Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apparaohoare thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: ms04

Listen to salilda's gem in the TV serial "charitraheen", sheetal manjul komal, 👏
Excuse for the female voice. 🤢 🤢
http://rapidshare.de/files/16283622/sheetal.mp3.html   

This song was sung by Saikat Mitra, the son of the great singer and MD Shyamal Mitra.  I think this was the best song Saikat Mitra has ever sang.

Edited by apparaohoare - 18 years ago
musicpulse thumbnail
Does anyone remember the song from film "MINU"?
Teri galiyon mein hum aaye..dil yeh aramano bhara laye
hum pe ho jaaye karam haye jo terA,
apni kismat bhi savar jaaye jara.
It was sung by a beggar in the film, but what a song!!!
Sung by Salilda's own daughter Antara Chowdhury and Mannada 😊
musicpulse thumbnail
I would also like to mention one more...
Jungle mein mor naacha kisine na dekha..from Madhumati
What an unique composition with equally unique interludes. A flair for comedy songs 😆 😆
His songs from Half Ticket are fantastic. 👏 👏
ms04 thumbnail
I absolutely LOVE these two songs of Mukeshji with salilda.

Kai baar yoon bhi dekha hai..yeh jo man ki seema rekha hai mann todne lagta hai....Mukeshji got a national film award for this song.👏👏👏

and Yeh Din kya aaye,lage phool hansne...
 BTW only Mukeshji or Yesudasji could convey the simplicity needed for Amol Palekar's on screen persona.

Mukesh

musicpulse thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms04

I absolutely LOVE these two songs of Mukeshji with salilda.

Kai baar yoon bhi dekha hai..yeh jo man ki seema rekha hai mann todne lagta hai....Mukeshji got a national film award for this song.👏👏👏

and Yeh Din kya aaye,lage phool hansne...
 BTW only Mukeshji or Yesudasji could convey the simplicity needed for Amol Palekar's on screen persona.

Mukesh

Mukeshji, thanks

Simply superb songs. Mukeshda's voice is really divine in kai baar yun bhi dekha hai.....and yeh din is again fantastic.Nobody other than Mukeshda could have brought the soul in this song.

ms04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicpulse

Mukeshji, thanks

Simply superb songs. Mukeshda's voice is really divine in kai baar yun bhi dekha hai.....and yeh din is again fantastic.Nobody other than Mukeshda could have brought the soul in this song.

This was yet another case of filmfare award messing up things..although nowadays its very popular to NOT give award to best people that year.
If you dont get filmfare, you are good.
In that year Mahendra Kapoor got the award for best male singer for Roti kapda aur makaan. 😕😕😕

musicpulse thumbnail
hehehhe, yes I have read that...I feel Mukeshda deserved for both of the above mentioned songs.
MK won it for aur nahi bas aur nahi 🤢 (lobbying?)
I have never believe in awards...just see over the years..who were the nominees and who finally won 🤢
Some absolute greats have been rejected. 😡
ms04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicpulse

hehehhe, yes I have read that...I feel Mukeshda deserved for both of the above mentioned songs.
MK won it for aur nahi bas aur nahi 🤢 (lobbying?)
I have never believe in awards...just see over the years..who were the nominees and who finally won 🤢
Some absolute greats have been rejected. 😡

Guide would be the best case....it did not win the best music award. it went to SJ for suraj that year.😕😕