Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Rev...thank you so much..for unearthing the deep meaning even i  would not have been able to or seemed possible in my prose..

as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...i don't know what i wrote..i just wrote what i saw..

how the symbolism affected me and how you interpreted the symbolism expressed here shows the depth of thought gone behind the making of the scene...

it also boils down to perspective, how one deems the intricacies of a shape or form lies in not just what creator intended to portray but also the watcher's perceptions guiding them to create forms and shapes based on their individual experience and understanding...
Edited by rushtrip - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushtrip

@ Rev...thank you so much..for unearthing the deep meaning even i  would not have been able to or seemed possible in my prose..

U inspired me 😊...I loved the post and it got me thinking ðŸĪŠ

as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...i don't know what i wrote..i just wrote what i saw..

how the symbolism affected me and how you interpreted the symbolism expressed here shows the depth of thought gone behind the making of the scene...

it also boils down to perspective, how one deems the intricacies of a shape or form lies in not just what creator intended to portray but also the watcher's perceptions guiding them to create forms and shapes based on their individual experience and understanding...

Vroom, we are tooooooo  crazy!! Can u imagine how much we dissected the rose scene!! Do u think the creatives would have thought soooo deeply about  the scene?? Our obssession with anything to do with Maaneet just gives us this perception or in ur case this love for writing!!  ðŸ˜ģðŸ˜ģ

Edited by MaaneetDD - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Ah Rev,

As a viewer it is so important to understand what the creative work is trying to convey...

that it is a story about a woman who traverses through life and her failures and achievement

but it is also about what you take home, how you draw strength from the character how you relate to them in your life...

it is beyond just what is there..it is for us to analyze and delve on things that are beyond the obvious..for any fool can see...but do you really have the eyes?

holy crap i have gone..into philosophy mode now..Rev..
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushtrip

Ah Rev,

As a viewer it is so important to understand what the creative work is trying to convey...

that it is a story about a woman who traverses through life and her failures and achievement

but it is also about what you take home, how you draw strength from the character how you relate to them in your life...

it is beyond just what is there..it is for us to analyze and delve on things that are beyond the obvious..for any fool can see...but do you really have the eyes?

holy crap i have gone..into philosophy mode now..Rev..

Babe, this post itself is philosophical!! It just got us thinking and digging deeper . I agree to what u said about relating them to our life and drawing strength . Also there is this  hope that there is always a silver lining on every dark cloud!! How outlook can change one's character.. It also teaches not to take things for granted --- family, friends and life all together.. Grab oppurtunities, take risks.. Enjoy the sunrise, the smell of earth when it rains...

I had to restrain myself forcibly not to get even deeper into thinking mode.. Both of us would be swapping theories till the end of the day and Jeej would be left in a quandry!! I logged off thinking u would not be there.. Just came back to check if Nags has posted a reply and I see ur responses!!! Choooooo chweet 😊//muah!! twin, jeej se bolo ki saali is missing her di.. Toh jaldi se quality time spend kare aur kal ki tarah bahar jaaye 😆😆😆...

tes_v1 thumbnail
Vrush,

This is such a unique piece and so beautifully written! I admire your skills. Simply fantastic! I'd missed the epi but this painted such a magical picture before me.

cheers,
Tia
-RushTrip- thumbnail
thanks Tia...

it is so good to know..you read this one...

tes_v1 thumbnail
Vrush,

There is so much quality work on the forum but so little time to read!😭

I receive about umpteen PMs everyday and sifting through them is a tedious task. The other day I was emptying my inbox wen I came across your PM for this one and thought of checking it out.
njc1107 thumbnail
such beautiful thots.. who would have thot on a rose's perspective... dont think i can ever ignor ne flowr or throw it away so carelessly !!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Thanks njc...appreciate it..so much..
Tomiko thumbnail

Marking this as discontinued in the Geet Media Centre ... if you decide to re-start then please drop me a PM.😊

Geet Dev. Team.