Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Simply superb.....loved it dear...great work.....👏👍🏼👏Thank you for the pm....🤗
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
this was such a fab update sweety👏👏👏👏👏
i love abhay and kick ass attitude. its hot😳
But he needs to confront his feelings for pia and decide who he wants nw. i mean there is only so much pia can take n even he is close to a breakdown😒
by the way, metz is gettin on my nerves😡, i hope she gets out of pia soon.
nevertheless ur ff is so awesome and addictive. i love it
thanks so much for the pm, plz continue soon🤗🤗🤗
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice update..OMG why did piya had to go ahead and say all those harsh things to abhay..poor guy is heartbroken everywhere..lol cant wait to read more..update soon and thankx 4 the pm..
❤️MONA
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Very Intresting... Plz update d next part soon n plz plz plz do pm me...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap-Cooling Off:::

Abhay let Shaurya go. He didn't want to give Pia the satisfaction of knowing she was right. He was dangerous to those around him. Abhay never wanted Pia to fear him. All he ever wanted was Pia to be happy. Even if it wasn't with him. If she wanted Shaurya then it was her perogative but it stung him so hard. Her words were still echoing in his ears like an alarm bell. Shaurya stood up to Abhay which took guts but for some reason he wasn't afraid of Abhay. Shaurya had no bruising of the man handling he got. no cuts or grazes. Strange thing for a human Abhay had thought. Shuarya in return couldn't believe on how Abhay was still standing despite all his efforts to throw him off balance. Something was off but who knew what it was. Shaurya could finally see why Pia was being cautious with Abhay. The man was off his head. His eyes were like steel. Nothing could be seen in those hard emotionless expressions in his features. Both men backed off of each other.

Shaurya spoke first a little breathless-I know U think i'm after Pia but trust me it's not what U think.
Abhay grimaced angrily-No what gave that idea away that i'm even bothered by what the two of U get up to?
Shaurya heard Abhay's gravelly voice-The fact that U brought me out of nowhere here! Pia's crazy in love with U bro! She's just mad at U for the way you've treated her. I think she's messed up emotionally anyway. Give her time she'll come around.
Abhay turned around-I don't need advice from U. Now get outta here before i cause some real damage.
Shaurya wasn't leaving just yet as he evenly added-I get you're p****d off at me but seriously i'm not your competition. Pia's hurting bro i got the low down from Tracker. Both of U need to work this out and fast because Pia is heading down a lonely road to no return.
Abhay frowned-What the hell are U on about?
Shaurya replied-I can see the signs U know. So can your friends. But its U who's not being honest with Pia and she knows it. Which is why she is pushing U away. Its what she knows. I don't know U but i know this much about Pia.
Abhay wasn't going to reveal how Pia feels about Shaurya any time soon and give him a head start on stealing Pia away from him-Just leave.

Maithali had used her ring to glow in the night calling out the people she was in search of. They had to find her. It was the only way she could be free. She'd known the ring would call out her kin. It was the reason this antique was made in the first place. Maithali had often joked in another life which only seemed like it happened yesterday to Abhayendra on how it would empower her to be stronger than anyone in the kingdom. He'd called her his Wonderwoman. Strange how that super heroine existed in a comic now. Maithali let go of the past smiling at the memory of her beloved. He was so Handsome it hurt her to think that another woman had her eyes set on him even if it was Pia. It hurt to even think of anyone with Abhay. He was hers alone. Destiny had played a rotten trick on their lives. Fate was laughing at them. Maithali wiped away stray tears falling down. She had to get out of this body before it was too late. Pia's body wasn't strong enough to maintain two souls. Good job Maithali had kept her pysche away from Pia's though now they were beginning to feel the same way. It confused Maithali on how Pia functioned. She thought she had it bad back in the day but Pia lived and breathed Abhay. It was all consuming that a woman could obsess over a man the way Pia did. Maithali was the same in those days for Abhay she'd laid her life but Abhay was no longer the Abhay she knew. He was darker in characteristics than ever before. He was almost like a stranger but with an even better physique. Stronger by all accounts but he was withdrawn with the laws of the world. A torn soul. Maithali ventured out to the woods into no mans land where it was forbidden for the night walkers to walk into. She'd bide her time here till she saw life.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Cooling Off:::

