and then left to have her own dinner with Chand, Arnab and Madhu.

Misha: 'Let's go. It'll take time for Abhay to return back.' They went and joined Sid. Panchi would have left not wanting to have her dinner with Sid. But then, that would seem rude in her mother's dictionary who was watching them.

Pia jumped hearing the voice. it startled her. The voice belonged to Abhay and it was very close to her. 'Sorry, didn't meant to startle you.'

'Well, too late for that. You already have.' she snapped back. 'What are you doing here?'

'Why, looking for you of course?'

She folded her hands in front of her asking another question, 'And why exactly?'

Abhay: 'Because you still hadn't answered my question.'

Pia: 'Which question?'

'If it was truly troubling you or not?'

After fumbling: 'That topic has been closed. If you have nothing else to ask, then excuse me. I have to leave.'

Abhay: 'Wait, I do have one question.'

Pia stepped back where she was and asked, 'That is...?'

'Who was that girl whom you were watching go?'

'None of your business.'

'It is. You see, she seems so much like one of my friend I had invited. But I can't find her. I have a feeling it was her who left.'

'Well, you're right. You do know her and you are too late.'

'Meaning?'

'She left because it was almost time of her curfew. if you realize, it's almost nine.'

He looked at his watch. 'You're right. It's fine. I'll meet her tomorrow.'

'Hmm! Bye.'

'Wait.'

'Now what?' she was getting irritated now. 

'How is she?' he asked with concern in his voice. she couldn't resist but smile.

'How about we sit down and talk?'

They both sat down. Pia continues, 'She seems fine. Though you would know better. Actually, she's not fine. Seems sad about something. A very nice girl though.'

'I'm surprised she talked to you.'

'Why?'

'She doesn't seem to make friends anymore.'

'Oh, well, it seems as if we talked to each other for quite a long time. I just met her recently but seems as if we were destined to meet.'

'She told you exactly where she lives?'

'No. She said if we truly meant to be friends then we'll bump into each other again.'

He smiled. 'I'm glad she told you that.'

'Huh?'

'Nothing. Thank you.'

'Now why are you too saying thanks?'

'You too? Means she also said thanks.'

'Yes.'

'Let me guess. For being her friend?'

'Hmm. Why are you?'

'Same reason. For being there for her today. I know I invited her but wasnt able to meet 

her.'

'She'll be glad to know that you haven't forgotten that you invited her.'

'How can I? She is the closest friend I had in London.'

'Really? It doesn't seem as if...'

'As if I'd be friends with only few people?'

'Well, yea.'

'Truth is I have tons of friends. But she was the only 'true' friend. Rest only after fame, if you know what I mean.'

'Oh I know what you mean alright!' with sarcasm in her tone. 

'So, same case with you?'

'Uh-huh.' she agreed. 'Well, you can meet her tomorrow. I think I should leave.'

'I'd like it if you'd stay little bit longer.'

She looked at him as if he was crazy. She didn't know what to reply back. Somehow, she did want to stay and talk to him. Not knowing why, she sat back down next to him. 

'So, how do you know my name?'

'Not hard actually. Whenever I talk to Misha, she tells about you and Panchi.'

'Misha? I didnt think she still talks with you.'

'Now you know she still does.'

'But how did you know that Pia was none other than me?'

'Let that stay a mystery for a while?'

'Why?' she pouted. To which he replied, 'I know you love mysteries. So how about you figure it out by yourself?'

'Fine.' she turned a bit in her spot to face the other way and also look at the sky. The stars were twinkling bright and under the moon light, it seemed so much more beautiful. Abhay sat there next to her admiring her face and how different she looked. Yet, there was still the innocence, cuteness, her stubbornness that hadn't changed. 

Pia was admiring the nature (as always) and Abhay was admiring her. It all seemed so perfect to be true. Abhay snapped out of his admiring session when Pia looked at him. he quickly looked away. they sat there silently stealing each other's glances. 

It seemed as if they were talking silently to each other. Unsaid words expressed each other to the other. Suddenly, a heavy cold wind blew making her small strand of hair come and block the clear view of her face. Feeling the chilly breeze, Pia shivered and started rubbing her arms. 

This action of her's didn't go unnoticed by Abhay. Immediately, he removed his black leather jacket and handing it to her said, 'Here.'

She refused saying, 'It's fine.' Though it was clear that she was in need of warmth. And his warm leather jacket was just what she needed. 

She was being stubborn again! Even Abhay wouldn;t take no as an answer. He moved closer to her and wrapped it around her. Pia looked up as she felt the sudden warmth. Looking into his eyes, she seemed to search for an answer. 'Why?'

He replied to the unsaid question, 'It's clear that you are cold. If you knew you can't handle the coldness then why'd you wear this type of dress? That too in this sort of weather?' he demanded an answer as he completely wrapped her up.

Innocently she said, 'I didn't have a choice. Thanks.'

'Welcome.' he smiled. 'From further on, don't let Panchi force you to wear what you don't want to wear.'

Again, he left her shocked. How does he always seem to know? She asked herself again.

Precap: Chand: 'Don't worry Arnab. I'll make sure she reaches home safely by tomorrow.'

Arnab: 'I know I can trust you. It's just that... Well, never mind. What's done is done. She'll be much better if she stays here tonight.'

Abhay: 'You're right about that uncle. Don't worry. I'll keep checking on her myself.'

Arnab: 'Thank you son. Now I can go without any worry.'

Dobrial's retired for their house having full faith in Raichands. 

Prev: Chapter 3

Next: Chapter 5

A/N: I've posted the schedule of September where the Schedule for August was posted. Do check :) Hope you all enjoyed this part. 

here's the link case: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46050948�

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

Love, Khushi

Waiting for you precious response. πŸ˜³
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
So, here is the next update. Hope you all will enjoy. 
Well, this part is mostly on AbhIya and Pia-Maya. 

prerna26 thumbnail
Nice update..πŸ‘Loved Pia-Maya's Blooming friendship...πŸ˜ƒPia and Abhay's convo was also very interesting...He knows her too well...❀️Precap sounds interesting...Were they talking about Pia in the Precap ❓ Continue soon and thanks a lot for PM.😊 Edited by prerna26 - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome...

maya n pia truly became nice friends...

continue soon...

thnx for PM...
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update, loved their conversations.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! I'm glad Piya and Maya found friends in each other! And as for Abhay and Piya, I loved their conversation! I love how Abhay knows what's going on with Piya! And Abhay giving Piya his jacket was so cute! 😳 I'm assuming the precap is about Piya staying at the Raichands for the night but why, I guess we'll find out in the next update! Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
i'm loving the frendship b/w piya n maya. . They both understand each other !
Abhay is such a sweet heart !
Abhiya convo was really nice

thanks 4 d pm
continue soon
tc