cunning Damini

mikku87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all
actually all the dialogues said by Damini was not due to her concern towards Tapasya but due to insecurity feeling about Icchaa.she thinks its better to take tapasya from there or else taps will spend some quality time with Veer as Icchaa is in unconsious state which may create soft corner in Veer's mind.So she took tapasya very cunningly.Our dumb jogi thought it was her love towards tapasya...haha.Actually Damini knows how to get happiness in her daughter's life  while jogi and divya are two dumb characters who don't know how to bring up their daughter nor they understands their so called only daughter..ha ha.we should appreciate  damini in this matter

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CVs ke paas ithna dimaag hotha tho achi story likhthe. CVs ko khud hi nahi maloom woh agle second kya karne waale hain. jo aaj man me aya story mein daal diya. kal kuch aur dikhayenge which is totally unrelated.

Uttaran ke saare characters ko bigaad diya hai CVs ne. Dialogs that are meant to reveal a character confuse us more about the real intention of the character. Take this dialog by Damini. Agar usse acha dikhana hai tho this dialog did not help, it confuses us about her intentions.

All in All UT creative team is one of the most brainless bunch i have seen in Serial world. i've officially stopped watching this show, i just catch updates in the forum. when they pick a better story, i will resume.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikku87

hi all
actually all the dialogues said by Damini was not due to her concern towards Tapasya but due to insecurity feeling about Icchaa.she thinks its better to take tapasya from there or else taps will spend some quality time with Veer as Icchaa is in unconsious state which may create soft corner in Veer's mind.So she took tapasya very cunningly.Our dumb jogi thought it was her love towards tapasya...haha.Actually Damini knows how to get happiness in her daughter's life  while jogi and divya are two dumb characters who don't know how to bring up their daughter nor they understands their so called only daughter..ha ha.we should appreciate  damini in this matter

ya damini is cunning ...ya why not ...she is so nice to some devil woman who killed her son in law vansh ..snatched her daughter's first groom ...she is damn cunning ...actually she shud ask her daughter to leave her hubby n force veer to sleep with tappu 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

if sum1 did this to my daughter...then🀬

waise wat a grt psychological analysis by you πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...omg Why cant i understand tht damini is cunning ...mayb I hav been brought up in a way tht I see evil as evil And good ppl as good
😭

well another Psychological analyst in the forum...☒️πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikku87

hi all
actually all the dialogues said by Damini was not due to her concern towards Tapasya but due to insecurity feeling about Icchaa.she thinks its better to take tapasya from there or else taps will spend some quality time with Veer as Icchaa is in unconsious state which may create soft corner in Veer's mind.So she took tapasya very cunningly.Our dumb jogi thought it was her love towards tapasya...haha.Actually Damini knows how to get happiness in her daughter's life while jogi and divya are two dumb characters who don't know how to bring up their daughter nor they understands their so called only daughter..ha ha.we should appreciate damini in this matter

Damini ka character jis treke ka hai uske liye ye cunning shabd kehna bahut he sahi hai...she is like this...
uska matlab yehi tha ki tappu ko mai yehan se le ke chal du to veer aur ichcha aur pass a sake... isss damini ke bare me jitna bhi kaha jaye cum he hoga... aur ye divya such me bahut badi bewkuff hai usne aisa kuch khabhi nahi padaya ya samghaya apni beti ko ya situation ko thoda bhi asaan nahi kiya apni beti ke liye.
Par ye damini ne to lagta hai kaise PHASYA jaye usme pora ka pora PHD kar ke baithi hai...
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

ya damini is cunning ...ya why not ...she is so nice to some devil woman who killed her son in law vansh ..snatched her daughter's first groom ...she is damn cunning ...actually she shud ask her daughter to leave her hubby n force veer to sleep with tappu 🀒

if sum1 did this to my daughter...then🀬

waise wat a grt psychological analysis by you πŸ‘...omg Why cant i understand tht damini is cunning ...mayb I hav been brought up in a way tht I see evil as evil And good ppl as good
😭

well another Psychological analyst in the forum...πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Fabulous post Aru πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ too good! After what you've said there's not one word I want to add. Perfectly said!
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  If Damini is that smart and cunning, she would have called jogi and divya when tapasya and nani were making drama during iccha's marriage. She wouldn't have kept quiet and infact stopped veer from lifting the ghunghat as he wanted to see iccha's face during the ceremony.

IMO, both damini and iccha are dumb characters and they don't know how to fight for their rights.

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Varun, u r absolutely rit, Divya hs not taught her angel daughter these small thing, she hs taught her bigger thing "KISI AUR KI MATKI KISI AUR KE SAR FODNA " wo kya hai ki bade logon ki badi baten πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

@Varun, u r absolutely rit, Divya hs not taught her angel daughter these small thing, she hs taught her bigger thing "KISI AUR KI MATKI KISI AUR KE SAR FODNA " wo kya hai ki bade logon ki badi baten πŸ˜†

Bahut sahi kaha ankit naukaro ki baat, laat ke smaan hoti hai unki baat par vishwass nahi karna chahyeye ek din kuch kehte hai dusree dij kuch aur... unki baat ka mole char paise ka bhi nahi hota..Edited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Bahut sahi kaha ankit naukaro ki baat, laat ke smaan hoti hai unki baat par vishwass nahi karna chahyeye ek din kuch kehte hai dusree dij kuch aur... unki baat ka mole char paise ka bhi nahi hota..

itna bhi aas mat lagao apni laadli tappu par.. te way they r potraying am sure in few episodes they will show tappu going with rathore... πŸ˜† i betπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
newkq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
damini is cunning...no way...i totally disagree with that statement...what would u say if someone like tapapsya totally ruined your daughters life...sounds harsh but imagine tapasya snatching ur daughter's love on wedding day..imagine tapasya making your daughter a widow and imagine tapasya trying to snatch your daughter's husband...i think any mom would protect her daughter against a witch!!!!
ichaa and damini have suffered a lot due to tapasya...i can't think of 1 good reason why they still have to believe they are obligated to jogi's family...jogi killed damini's husband and his family should be obligated to damini all her life...just bcos jogi gave shelter to damini and ichaa to patch up for his mistake does not mean damini and ichaa should remain their servants all life. CVS should potray a more independent damini and bolder ichaa...but they haven't done so.
so now they r trying to show the witch as an angel and so everybody should now dance to tapasya's tunes? what kind of justice is that for someone who had ruined so many lives?
damini is trying to protect her daughter and her daughter's love..so she is cunning? no a fair statement  to make.