The next morning Abhay was like a bruised lion out to attack anything that p***ed him off. He was riding out a storm internally burning waiting to erupt like a volcano no longer dormant. He  scuttled around his room. He didn't know what to do with himself he was that annoyed. That was an understatement. The only words that still rang in his head is was Pia's words I HATE U ABHAY! It was like a tattoo embedded in his brains. A mantra that kept running over and over like a bad record. This wasn't very productive. He had a tournament this very day. He didn't have time to prepare for this showcase. He'd only just gotten permission from the Principle to take time off for the duration of the day. Pia why did U have to go and break my solace i had in U. I can't live with your hatred. I thought i could but this is unbearable. I blame myself for all i've put U through and more. This is why i always kept U at arm's length. Always tried to make U hate me so we wouldn't get this close. So i wouldn't feel for U. I always crush what i love the most. I always hurt those i love no matter how hard i try to keep them safe. It's always me who brings them down. Abhay rammed his brains with self loathing for himself. It was what he was good at. His only saving grace was he'd managed too cool off in time so he wouldn't harm Shaurya. What was with that dude? He didn't falter one bit to Abhay's might. Abhay wasn't waiting around in the mansion any longer. He put on his jacket and went down the stairs trying to get past Chand and Haseena.

Chand eagerly observes Abhay's demeanour-I see someone's got out the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Abhay gnarled angrily-U know very well we vampires don't sleep so what's with the stupid remarks?

Chand hisses at Abhay getting up from his chair placing his glass of blood down-What's with the attitude Abhay? Something happen last night we should know about? Is it Pia or is this about Maithali? Its one or the other!

Haseena huskily strokes Abhay's neck with her fingers trying to read up on his mood-Yeah it's all about Pia! The stupid girl is still playing with your mind Abhay! I told U to cut her loose before she digs in too deep. You've been in his foul mood ever since you came back from the club minus Tara.

Abhay shifted away from Haseena's grasp-Just leave me alone woman. Stop trying to invade my head U know it won't work. U can't sense everything.

Chand gazes into Abhay's intense dark eyes-Abhay this is not good! Emotions are for the weak! In our world we have no room for them. Do U understand? U are not a human boy but a vampire! Such weakness is forbidden for our kind Abhay. U know this very well.

Haseena adds in facing directly in Abhay's eyes-Yet here we are repeating time after time Abhay the same rules and regulations. U are not a child anymore but we have to keep warning you. This should be second nature to U Abhay. This is not a game where U allow mortals to become friends or much worse. Taking them on as lovers. Vampires and humans don't mix! What part of that do you not understand?

Abhay growled at Chand and Haseena-Stop giving me the tird degree already. I don't have time for this s**t.

Chand pushed Abhay against the pillars of the mansion holding his neck with his bare hands-And we do not have time to err on your stupidity. If need be i will take care of this girl once and for all.

Abhay turned the tables round and grabbed hold of Chand with his hands-Try to hurt one hair on her head and i swear it's U who'll need protecting from me.

Chand threatens-Well don't push our hands. U know we have elders on our case. What U do results in the same punishment for all of us.

Abhay mocks-So we get to the truth! U fear for your own existence! Typical Chand and Haseena.

Chand glares at Abhay as Haseena marches forewards-Anhay U know what the elders would do to Pia.

Abhay lets go of Chand-They can try but they won't get far with her. pia's well protected by Maithali. So long as she is with Pia nobody can get to her. not even the elders.

Haseena sniffs out Tara on her way to the mansion-Tara's here maybe she can knock something in that thick skull of yours Abhay. I am sick and tired of your adolescent behaviour. Just grow up for once for our sake. For our clan Abhay and stop this insane obsession with Pia. She is more harmful to us than silver and U know it.

Tara opens the door with her mind telekinetically-Hi folks! Ok i'm sensing a lot of bad aura here than usual. Your clan are always fighting. What is it with U? Lay off Abhay Chand he's not in the right frame of mind right now. Just let me deal with this Ok!

