New FF - Just Another Love Story(Updt Chpt 9 pg22)

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone  ..........

Reading so many FFs over IF I thought of penning down one myself
I dunno wat I am gonna name it out here
but its the plot of the story that I wrote in my high school days for creative writing competition on a romantic novel😳
well well well
dont throw jitters its not that big like a full fledged novel but its a love story
back in my school days whn i originally penned this whole stuff
things were a lil immatured and hence there were serveral loop holes in the story
but it was a typically unconventional love story, which crossed the boundaries n rivers and ebven the vast expanses of oceans😳😳
in my FF though I will try and change the name of the cahracters and the geographical positions of the scenes
Altho I am typical Bong based oin the City of Joy (Kolakata)
I did have a couple a parts in the original story which was situated outseide Kolkata ... even in places where i have never been too ..... i guess those subtle stuffs were the loop holes back then ...... but now I am not gonna leave such loop holes .....
I live in Kolkata so my story will be based in Kolkata and it will essentially revolve around the essence n flavors of this beautiful city .......
Her tradition, her culture her warmth will be the very embodiment of the ambience of TaSha Romance in my FF
I hope you people will not regret or have any problem with it
although I know that the names ought to have a typical Marathi environment around them ..... well Kolkata is a wonderful city of mixed culture and tradition

back in my school days I named this story as : "Just Another Love Story"
I would stick to this title till i find spomething more suitable 😊
Suggestions from ur end will always be encouraged and appreciated😊so feel freeπŸ˜‰

PROLOGUE:

The clock struck the tenth hour of the day, and pierced right through the ear-drums as if screaming at Naku, bringing her to sit upright, right out of the covers. She pressed her head with her hand, which was still aching. The sudden impact of the alarm made her numb for a couple of seconds, before she could gather herself up with the knowledge of where she was and what was she about to do. It was quite sometimes before she realised that she had overslept; and that the alarm was set at 10 in the morning, to remind her to work over her research paper. After all it was a cold December Sunday. She did not have to rush for her classes or her works. Although she knew she had to get up and get going, she felt tired.

Outside it was cold, although nothing extreme, the winter is eagerly awaited by the city dwellers, and it could turn out quite chilly at times, like today. Winters in Kolkata have been the best time of the year, the climate always remained cosy, with temperatures falling to nine degrees at times. The summer months of course, brought in temperature close to forty degrees, with extreme humidity, but the winter is always mild and comfortable. The winter months for the city dwellers, have always been the time of fun and frolics, with picnics, field trips, weddings, and of course the HAPPY HOLIDAY celebrations.

She rubbed her eyes with her hands
What the .... 

Slowly but steadily the happenings of the previous day dawned onto her, as she saw the white bandage wrapped around her right palm. A fresh pang of pain shot through her veins.
Damn.
It was the shot of the medicine to kill the pain that the doctor had given her, which made her sleep beyond her intended schedule. She had loads of work to catch up with. She cursed her sleepy head just a little bit, as the previous day's happenings dawned unto her.

It was a mental game of flashbacks of those several Bolly tarka movie -

#    Back from the State Library
#    to the Mani Square Mall
#    waiting for the movie to start
#    the man running up the escalator and a lady following close by
#    THUMP! BAM! BANG!
#    the lady thanking her .... her accent ..... Marathi! Konkani! Telegu! Heck who cares?
#    two huge men appearing from nowhere
#    movie going down the drain (she felt like crying)
#    Apollo Glenegals Hospital
#    medics tending her wounded knuckles
#    shots of pain killer and other medicine -

and look where she landed up?  In the bed, till ten in the morning.
First a perfectly good movie with a Johnny Depp to drool over,  and now 4 good hrs of review all down the drain.
Smooth real smooth .... she thought.

