Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

An "executive producer" is someone who is either financing a film, or is representing a studio or party that is financing a film. Films can have multiple backers, and therefore more than one executive producer. Executive producers -- often referred to as "the suits" because of their formal attire -- may not have any movie-making experience at all.

When a studio invests in a motion picture and it assigns an executive to oversee the making of the film, this executive is given the title executive producer. But he or she doesn't have a specific job on the set. Instead her responsibility is to make sure that everyone else is doing their job -- that the project is on schedule and is not over budget. The executive producer protects the studio's investment by overseeing the project.

The executive producer will work closely with the director if any concerns arise. For example, if bad weather holds up filming, or an actor is injured -- if anything at all goes wrong that threatens the picture staying on budget or on schedule -- the executive producer will press for solutions.

Another role of executive producer is to make sure that as the film is being made as planned; they ensure that ad hoc changes do not inherently alter the original project the studio approved. 

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-executive-producer.htm

hope u got point  it that raghu is just face of show if u  have noticed in season six raghu was promoted to" executive producer " it was shown on behind the season so he never produced the show financially ...  and abt falling trp for the show they  have enough ability to pull the show without scripting it they r doing it from last seven year..rahgu has done number of shows for mtv ..do u remember mailika aroa and cryus show "love line" which was one of the longest show on mtv ...rahgu was behind the camera   during that show...so he will not die if roadies gets stop...he is in this industry around 14 years and abt me yes i know few people from media and entertainment industry as well as from mtv

Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
bond_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

An "executive producer" is someone who is either financing a film, or is representing a studio or party that is financing a film. Films can have multiple backers, and therefore more than one executive producer. Executive producers -- often referred to as "the suits" because of their formal attire -- may not have any movie-making experience at all.

When a studio invests in a motion picture and it assigns an executive to oversee the making of the film, this executive is given the title executive producer. But he or she doesn't have a specific job on the set. Instead her responsibility is to make sure that everyone else is doing their job -- that the project is on schedule and is not over budget. The executive producer protects the studio's investment by overseeing the project.

The executive producer will work closely with the director if any concerns arise. For example, if bad weather holds up filming, or an actor is injured -- if anything at all goes wrong that threatens the picture staying on budget or on schedule -- the executive producer will press for solutions.

Another role of executive producer is to make sure that as the film is being made as planned; they ensure that ad hoc changes do not inherently alter the original project the studio approved. 

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-an-executive-producer.htm

hope u got point  it that raghu is just face of show if u  have noticed in season six raghu was promoted to" executive producer " it was shown on behind the season so he never produced the show financially ...  and abt falling trp for the show they  have enough ability to pull the show without scripting it they r doing it from last seven year..rahgu has done number of shows for mtv ..do u remember mailika aroa and cryus show "love line" which was one of the longest show on mtv ...rahgu was behind the camera   during that show...so he will not die if roadies gets stop...he is in this industry around 14 years and abt me yes i know few people from media and entertainment industry as well as from mtv

somebody tried to block me ,..

jo koi bhi sach bolta hai,uska log gala dabane ki koshish karte hain.

anyways

your above explanation ,states only duties of executive producer not the benefits ,it dos'nt state anywhere that executive producer is paid only salary .

and the site you reffered also dint bother to explain  coz its common sense

executive producer is also among one of the producers. but he has got additional responsibilies and so coz of the responsibilities he gets salary too , obviously he isnt doing any social work.

even rajeev is also co producer of Roadies, he always comes in special appearance , if we go according to you rajeev gets more than raghu(share in profits) ... and rajeev is boss of raghu .

About the trp thing :-

check out the raghu got warning from MTV post in the forum .you will get the reply that why did raghu do all this .

coz he was under pressure.

Edited by bond_girl - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: bond_girl

somebody tried to block me ,..

jo koi bhi sach bolta hai,uska log gala dabane ki koshish karte hain.

anyways

your above explanation ,states only duties of executive producer not the benefits ,it state anywere that execivtive producer is paid only salary .------  i already stated how executive producer work ...in media industry executive producer works on salary  and if u have seen this season as well as previous season raghu mentioned many times "my producer" & blah blah... and i guess u failed to understand that he gets paid for his work but he doesn;t produce show

and the site you reffered also dint bother to explain too coz its commen sense
coz executive producer is also among one of the producers. but he has got additional responsibilies and so coz of the responsibilities he gets salary too , obviously he isnt doing any social work. ---- ask anybody if u get chance who worked for entertainment industry u will get ur answer how executive producer works if rahgu ever had produced the roadies with his money his must had came in the list of producer u may check roadies episodes  it u  will not find ragu name   because he is only executive producer   ...i am telling u top of mountain but u dont  want to listen...

About the trp thing :-

check out the raghu got warning from MTV post in the forum .you will get the reply that why did raghu do all this .

coz he was under pressure. ----- arre may be they had heat up discussion whatever u read is just part of story not a whole story ...what they actually discussed what were the point where they disagreed nobody knows...and may be at last mtv  warning came up with do it or leave it forever...but it doesn;t mean he will script the show...

coz he was under pressure. ----- arre may be they had heat up discussion whatever u read is just part of story not a whole story ...what they actually discussed what were the point where they disagreed nobody knows...and may be at last mtv  warning came up with do it or leave it forever...but it doesn;t mean he will script the show...

yes i agree the show   cant totally be scripted coz they have some credibility...
bond_girl thumbnail
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: bond_girl