Haseena snarled at Abhay hissing-Abhay this better be the end of your tirade of idiocy because we are not fools. We will not watch U bring us down do U hear me?

Chand gets back to his accounts sipping his drink-It's not our fault the genie left the lamp Abhay and found a new home! It is wise to remember that.

Abhay punched the pillars of the masion creating a crack as he shifts out the mansion straight into Tara's car. He sulked a while quietly with thoughts attacking him all at once. Pia's words still echoed in them. She admitted that it was all her own feelings and not Maithali's though he wouldn't blame either of them for despising him for the grief he'd caused the. He already had one lover killed in a fire while Pia was taken hostage by Maithali taking residence in her as a host. His life sucked. Now even Chand and Haseena were after his own blood. Actually they were threatening Pia's life but if Maithali found what she was searching for then Pia would no longer be safe. For the first time Abhay had felt helpless in his vampire existence. Remorse wasn't enough for the crimes he'd committed. It was bad enough the people he'd killed during his bloodlust still haunted him. Could he ever escape this life filled with hatred for himself? Abhay didn't think so. He was cursed after all and had to endure the extremities coming his way. Tara popped in the front seat as she soothes Abhay's anger down to a few decibels. Tara was shocked at how much Abhay had stored up on anger. It was off the rector scale enough for a few earthquakes of their own . The heat was calming down as Abhay mellowed just a tad bit. As they were driving Tara occasionally caught Abhay staring into space. This was not the Abhay she knew and loved. He was a stranger.

Tara coolly asked-Abhay what is going on in that head of yours?

Abhay just went into his shell refusing to give a straight answer as he spoke in riddles-U know Tara life just keeps running in a cycle but for us theres nothing past this one we have.

Tara just stared at Abhay not knowing what to say-Abhay this isn't funny! Can U just please tell me what happened? I maybe a witch but with vampire's i'm not a mind reader no matter how strong our connection is. Where did U get to last night?

Abhay heard the concern in Tara's voice-Don't bother with any unnecessary concern over my state of mind Tara. I'm not worth the hassle. I'll probably take U down with me.

Tara pulled her car to a safe and convenient place-Now U are officially scaring the crap out of me! Get a grip! This isn't about Chand and Haseena is it? Its related to Pia right? Did she say something to you? Did she do something to you? Is she hurt? I can't tell with Maithali wreaking havoc with any leads i try to get on either of them.

Abhay grimly admitted the harsh truth-She hates me!

Tara was confused-Who hates U Abhay? Pia or Maithali?

Abhay in a hurt gravelly voice-Does it matter? Pia wants me to stay away from her. she hates me for what i did to her. she's right U know! Why can't i shut the switch off Tara i don't want to feel. It scares the hell outta me. I'm like a savage animal trying to ravage whatever gets in my way. I haven't hurt a single soul in the past 50 years physically and now i'm a loose cannon. I can't shut it off. I need U to shut it off Tara or i'll go crazy.

Tara started getting worked up feeling anger towards Pia for doing this to Abhay. It took Tara over a decade to fix Abhay and putting him to what can be classified as normal but Pia had undone all her hard work in a matter of seconds. Pia was going to get a piece of her mind alright. Nobody treated Abhay like dirt and put them to one side. She didn't give a rats a** about Abhay's disapproving eye. Pia could do no wrong. He sure knew how to pick the ladies always going for the killers. Tara was disturbed by Pia's sudden outburst. She'd avoided Abhay at the club then what came over her all of a sudden. Abhay and Pia gave Tara a headache with their merry go round relationship. They went round and round in circles.

Tara gave Abhay a tight squeeze-Abhay seriously dude take control of yourself it doesn't suit U to be so emo U know leave it to us girls!

Abhay stopped growling-Is this all U have to say to me?

Tara let go of Abhay stepping out the car-Get out Abhay!

Abhay told Tara about his mishap with Shaurya-I nearly hulked out on Shaurya last night but he's got some strength to stop me in my tracks.

Tara smiled-This is what happens when U let emotions get the better of U Abhay. I'm just relieved U didn't cause him any damage. U know what would happen Abhay? I can't reverse the curse.

