Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey khushiπŸ˜ƒ
awesome start dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
omg misha n her prankπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
ohhh poor madhuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
birdi ki vat lagadi...
hope in nxt update we get abhiya interection...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Fantastic update! So I'm assuming that we will see a Abhay-Piya interaction in the next update, judging from the precap. Can't wait! πŸ˜› Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon 😊

Thnx Deepi! Let's see. Sure
-Araina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu123

hey khushiπŸ˜ƒ

awesome start dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
omg misha n her prankπŸ˜†...
ohhh poor madhuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
birdi ki vat lagadi...
hope in nxt update we get abhiya interection...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita

Hey dear! 
thank you so much 
πŸ˜†
tht's d dobrials ! ;)
Ud maybe by morning... 
Same to you
-Araina- thumbnail

thank you
-Araina- thumbnail
Hey friends. πŸ€— I will ud this story today. Not sure when since i have few things lined up to do. But today, you'll get the next chapter. So just keep checking from time to time as i wont be able to send out pm's today. πŸ˜­
Thank you! For giving this FF this amazing response. πŸ˜³

Love, 
Khushi

-Araina- thumbnail
thnx sis

Updating soon. 
Almost done typing 
-Araina- thumbnail

Thank you very much for the amazing response 😳So,here it is. Next ud. 

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

Chapter 2

Around 7 to 8 workers were standing in a straight line. Their hands were in the back and heads low. All were standing as if they were on target point and someone was about to shoot them dead.

Voice: 'Do you all understand or are just standing here like a statue and not listening?' the voice was feminine.

One of them dared to speak: 'We understand mam.'

Voice: "This party is for him. If I get a single complaint then all of you will be fired. Got it?'

'Nothing will go wrong ma'am.' The woman was walking back and forth in front of the servants.

'It better not.' She said.

Another servant came and spoke with head low: 'Mrs. Raichand, the Dobrial's have arrived.'

Haseena: 'Ok. Take good care of them. I'll be out in a second. (to others) Get back to your positions.'

All left at once. After going to her room for the last time for the day, she went to the party area, which was outside in the garden area and lawn. She joined her husband Chand.

The whole place was dancing with lights. A huge crowd was gossiping and admiring the surroundings. Together, Chand and Haseena went to receive the Dobrial's.

It was always a pleasure to both families to see the other, even though they meet almost every day.

Chand:'Not bad. Exactly on time.'

Arnab: 'I always keep my word Chand.'

Chand: 'Definitely. How are you bhabhi ji?'

Madhu: 'Fit and fine. How are you both?'

Haseena: 'You can see for yourself, Madhu. How are you girls?'

All 3: 'Fine aunty.' With a boring expression.

Haseena: 'You must be getting bored. Why don't you join the youngsters on that side of the lawn? I'm sure you'll enjoy there more.'

Misha: 'Correct aunty. So, see you later?' saying so, she pulled Panchi and Pia to the other side.

Misha left to do her own pranks and entertain herself. Pia: 'Remind me again why this party is given?'

Panchi: 'Abhay is coming back for vacations.' She saw Sid flirting with some random girl. 'You stay right here. I'll be back.' And went towards Sid.

Pia: 'Panchi, where are you going?' but she had already left. 'Great! What am I supposed to do? I don't even know anyone here.'

Misha: 'S**T man! There are no drinks here.'

Pia: 'What! Have some shame Misha.'

Misha: 'Come on. Let's go.'

Pia: 'Where?'

Misha: 'Terrace.'

Pia: 'What? Why?'

Misha: 'Here comes question mark! Duffer, it'll be cool and windy there. Not boring like here. Where's birdie?'

Pia: 'I don't know. She went somewhere.'

Misha: 'Ok. Let's go enjoy our night.'

Panchi hugged Sid from back on purpose and said like an innocent girl-friend. 'Hi baby! Where were you? I've been looking for you everywhere.'

The girl in front of him shot him a 'disgusting' look and left angrily. Sid: 'Tina' no, Sheena. Priya? God, whatever your name is. Please stop. Listen'' but the girl was long gone. He turned to Panchi angrily. 'What the hell was that for?'

Panchi: 'I was just protecting that poor girl. My work is done here.' She turned to leave. 'Oh yea! If I see you flirting with any other girl present here in the party, at ANY time, then worst will happen. So listen to me and stay away from them.'

Sid: 'Why do 'you' care?'

Panchi: 'I care about your parents. Those girls have come with their parents and their parents are either your parents' friends or business friends. I wouldn't want anything to go wrong between them. But why would you care about them!' saying so, she left.

Sid: 'Just great!  Now how do I amuse myself?'

Misha: 'You go. I'll get us some soft drink.'

Pia: 'Ok. Come soon.'

As she climbed the last step, she saw two people in a very close position. They also turned to look at her as they heard the sound made from her small heel.

Pia immediately said, 'I'm sorry. I'll leave now.'

Girl: 'Na. It's fine. You can stay.' From her tone, Pia understood that she fully drunk. The girl started to walk up to her. 'Hi. I'm Maya. You are?'

Pia: 'I'm Pia. Why have you drunk so much?'

They boy fainted as he himself was lot drunk. Looking at him and back at her, Maya said, 'To get rid of all the pain. Everyone's leaving me. My parents, sibling, everyone! I can't handle it so I drink. Do you know how it feels?' all was said so passionately that it brought tears in Pia's eyes. Mostly because somewhere deep down, Pia felt the same way.

Pia (murmured): 'I feel the same. (to Maya) Maya, listen. Everyone has problems. That doesn't mean you start drinking dear.'

