Posted: 12 years ago
even if suraj was paid heavy money by the taklu bros, he shouldn't have been back...is money so important, what i felt bad tht they constantly insulted him throughout the grand finale.

i dont think SURAJ Is genuine ever...he is a plant from MTV, i am 100 percent sure..this all drama was for TRP's n they made it...no wonder this time the trp's hve been highest 2.75 the number which roadies never rose up to...they made it this time...

but this is highly disgusting...if they think tht fooling the public can make them win ...its actually the opposite...they will lose respect from now on

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bond_girl thumbnail
dont get emotional dear . its all scripted . they choose different contestants in auditions . and then in show they do twists to support only those people whom they feel have potential in entertainment industry.

in poojas vote out she over reacted coz she used to love suraj . but this Roadies team never showed there chmistry on the show. because they had plans of making suraj a villan . ab ladki ke sath scene hoga tho ladka automatically hero banjata hai na.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Television/8z95cT71/2/MTV-Roadies-8-Grand-Finale.html

u may not have seen this scene its not on mtv site . but its among un seen fottage

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bond_girl

dont get emotional dear . its all scripted . they choose different contestants in auditions . and then in show they do twists to support only those people whom they feel have potential in entertainment industry.

in poojas vote out she over reacted coz she used to love suraj . but this Roadies team never showed there chmistry on the show. because they had plans of making suraj a villan . ab ladki ke sath scene hoga tho ladka automatically hero banjata hai na.

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/broadband/video/Television/8z95cT71/2/MTV-Roadies-8-Grand-Finale.html

u may not have seen this scene its not on mtv site . but its among un seen fottage

sorry  ??? what do u mean ?? can u be more specific ?😕
bond_girl thumbnail
to be speacific .its all scripted and edited to keep best interest of the contestants whom they are interested in .others they make villan according to there needs according to there script. why in the episode a guy who has been shown bad through out the specific episode is voted out .. 

even in biggboss same pattern is followed .when they want to vote out somebody . same fellow in shown in negetive light through out the week.

about pooja. she dint had any reason to over react. it should had been anamika,coz as they showed anamika was closer to suraj, she should had been feeling betrayed . but anamika dint react. why was pooja reacting... cozzz... she used to like suraj . was it shown on tv ??
 " NO... IT WASNT!!!" ...

reason wht ever she gave it was lame. kyun ki uski koi bhi reason anamika ke reason se badi nahi hoti . if anamika was closer to suraj more than pooja.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yup, she reacted more than anyone ...but i don't think she was in love with him or whatever!!  

May be the feeling of betrayal  was the reason...
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

to be speacific .its all scripted and edited to keep best interest of the contestants whom they are interested in .others they make villan according to there needs according to there script. why in the episode a guy who has been shown bad through out the specific episode is voted out .. 

even in biggboss same pattern is followed .when they want to vote out somebody . same fellow in shown in negetive light through out the week.

about pooja. she dint had any reason to over react. it should had been anamika,coz as they showed anamika was closer to suraj, she should had been feeling betrayed . but anamika dint react. why was pooja reacting... cozzz... she used to like suraj . was it shown on tv ??
 " NO... IT WASNT!!!" ...

reason wht ever she gave it was lame. kyun ki uski koi bhi reason anamika ke reason se badi nahi hoti . if anamika was closer to suraj more than pooja.

I dont think that even Anamika was close to Suraj. We have never seen those during episodes.

But I agree with you that these are all scripted and they out someone to fulfill their drama.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The thing that feel me that everything is preplanned is that they gave Suraj a Bike which is totally unexpected after what he did. But they gave him at the same time used Tamanna and taking that Bike. They never mentioned anything in Graveyard before Suraj voted out that Suraj is fake but when he was voted out they were jumping him with their anger and Suraj was also missing. But surprisingly we found Suraj in Finale to abet their drama. Which means that everything is preplanned.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

" NO... IT WASNT!!!" ...

nothing suggest like scripted these video just r proof that it is not scripted ..and abt pooja and suraj love story may be they had thing for each other but it looks like they  never expressed it fully..so i guess it was no  point to show the love story which never taked off...everything cant be fit in 40 min of footage  ..lots of  spicy things is being leftout like rajeev mentioned on graveyard  they  edited where raghu almost going to slap avtar and ranvijay stopped him.
bond_girl thumbnail
Thats the story roadies is scripted and edited. 
kaatty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

even if suraj was paid heavy money by the taklu bros, he shouldn't have been back...is money so important, what i felt bad tht they constantly insulted him throughout the grand finale.

i dont think SURAJ Is genuine ever...he is a plant from MTV, i am 100 percent sure..this all drama was for TRP's n they made it...no wonder this time the trp's hve been highest 2.75 the number which roadies never rose up to...they made it this time...

but this is highly disgusting...if they think tht fooling the public can make them win ...its actually the opposite...they will lose respect from now on

i agree to u neetu on this roadies 8 was nothing but scripted show. suraj was just planted to raise the TRP of the show.

and while surfing on the net i came across some really astonishing proofs too.he was paid to do the act by mtv roadies

http://buttersmash.blog.com/mtv-roadies-8-scripted/