He got out-Now what?

Tara with a straight face-Now U try to compose yourself. This is as human as U will get Abhay. Smell the roses Abhay. Dealing with this burden U have isn't easy but U can control your feelings within minutes if U stop obsessing about what matters to U most. I'm not a psychologist but deal with your demons Abhay. Pia said some pretty harsh things to U but U have to rise above it. Show her U are not some frail guy any girl can knock over. Be strong and face your adversities. Show her what U are made of.

Abhay wasn't convinced-I don't know Tara she's p****d off at me.

Tara showed Abhay what she really thought-So Pia's opinion of U really matters that much huh?

Abhay looked down-I didn't think she could hurt me or anyone could hurt me.

Tara shook her head-Because your the invincible Abhay Raichand! We all have flaws. Pia's your weakness. But so is Maithali Abhay U gut to let time do the work. It always does if we let it. Don't take to heart what Pia said about how she feels. She's not exactly had an easy ride lately and Abhay i think U need to give her space. Get out of here for a bit then things will be right as rain.

Abhay took a little glance at Tara as if she'd said something unlawful-Leave Pia! Never!

Tara reasoned with Abhay-Pia will thank U for this Abhay in the long run. She needs a break from U. And us! Your whole Raichand family.

Abhay darted his eyes at Tara-Has she said something to you?

Tara didn't want to lie but Abhay was never going to leave Pia unless she told a white lie-Not in so many words but she'd thinking of skipping town if U don't leave. I thought U should beat her to it. Think about it Abhay. She has no money, family so its more appropriate that U take the high road for her. at least till she can tolerate U again.

Abhay got in the car finding this hard to swallow. Pia wanted him gone-If that's what she wants then fine I'll bite but i don't know if i have it in me. She's my only reason for being here right now other than my so called family.

Tara had to get Pia onside if her plan was to work-Let me talk to her Abhay at college! U go to your tournament and win this for us.

Abhay nodded as Tara drove to the centre on the outskirts of Uttarkhand at the Dojo which was packed with competitors from all around the big cities of India competing for the trophy of Champions. He went into the changing room getting himself sorted. He was going to use his aggression on his skills in Karate. Luckily the first round was based on individual tasks using tools and breaking ice.

Pia at Dehradun  

In her won head Pia had tried to convince herself it was for Abhay's benefit. That all this would prevent the future from happening. Her head hurt so much. At this rate she'd need more than a few aspirins to calm her head from throbbing. She saw her eyes were red from all the tears she'd shed. Pia had a good mind to call in sick but this would probably send Abhay straight to her door. Pia hated what she did to Abhay last might. Truth was Pia hated herself now more than ever before. She'd caused nothing but grief in Abhay's life. She was the real culprit not Abhay. The harsh words were just for effect. Pia had hoped Abhay didn't take any of this personally but she doubted this very much. If the shoe was on her she didn't know how she'd react if Abhay told her he hated her. she couldn't bear it. She took some consolation in knowing Abhay wasn't really in love with her so it wouldn't hurt as bad. Pia decided she'd need shades on to shelter her from any awkward gazes heading her way. She knew one persona who'd set off fireworks. Tara! Yeah she'd create a ruckus over how poorly she'd treated Abhay. Pia headed out the door watching the time on her watch. She was running late. Pia was tired from last nights events and Maithalis extra curricular activities didn't help either. Pia had stopped wondering what the woman was after. It wasn't her business.

Tara dropped by at Pia's willing to give both Pia and Rosa a lift to College-Hop in Pia. U and I have some things to discuss regarding Abhay.

Pia sighed as she got in the car-Tara i'm not in the mood.

Tara wasn't falling for Pia's excuses-I don't give a s**t if U are in the mood or not. U get in the car and we discuss this civilly.

Rosa's face went pale-Don't start an argument here please. People are listening.

Tara finished-Fine!

