Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Remeber dat epi where he saves Priya n then Jaggi saya "police wale logo ko bachaye to bhi dikkat hoti hai".......guess he's a cop...............gosh Priya will surely be devastated if this is true!!!!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think that he is cop because when first time he save her jagi said that when we save .
i really see hi as cop so there will more drama  yaar. and i think he is undercover cop like in wanted they had done.  
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Rakesh has said in his character sketch (in the Star Plus website) that he is a sort of political figure in Maryada!

Besides, his character does not go with the image of a Police Officer!

No where in the last two weeks has it been mentioned that Aditya is also in the Police Force like his Father! Unless, its a red herring and they are keeping it as a big twist which will unfold the day Priya falls in love with Adi and agrees to marry him! 😕
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL.........Adi's full time job is to follow Priya around to make shure she doesnot attempt suicide again...😆😆😆😆😆
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anna44

LOL.........Adi's full time job is to follow Priya around to make shure she doesnot attempt suicide again...😆

yeah right now this is really important to him. it is really hard to perform too. 
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
It'll make sense if he is a policewala...Priya might reject him on that account.
thk123 thumbnail

I dont think he is in police.. coz if remember in his entry scene when he take police car to avoid traffic he said to  constable that he is SSp's son. he can easily name his  post that he is that that police inspector but he used his father's post name.so i still belive he is jobless & doin social work .

shorts thumbnail
 I think he is a police officer because of the foollwing reasons:

1)  after first meeting with priya JUGGI was saying " bhalai ka jamana hi nahin hai bhai ji police wale jaan bhi bachayein aur logon ko pareshani bhi hove"

2) SSP was saying ki meri gaadi leja but he was surprised how? so he explained that it's official. ( might be!)

3) priya has some problem with police officers so for continuing the story it can be happen.
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think he is a cop.. but they havent shown him as cop yet