Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Well SRk was always insecure.He said so himself. At that time he shows more confident because he was ruling. 

I would understand why he would feel the pressure. A lot of young stars are taken over these days (ranveer and ranbir). And the other khans are doing way better than him in the boxoffice. And with him aging, that just adds to his insecurity. Reason for his recent cry about am still the badshaah. I think he himself is questioning that, that's why he is saying it out loud! 

And I think maybe he has no interest in acting anymore..with his back injury and all...it seems he is just tired of it all! Now he is doing films for his kids, not his fans! Not that am jealous lol. I still fully support him and wish him all the success in the world!

Oh yes he said Ra.One full trailer will be out by the end of this month or June 1. Me can't wait! SRK and bebo! 🥳

Me def counting this down! 7 to 8 days left...man that's a long time! Hope the trailer is as exciting/good as that short teaser/promo! Only 60seconds trailer though...that's too short! :(
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
shirani7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loveee the video! Srk rocks!
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww i enjoyed this video😊