continue soon ...
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey belated bday wishes...
loved the update...
thank god maan came there on time...
loved the way he took care of her...
when he was loving her so much why wud he ask her to leave then...
pl cont soon
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday!!!
Loveee the part!!
Thanxxx God maan was on time!!
Hate rahul!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good...maan came on time...
n that rahul...😡
wonder what will happen next...
update soon...

nishi_I-fian thumbnail
rahul...u r dog...
Luv tht msk cares geet whole ni8
Btw tasty cake
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely part. really luving this FF alot😳
and have a great and awesome birthday and even more to come!

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wow. . . . read it in one go jst. . . . . loved it
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

UPDATING BUDDIES :)

zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 11

He take the aid box and sat beside her on bed… applying the ointment on her forehead slowly and blowing the area… she winced first when it touched her skin but his sweet blow make her forget her wound and she only look at him lovingly…after that he applied it to her neck… finishing the task of bandage he look at her lip which was cut from the corner.. Moving close he gently gave her a warm and soft kiss there… moving back he kiss her forehead bringing her close to his heart…

He sat with her whole night, she changed her dress and came to bed lying down... he sat there caressing her hair lovingly until she fall in deep sleep…. Kissing her head he finally makes his way to his house…

Maan woke up in midnight remembering the night… how there life changed after that day… they were so happy… enjoying their loving life… they went to many dates, romantic dinners, beach everywhere… she tried talking to their parents but he always told her to not to tell now… She started working in dad business, after her exams… he still was busy in his life… she tried to convince him many time but he always rejected….

Not able to keep himself away from her dream he went to his daughter room to find her sleeping peacefully hugging her teddy… he sat beside her stroking her hair… she sleeps like geet, looking cute… smiling at her he kissed her forehead and lay beside her and brought Khushi in his arm… she snuggled more closer…

It was fine Sunday afternoon… Maan was in his study working in his file, when Sam made her way inside… he smiled, indicated her to sit and again look back to his file… Sam looks at him for some time and the file at her hand…

Sir… I have booked our tickets… it's after two days…

Hmm… lets go to my room… she nodded and followed her to his room…entering the room she saw full room was filled with his geet and Khushi picture… there was one picture which she looked going to it… Maan came behind her eye on the picture…

It's our wedding pic…she frowned looking back to him…wedding pic… but it doesn't look like wedding picture… sighing he look down putting his hands on his pocket… we did court marriage…

But why?

Dad wanted to be a court marriage…she only look at him with confusion…. geet was three month pregnant that's why…  Sam gasped with wide eyes… pregnant… you guys.. I mean… you…  she was not finding words … yea… we got carried out once we went for dinner… that night it was raining so we went to a hotel and then… he only look down… it was my mistake… all because of me…  she was happy with that… she never find our relation a mistake… it was a pleasure for her… and that night she told me that our relation have climbed a step ahead.. she tried to talk to our family about us but never got any chance… it was a dreadful day when our family came to know about it…

Geet was not feeling well for many days… morning sickness, vomiting and dizziness… brij took her to hospital for checkup… doctor told to wait for the report so geet and her maa went to Maan house, while brij waited for the report…

Geet.. what have you done to yourself… look you are looking so week…  she only smiled nervously at mom worried face… somewhere she was afraid knowing what will be the report… she look to Maan who was engrossed in his mobile… suddenly brij came with worried written whole over his face… geet start to twist her dupatta confirmed to see his brother looking at her in disbelieve… maa went to him… kya hua brij… kya report hai… he remained silence looking at geet… while she stood up and look at him praying he wouldn't explore the report in front of all.

She wanted to talk to Maan before… she wanted things to sort out slowly not like this.. brij to her showing the report… what is this geet… everyone looked at them with confusion.. geet look down not able to face everyone… she only wanted Maan at that moment.. hope he shut all the question… dad spoke from all… brij what's wrong?...  brij look at geet furiously for a moment and then turn to all….  Geet… geet is… pregnant…  a loud gasped escaped from all… geet tears flowed down closing her eyes… she open her eyes looking at Maan… but was heartbroken to his him only looking at her blankly… not even uttering a word… maa came to her holding her arm tight… is it true?...   she only look at Maan… still waiting for him… geet… maa shouted to gain her attention… she turn to her with tearful eyes… that's it… her maa didn't need any answer… she slapped hard her…  shame on you… isi din k liye tujhe itna bara kiya ta… I always thought can never do such things but…. Another slap…  how could you… slap….  Mom came to her holding her, controlling her anger… whole house was in silence… every one looking at her with disgusting eyes…. Who's the father geet… dad spoke up…

geet look at Maan to even answer this… but her heart ache to see him silently looking the drama… he not once tried to protest… not once he tried to protect her… how could he… just standing in a corner and watching all the things…it was not a mistake maa… she wisphere looking down… another slap… not a mistake… yes right… it's not a mistake… it's a sin… you did a sin… geet look up to her maa… maa please…  but nothing worked… she got another tight slap… shut up…. Just shut your mouth… crying hard she hold her cheek which became bright red… brij and mom came to maa side holding her…

Dad came to geet holding her shoulder… geet beta... just tell us who is he… look here baby… cupping her face he made her look at him… wiping her tears he says… say the name geet… she look ahead to Maan for at least some hope… but was shocked to hell to see him turning his head down in fear… she gulped down with fresh tears rolling down hard… how could he… crying hard she hugged dad mumbling… trust me dad…. Please… please… I'm sorry… I'm really sorry… he hugged her rubbing her back… suddenly he felt her losing her hold, looking down he find her eyes closed… patting her cheek he called her… geet… geet beta.. open your eyes…  brij ran to her holding her… mom spoke… take her to our room brij… he nodded and carried her to their room… making her lie down… mom sat beside her caressing her hair… maa went out not wanting to face her.. She was too angry with her….

Mom sat besides her thinking about the whole incident… her weakness... her face… suddenly she remembers how she was only looking at Maan… is it because…. Oh god…. She look at geet with shock… she knew geet loved Maan… than it hit her…. its then she stood up and went down to others for answering all others question… for helping geet… she was not the one who could be treated this way… not anymore…

Precap: angry mom…

PRE  PART 10  &  NEXT  PART 11 

Sorry for late update friends…

I was really stuck with some work…

Thanks a lottt…. For your all lovely sweet wishes to me…

Please like and comment more…

Pretty please…

Love you all…

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago