ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is it me or is everyone waiting for Akshay and Manjari's love story to start??😕

I have waited so long for it to start and am watching it since the beginning of May in the hope that they will finally come together !! What the CVs are not getting is that by dragging something for too long, it becomes boring and loses it's flavour. That is exactly what is happening over here. By waiting for so long, the essence of Akshari's love story is deteriorating.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
U r waiting since May...I am waiting even before that since Akshay Manjari track actually started in March...😊
All the AKSHARi fans are waiting very badly to see their HAPPY love story actually...😍
The thing is Akshay Manjari are together but not the  romantic way we want actually...😆...and ya its getting very much delayed now...😔
But still I am happy to see them together through every good and bad times...😳
adutta94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no dear, it's nt jst u. many YIh fans r waiting for their union which will prob nt happen in this janam😭. I totally agree with u. it's been very long. They are dragging the show way too much😡. I started watching the show from april but the story is still not moving😔 toward their love story. Every day u hav a hope of their reunion and it ends up being disappointing and shatters all the hope. It's annoying me nw. Tht's exactly wht i was thinking. It's almost as if ur almost speaking frm my POV👏. They are making the show boring nw. I don't watch YIH anymore. I jst read farheen's and other wonderful YIH members written updates😊. I've 2 say they do very good job with it. Hats off to them👏. It'd be a torture for me to watch these episodes filled with akshay's anger and manjari's pain but hats off to farheen and other members who r still watching it. I don't hav the courage 2 bear this torture anymore😭. I'm also desperate for their union. IT seems like it'll couple more years for tht 2 happen😔 or should i say another janam or reincarnation for tht 2 happen🤔. This wait seems like forever. btw, wonderufl post👏. You've said most of YIH concerns in ur post😃. thanks very much😊.

@farheen- i wish farheen yaar. i was like u. U've so much patience😒
and ur still watching all the episodes. I jst can't make myself watch it. IT seems like a torture 2 me 2 see Akshay behaving like this with Manjari. I mean when r they gonna patch up. Lagta hai hum buddhe ho jayengein b the time they say ILU 2 each other😆😒. I hav 2 say i don't hav tht much patience. I can't see Akshaari apart for so long. they r nt even friends nw. Whn they used 2 be friends, they were fun 2 watch. Now they don't even seem like they're friends although they claim to be😔. God knws when the union wud happen but farheen ur a tru YIH fans as ur still makign urself watch the episode which many of us r nt abling 2 do😒
Edited by adutta94 - 12 years ago
sweet_tooth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's true that Manjari-akshay  are taking a long time to come together. It's been a drag.
When it happens Damaka hoga😊

In the meantime, some other good things have happened  like Mallika being fired.
Also, pooja has gone out of the equation.

Also, some new changes are happening . Gaurav choudary will make an entry.
So it might become more interesting.

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
@rashi dear - Thanks for the compliments..😊...just wanna say dont take these things so seriously...dont worry is janam mein AKSHARi wil surely unite...😃...hum buddhe nahi honge tab tak...😆...definitely i assure u that...
i hope that day wil cum soon...😳
Edited by frenz4u - 12 years ago
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I know! I hope it starts soon!
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
am just waiting for some good moments of akshay and manjari (in office and at home) as well between anushka and kabir...

the four rocked in the initial episodes before pooja entry...
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no its not only you - i've been waiting for their love story to start too.
they're dragging the show way to much ... i wanna see them together asap😳
Edited by Saania22 - 12 years ago