Pia and Rosa got in the back as Tara used her magic to start the car so she could concentrate on her conversation with Pia. Her temper was calming down watching Pia's little face. She could se past the sunglasses to know Pia had been crying the whole night. Tara didn't want to lash out at Pia but with Abhay's imbalance in emotion had forced her to confront Pia. She had to be careful with him for the sake of Abhay's mental health. Who knew what he'd be capable of if he ever snapped again?  Tara saw Rosa had clammed up fearing the worse was to come.

Tara lowered her raised voice-Rosa don't fret I'm just trying to get some answers. That's it i promise. I'm not using my mojo out of anger.

Rosa breathed out a sigh of relief-Thank the goddess. I wasn't implying you'd use magic but be gentle with Pia OK? She's in pain too.

Tara asked Pia-Why did U go all Jekyll and Hyde on Abhay Pia? Why? He didn't deserve it. U have no idea how this could have ended. He could've lost it. I mean seriously lost it. How could U say U hate him?

Pia could feel the tears again forming. How much more tears could she shed?-I had to for Abhay! I heard the two of U outside the club discussing the hunters coming for Abhay. It was the only thing i could think of to make him leave. I can't stand there watching these people hunt Abhay like he was some prey.

Tara understood finally what this was all about-U did this for Abhay! I'm so sorry we kept U in the dark Pia but with Maithali inside U we couldn't risk it.

Rosa concurred-We we're going to fill U in with the details but its so complicated.

Pia nodded-Tell me about it. I haven't had a good nights sleep for ages. I'm worried about Abhay. I hate myself now more than ever for putting Abhay through the ringer. I thought he could handle it. I mean it's not like he's in love with me but my face. Do U think i enjoyed seeing him like that. Intentionally hurting him. Hurling insults at him like that. I wish i could take them back but Abhay needs to be protected at all costs. By the way U are right about Maithali wanting to protect me. She is on the lookout for these unknown people. This ring I'm wearing is supposed to help them find her.

Tara sympathized with Pia-I wish this was all simple. Abhay is starting to differentiate between U and Maithali. He already knows Maithali's characteristics and your own Pia. It's not all about the face for him Pia. There is a connection between the two of U. Nothing in the world can break that not even Maithali. I bet she's probably trying to hurl a few abuses at me for saying this but Abhay as U know has several layers. U have to get past a few hurdles to reach him at his heart Pia which is impenetrable. He feels what U feel pretty most of the time except its more amplified by a hundred. I'm glad i have Maithali pegged. If only i had more time to decode her.

Pia quizzed Tara on what was going on-Why where are U going?

Tara silkily admits-With Abhay. I can't leave him to fend for himself. Not in his current state. Who knows what he'll do?

Rosa wasn't smiling any more-U are leaving?

Tara nodded-I have to. Pia I'll be honest i was going to give U a piece of my mind but what U did i don't think any of us here would be strong enough to do. I misjudged U and for that I'm sorry.

Pia gave a lop sided smile-It's Ok Tara. I get it. Abhay's lucky to have U.

Tara was the lucky one-Pia i told Abhay U wanted him to leave town. It was either him or U that was the final ultimatum.

Rosa was feeling a little emotional-This is a big fat mess. Pia the fates are playing a cruel trick on both U and Abhay.

Pia agreed-I must have done something wrong in my past life to incur the wrath of the Gods Rosa but we have to face life the way it is presented to us. Tara don't worry i'll tell Abhay this once i get myself back to normalcy. Where is Abhay anyway?

Tara answered-He's at the tournament! I dropped him off before i came to give U a few home truths.

Pia's face grew grim-He never mentioned any of this to me.

Tara assured her-He knows this isn't your kind of scene.

Pia wanted to go to Abhay-Turn the car around i have to see him Tara. I won't be able to concentrate at College. Not with him there.

Rosa convinced Tara to take the car around-It's best if she gets this out the way now Tara. They'll be coming and we need to make arrangements A.S.A.P.

Tara caved in-Fine Pia but heed this warning-It's not a pretty sight.

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

lovely part👏

Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 13 years ago
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update....i know it sounds repeatitive but as always the update is superb....thanx for the pm....👏🤗
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Please update the next part fast...:) waiting eagerly!
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awww dat sad..................poor abhiya................hating matheli 2 great extent n chandeena 2