Maya: 'You know what Pia? You are very sweet. No one's tried to explain thing to me before and talk to me this nicely till now.'

Pia: 'Where do you live? You need to go and rest.'

Maya: 'Home? I have no home. I live in an orphanage.'

Pia: 'Oh''

Maya: 'Pia, you won't leave me na? promise me you'll always be there for me.'

Pia: 'Promise Maya. For now, let's get you somewhere warm. You're cold dear.'

Maya: 'No! I like to stay in open air. I feel like flying like a free bird that has nothing to worry about.' Pia was getting sentimental. She felt the same way sometimes.

Maya: 'You are crying Pia?'

Pia: 'Not at all. You stay here. I'll be right back.' Pia rushed down and entered the room that she first say and slammed the door shut. Misha saw her going in and rushed behind her.

'Pia? What happened?' she knocked on the door keeping the glasses away.

Manly voice with a hint of authority: 'Who's there?'

Pia hears the voice. Someone's here? She was standing right beside the light switch. She turned it on and as she looked up, she saw a man in pants and one hand was rubbing the towel on his hair. Pia gasped and immediately turned around shutting her eyes close. 'Sorry. I didn't see you.'

Abhay: 'It's ok.'

Pia: 'I'll leave now.'

Abhay: 'What! Wait. You can't open the door when I'm in this state.'

Pia: 'This state?' then she remembered what he is talking about. 'Oh. Sorry. Can you wear your shirt?!'

Abhay walked up to her and Pia could hear the footsteps but didn't realize that they were coming closer to her. He whispered in her ear: 'Are you fine?'

Pia felt tickly hearing the voice so close to her and feeling Abhay really close to her. She leaned her head closer to her shoulder feeling his presence.

He repeated the question: 'Are you fine?'

Pia collected herself and asked, 'Why do you ask that?'

Abhay: 'It's obvious. You came in here running and sniffing. That proves that you were crying.'

Pia: 'Oh. Umm, nothing. It was just cold outside so I came in to warm myself.'

Abhay knew that was not the truth. Yet he went along. 'If you say so. BTW, what's your name?'

Pia: 'Let's just stay as strangers. Now, if you don't mind, please wear your shirt.'

Abhay: 'Why? Is it disturbing you?' with a smirk on his face.

Pia fumbling for words, 'What' no... N'o' it's not disturbing me. It's only that my sister is waiting for me outside. I have to answer her.'

Abhay: 'Oh really? Then look over here, right in my eye and say it again.'

Precap:

1.   Misha: 'What happened to you?'

2.   Maya: 'Pia, thank you!'

3.   Abhay: 'Who was that girl?'

4.   'What happened to me back there?'

Prev: Chapter 1

Next: IMP NOTE

Hope you enjoyed. i gota rush so will send pm's in morning.

If you wish to recieve pm every time I ud this ff, then add the username below. I've created this account only because this way i'll only whom to pm. Cuz in this id of mine, i hv friends who dont read this ff and read certain ff of mine only. And i dont wat to disturb them by sending them unwanted pms.

If you do not add this username, then i'll think you donot want to recieve any further pm's on this ff. 

PKNPMLIST

Please read the post below to know a very important note about updates. 
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail

My updating schedule for the remaining month of august. 

Mon 22nd - Ud PKN
Tue 23rd - Ud KAHYZ
Wed 24th - Ud LSO
Thur 25th - W PKN
Fri 26th - W KAHYZ
Sat 27th - W LSO
Sun 28th - Ud PKN
Mon 29th - Ud KAHYZ
Tue 30th - Ud LSO
Wed 31st - FREE!! πŸ˜³

September's: 

Thur 1st: TYPE
Fri 2nd: W PKN
Sat 3rd: W KAHYZ
Sun 4th: W LSO
Mon 5th: Ud PKN
Tue 6th: Ud KAHYZ
Wed 7th: Ud LSO
Thur 8th: W PKN
Fri 9th: W KAHYZ
Sat 10th: W LSO
Sun 11th: Ud PKN
Mon 12th: Ud KAHYZ
Tue 13th: Ud LSO
Wed 14th: FREE
Thur 15th: TYPE
Fri 16th: W PKN
Sat 17th: W KAHYZ
Sun 18th: W LSO
Mon 19th: Ud PKN
Tue 20th: Ud KAHYZ
Wed 21st: Ud LSO
Thru 22nd: W PKN
Fri 23rd: W KAHYZ
Sat 24th: W LSO
Sun 25th: Ud PKN
Mon 26th: Ud KAHYZ
Tue 27th: Ud LSO
Wed 28th: FREE
Thur 29th: TYPE
Fri 30th: W PKN

October: (COMING SOON!)

Reason: I'm doind this so just in case i dont get time to send pm's you can come to this topic on that day and check the Ud. Also, it's so that FF's uding dont interrupt/overlap with my personal things/studies. I never plan things from advance, but this once, i decided to do so and see how things work out. 

PS: W= Write. that's for me πŸ˜‰ PKN= Pyar ki nishani
KAHYZ= Kitni ajeeb hai yeh zindagi
LSO= Love story online
Also, pls add the id listed in the above posts to get pm's. πŸ˜³

Prev: Chapter 2
Next: Chapter 3
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
PKNPMLIST thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Send buddy request to this ID,  if you are interested in getting a pm. 

Love, 
Khushi
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! Loved the Abhay-Piya scene in Abhay's bedroom! 😳 I can't wait till their love story kick starts! Looking forward to the next update! Continue soon 😊