Precap 29,10,10,Bus Ko Pakro Jaldi se

aesa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
PRIYA bus men jarahi hai aadi ko dekh kar bahar dekhti hai aur aadi

bhi Priya ko dekhta hai But bus kaafi tez hoti hai is vjahse jaldi chali jati hai

aur Aadi dekhta rehjata hai
Edited by aesa - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thk123 thumbnail

after watching precap i felt so bad for adi..  he is dreaming of his marriage with priya. & planning to meet both families 😆& on tha other side  priya left  without telling him.i wonder how he gonna find her back in thier home city.

& i doubt that Adi's father has anything to do with priya's past.. but yes if Priya's past is really bad than  Adi's father is not gonna accept her so easily as DIL.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah i feel so bad when he saw her in the bus and he try to run and stop because he knew he could not catch the bus . 
  but i think that he will find her and it will be fun to see what he will happen next. 
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah, even i think adi's father has nothing to do with priya's past but some other ppl from this profession......n that's why priya's family has lost respect for ppl from police department.....n it's quite normal.......u see how one person's sin is enough to ruin the name of the entire community......

btw thanks for sharing hon :)

luv
rehana
tarini23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah felt really bad for him... bt i also knw dat he's someone who's nt gonna give up easily.... he'll find her n dat will be interesting to watch....