Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey dear ..... when r u updating?????????????
rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
will update soon , SOOOOO sorry for the delay !
rrk401 thumbnail
hello deshians
so i know i m reallly late plus kis desh finished and perhaps i wasnt in the zone as more and more time passed.. but now i am back.
people who read this please comment and your suggestions are most welcome.

rrk401 thumbnail

PART 9

Prem checked chahat's sugar levels. Chahat knew her father was disappointed but one couldn't really blame her. She was just bearing the brunt of something that wasn't even her fault in the first place.

Here. Heer was waiting anxiously for prem to come out and tell her how bad the news was.

The news was bad but not something that hadn't been dealt with before. Prem came outside chahat's room..

Heer: prem.. kitna tha.. sub kuch theek tho hai.. koi bhi doctor se appointment abhi urgent le loon ya kal doctor mehra ke timings par loon

Prem consoled heer with a hug and assured her everything will be alright and told her they should go to their regular docter for chahat's diabetes, dr. mehra only. Just then, his phone rang

It was Harman (imagine the first one NOT the second one :l )

Prem: hello

Harman: prem bhayya .. ek second preet ko bhi conference call par join kar loon

….

Preet: hello..

Harman:  preet, prem bhayya bhi conference call par hain

Preet: sub kuch theek tho hai.. PB subah ki galti ke corrections to kar liye.

Harman: konsi galti.. koi mujhe bhi tho bataye..

Prem: who chahat ke saath thodi misunderstanding ho gayi thi.. details baad mein bataoonga.. tu ne phone kyun thaa..

Preet: ek minute.. ek minute..P.BEEEEEEEE… story itni bhi nahi choti karo ke meri taarefein hi hat jayein

Prem: (laughing) haan haan harman preet bohat mahaan haii… is ke baghair aaj mein apni duniya  ki sab se bari bhool kar leta.. preet heera hai. Preet ki waja se aaj mein sahi kadam le paya.. aaj tho kya … hamesha preet ki advice se behtar is duniya mein koi advice nahin hoti.. preet to..

*all 3 brothers laughing*

Preet: bas bas PB.. Harman bhayya aap ne phone kiya kyun tha

Harman:yes yes.. getting to the point.. aaj aap dono free hain tho dinner pal chalet hain.. the kids and us.. sab ke reports aaye hain.. sam (Sameer… Harman's son.. 8 YRS OLD.. GRADE 3) ke pehli dafa exams the and he got an A.. preet agar gungun ..i mean agar.. report.umm

Preet: haha bhayya bechari gungun stereotype ho gayi.. she has improved… is saal daant daant kar B par pohanch gayi hai

Harman: WOW.. that's amazing.. this surely calls for celebration kyunki chahat ne as usual apne exams ace kiye honge..

Prem: not ace actually but we come for dinner.

Preet: PB, itne naashukray hain aap.. ace nahin kiya … A aaya hai.. aap ko hua kiya haii.. please potential par lecture mat dena abhi

Prem: lecture kya.. I know she can do better .. so where are we meeting for dinner

Harman: lets meet ar breadsticks at 8 30

PB: cool with me.. byee

Prem: theek hai.. see you people

Harman: byee

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
parents.. lol.. that was a cute convo between the bro's..   

continue soon!
rrk401 thumbnail
thanks people. :)
i hate the fact i delayed so much..
quite clearly i have lost my readers who were as it is few in number.
Edited by rrk401 - 13 years ago
Pumpkinn thumbnail
Awesome update !
Loved it !
Update soon !
Thnx for pm !
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update .............loved it..........thnx for pm..........update sooooooooooooooon