Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Some guys prefer girls who can't/don't talk sense. Whereas most women prefer a modicum of sense in a man so they don't die of boredom πŸ˜†
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Ram can be my sugar daddy anytime πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I was LOL when the song from Bobby came. Ram was super adorable, he saw through the girl. It must be hard for him to actually find someone who actually likes him as a person and not his money. Girls like that model do exist and what was portrayed was quite real. I have interacted with a couple of those gold digger no brain species, mostly they are beauty queens and models πŸ˜›

As for Priya, oh when she had tears, I was so sad for her but this happens too. I think some of us would have experienced that moment ourselves.

To me I think men are generally very visual creatures. For them it's always what they see first that counts then everything else follow suit. For women I think it's 50-50, they need some form of physical attraction but after that phase is over ( after 30 min) , the personality takes over the whole thing. No chemistry, no connection, no nothing. πŸ˜† I remember I used like this guy at the gym, he was so good looking and had an awesome body n cute smile but the minute he opened his mouth , there was nothingπŸ˜•, so my attraction died then and there.πŸ˜›

Nice analysis. πŸ‘πŸΌ

^^ Agree Fuzzy

and yeah, when the song came on and Ram's face 🀣 🀣 actually Ram had me 🀣 all the way through from beginning to end and how he chased her off.

"remember I used like this guy at the gym, he was so good looking and had an awesome body n cute smile but the minute he opened his mouth , there was nothingπŸ˜•, so my attraction died then and there" you just reminded me of David Beckham, good looking etc but then he spoke πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†