Aditya's Profession!

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Very random, but I am curious to know what does Aditya do in the serial? I mean, besides following Priya everywhere! 😆

I really hope they show Adi having a proper job / some profession, instead of being an aimless youngster! Given the way they have sketched out Aditya's character, it would be both irrational and odd to show Aditya unemployed!

The Father is a SSP, the Mother is a housewife / socialite, the sister is probably a college goer and Gaurav (as per his interview) is a sportsperson cum businessman! So even Adi has to have some kind of background to him! He is obviously not young enough to be a college student, so that is ruled out!

I have a wild guess that Aditya is also a Police Officer like his Father! That would be an interesting twist and put Priya in a bigger dilemma when she finds it out! Though admittedly, Aditya does not display any characterstics of a Police Officer!

Any guesses on what Adi does for a living? 😕
Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Even i think he might be a cop as u said it would be a interesting twist.Also the fact that the SSP seems to favour aditya over gaurav makes me think he is following his father's footsteps.
x-jas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I found this on the Star Plus website about Aditya....

I am passionate about politics and want to make in this feild. I idolise my father as he eptiomises a perfect human being. I like to handle sticky situations by talking my out rather than showing muscle power.

Maybe he is a politican....😊
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL!! I think he works as a counselor - helps troubled souls see the "light".. 🤣
poppy2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

LOL!! I think he works as a counselor - helps troubled souls see the "light".. 🤣

😆😆😆 Saving girls from committing suicide and hounding them to marry him!

On a serious note, yes, he might be a youth politician! He sure looks the part! Sort of reminds me of Arjun Rampal's character in Raajneeti!
poppy2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaspreetrulz

I found this on the Star Plus website about Aditya....

I am passionate about politics and want to make in this feild. I idolise my father as he eptiomises a perfect human being. I like to handle sticky situations by talking my out rather than showing muscle power.

Maybe he is a politican....😊

Thanks for the info, Jas!

Politician is even better than a Cop! We can see Adi in more White Kurtas! 😳

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

On a serious note, I guess he could be some sort of an orator.. He likes to motivate people and he has a pretty witty style that keeps you engaged. So any profession that requires PR should be pretty good for him.. 🤔

thk123 thumbnail
very good question, but i dont think he is in police or any post.as he belong to SSP family he is definately  well -educated  but i think he is jobless.😉 i guess this is another mystry  but right now he has full time job to follow priya & marry her.😆
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thk123

very good question, but i dont think he is in police or any post.as he belong to SSP family he is definately  well -educated  but i think he is jobless.😉 i guess this is another mystry  but right now he has full time job to follow priya & marry her.😆

Lol. So true..and its such hard work. the girl is always zipping from one place to another. Dont know which energy drink she drinks..He has no time for anything else, poor soul...😛

It would be crazy interesting to see him as a politician like Abhi in Paa, but i think if he were an up and coming political star, people would recognize him a bit already, he is always zooming around the city/station/train after Priya. So politico is out...

Police man would be a much more interesting choice, given the potential for drama.

priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope he's not a politician......even though he has the personality for it and he does things very purposefully.....i'd much rather see him as a Police guy cos it would suit him better.....it would give much more scope for drama as well.