]   u believe  Wikipedia?? anybody  can edit it ..u want to believe wikipedia but not the roadies episodes where name of technicians and all director ,producers comes after the episodes ends ..strange isn;t it?? and u r not  the only one who is in impression that raghu produce the show and rajeev is not at all producer of roadies he do guest appearance for roadies  because raghu rajeev became hot cake for the mtv and it was ranvijay brought rajeev on judge panel  he suggested idea to bring double raghu kind of threat and surprise for contestant and  viewers and from 1-3 season rajeev  was associated rahgu   with editing of show and planning of pre production of show ..rajeev recently edited   the "master chef" hosted by akshay kumar

bond_girl thumbnail

discussion may be of anything but the initial post was that raghu was under pressure of providing a mind blowing seassion or loosing Roadies itself.

thats a lot to loose.

after listening to other side of story i have come to a conclusion that roadies may not be totally scripted ,but partially ,quarterly ... somethings that has happen in this season makes me think that ... everything isnt the way we feel it is.
-----  wahi baat phir se  ..its going round and round i already answered it

you have answered it .. but even i have raised a point that

discussion may be of anything but the initial post was that raghu was under pressure of providing a mind blowing seassion or loosing Roadies itself.

and there is another reason too... coz of which the actual sucpection started .

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=105855582841066&set=a.105803452846279.10492.100002498747682&type=1&theater

http://buttersmash.blog.com/mtv-roadies-8-scripted/

avtar had already written this on his wall about raghu paying money to suraj ..  even before finale .and than the picture confirmed the news.

. than the news of raghu getting warning from mtv .. all indicate there fingurs on raghu .

all avtars pridictions were true. even anchal winning was also said ages before the finale by him.
there is every posible reason to belive avatar.

and if u dont alone belive him . it wont make a difference . coz thousends of people belive already ... coz there are pleanty of proofs lying here and there which you dont want to see.

raghu ne kuch tho agdam bagdam kiya hai ...and he is now trying to cover it up... 

roadies is no more a reality show.

its scripted if not totally than partially.

fire_gun thumbnail
 u said raghu was under pressure due to falling trp let me tell u roadies is a only show of mtv who kept raising trp after every season  till season 6..season7 failed to rise in trp which didn;t featured raghu and season 8 had highest trp during audition  now tell me where the thing came raghu was under pressure due to falling trp...abt avtar prediction  he was part of finale and he knew who won  and finale was shot many days before  it aired ...have u checked mtv twitter account the they said suraj won bike just after his audition aired mean  journey of roadies shot was way ahead before it aired  ..mohit said on finale "i dont how the family will react on  nude task" means they had shot this time finale early ...and  abt avtar raghu kicked his ass so many times even he is only one who got kicked out of roadies like this so his  frustration can be smelled on his facebook wall...i dont have any reason to believe avtar  give me one reason to believe avtar ..avtar was trying for roadies from last three years and every year he had problem with crew or anybody else in audition ..what should i call him??? attention seeker?  first time he had problem with lady who was the member of crew raghu made avtar to say sorry second year he had problem with another guy who came for audition third time he had argument  ...in this season he had problem with host  of the episode "sidharath" while shaking hand ... have u seen single roadie who was with avtar on finale? why everybody dislike him? because he cant stop plotting with his dirty mind...
bond_girl thumbnail

u said raghu was under pressure due to falling trp let me tell u roadies is a only show of mtv who kept raising trp after every season  till season 6..season7 failed to rise in trp which didn;t featured raghu and season 8 had highest trp during audition  now tell me where the thing came raghu was under pressure due to falling trp...abt avtar prediction  he was part of finale and he knew who won  and finale was shot many days before  it aired ...have u checked mtv twitter account the they said suraj won bike just after his audition aired mean  journey of roadies shot was way ahead before it aired  ..mohit said on finale "i dont how the family will react on  nude task" means they had shot this time finale early ...and  abt avtar raghu kicked his ass so many times even he is only one who got kicked out of roadies like this so his  frustration can be smelled on his facebook wall...i dont have any reason to believe avtar  give me one reason to believe avtar ..avtar was trying for roadies from last three years and every year he had problem with crew or anybody else in audition ..what should i call him??? attention seeker?  first time he had problem with lady who was the member of crew raghu made avtar to say sorry second year he had problem with another guy who came for audition third time he had argument  ...in this season he had problem with host  of the episode "sidharath" while shaking hand ... have u seen single roadie who was with avtar on finale? why everybody dislike him? because he cant stop plotting with his dirty mind...

raghu was under pressure dint you read the raghu got warning post . roadies 6 and 7 both dint do that well .MTV has a lot on roadies show ,coz thats the only show which has more scoop. and the way u said raghu isnt the maker of the show . profits goes to somebody elses pocket . that that person will suerly pressure raghu .to perform . if this season too would had been not that good it would had been big problem for raghu.

beliving avtar is your personal choice. he has given us lot of reasons to belive him . all the things which ever he said have come true. that is another story that he thinks he is smart but in actual he is a nut case . he dosnt think twice before saying anything . thats why people can belive him . coz he isnt that smart to lie and get out of the situation . .

so the makers of the show paid suraj for the drama he did on the show.

avtar said that suraj said much more but it was edited out of the show to make raghu look hero... is it true ???  as i think you have link with mtv ...
fire_gun thumbnail
 season 6 gone extremely well ...why anybody  will pressure raghu when he was not involved  project where trp failed to   jump season 7?...that thread didn;t said he was under pressure its only says that the warning issued .. raghu is maker of the show he plan the draft he mark the places where task will be done he gets involves with each and every thing of roadies show  but he has nothing to do with producing show with his own  money.. raghu told  in graveyard he was against airing auditions and he didn;t wanted graveyard before roadies8 journey  started   it could be issue  ..it could be any another issue...avatr prediction had to come true because he was in finale  no surprise his prediction came true...no dear suraj didn;t said much even he was not ready to narrate whats  happening with roadies in rooms   when they all  get together on finale..he just kept avoiding crew and  didn;t talked much wanted to leave  as soon as possible as per source..