Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: NiHa24

totally agree.....
the pandit telling her "now ur married, u shouldnt think of anybody else( lol, seriously, hope pandit knew what was that sentence meant to little Radhika), the whole conversation was truly absurd.....

Did he really except that a little girl would understand what he was talking????

That Panditji scene was absurd.......now are they going to show that little girl following all the rituals.
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Misti as usual i really enjoy reading your posts .  The precap is really disgusting. magical things happen in this episode.kanha Murti is sudely appears in Phuljhari hands and the peacock feather had flown and landed in Bumbumbhole's hand. i am really waiting to see the new ep. i think that we have to make the creations team the brand ambasider for burning secene's. 
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinianil

Thanks Misti  for your post😃Precap is disgusting!!!   Burning Radhika in CB2   also😕!!!!

You are welcome.......They have an unhealthy obsession regarding burning.....
misti73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusha34

Thank you Misti as usual i really enjoy reading your posts .  The precap is really disgusting. magical things happen in this episode.kanha Murti is sudely appears in Phuljhari hands and the peacock feather had flown and landed in Bumbumbhole's hand. i am really waiting to see the new ep. i think that we have to make the creations team the brand ambasider for burning secene's. 

You are welcome Anusha.........burning and Zee go hands in hands....they are best buddies.