Phew! What an adventure!
Alice's Adventures in the Wonderland felt short compared to Naku's Adventure in the Mani Square Mall ' thought she. Then again years of practicing martial arts did come to some use and Naku was grateful for it. (had to do it girls after all Naku is all sherni u knowπŸ˜† and besides the character in my story was a lil tomboyish from the very beginningπŸ˜³πŸ˜› SORRY)

She was still brooding over the past day's events when one of her housemates knocked at her door and broke her chain of thoughts, before entering.
Lalita Pundir, more fondly called Leela, a drop dead gorgeous of five feet ten inches, with long legs to die forπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³, came in.

"Hey, 'morning. Looks good that you're up. The medicines were really strong, I guess. You seemed so tired, that I decided not to call you; told Roops the same, and went to the market."
Naku gave a little smile and said "But you ought to have, there are chores to do, and besides, I had to give you the list of the stuffs to buy for the kitchen, things were almost finished the last time."
"Never mind, Roops took good care of itπŸ˜‰, and I helped. We chipped in together and got what we need for the next week, and a little extra for today. Clearly, you didn't think that we would let you work today now, did ya?😲" asked Leela with a tone of authority and a quizzical look.

The next moment Roopali Sengupta; aka Roops, came in with three hot fuming mugs of coffee and a tray of cookies. "Treat for all ...!"πŸ˜ƒ

Please press the like button if you really liked it n do comment
I would only update after I see a well enough "yes we want this FF" feedbackπŸ˜†

Index:
Prologue : Page1
Chapter 1 : Page 4
Chapter 2 : Page 8
Chapter 3 : Page 9
Chapter 4 : Page 10
Chapter 5 : Page 13
Chapter 6 : Page 13
Chapter 7 : Page 15
Chapter 8 : Page 19
Chapter 9: Page 22
Chapter 10: Page 25
Chapter 11: Page 25
Chapter 12: Page 27
Chapter 13: Page 29
Edited by princessmithai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
before ur PM ......yyyyyyeeeeeeeee

new FF πŸ‘πŸΌ.... mithai too good😊😊😊

omg...kolkata,   mithai...superb selection of city....
i just luv dis city...
n what n description of city.....toooo gooood  

'nakku tomboyish' ouch*cant digest*.....
i like ur 'LS history'n  kya naam hai
"just anothr luv story"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  
simply superb..... mithai....loved it....
plz jaldi update karna haan....

Edited by sonee - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yay so u decided to write 1 without me giving u chocolates..lol

nice update hun so leela and roops r naku's friends...wow nice seein thm b positive for a changeπŸ˜†

update soon
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sheesh two comments within 5 mins of my posting the FF 😳
LOL I guess LTL girls are FF hungry πŸ˜†
@Sonee Ur pretty fast man πŸ˜› do u keep a watch as to wat new FFs are on the way😳
geess I am so glad feel really excited

@Yuvi yeah not even ur chocos were that irresistable πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
this tym my desire for writing was really hiking priority chart it seemed πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh Koool!
Nice update
Very different and very nice...
Continue Soon..
Thanks for the PM!
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice FF Mithai!

Hard to picture Naku a tomboyish college student but I think you pulled it off. Even the martial arts! πŸ˜† I wonder what type of character Dutta will be...😍

Oh, and it's nice to see people taking care of Naku for a change......and that too by Leela and Roops.....serves them right. πŸ˜†
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessmithai

Sheesh two comments within 5 mins of my posting the FF 😳

LOL I guess LTL girls are FF hungry πŸ˜†
@Sonee Ur pretty fast man πŸ˜› do u keep a watch as to wat new FFs are on the way😳
geess I am so glad feel really excited

b'coz just saw dat ur weekly spoof is not ready n was likeπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

n saw urnew  FF πŸ‘ now 😊😊  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰*happy*

tnkx dear...
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey,amazing ff yaar! Such detail, too good. Keep it up. Plz pm me wen u nxt update.
darkchoco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya baat hai mithai! So you have been romantic in your school days itself, M&B type hai kyaπŸ˜‰ after as u said, the concept is frm the POV of a teenager...
must say the opening was kewl.. Now update this daily.. Samjhe?
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey mithai thanx for starting new FF and for the PM πŸ€—....really prologue was awesome ...loved it a lot ...pls continue ...wanna read more...we are always hungry for FFs πŸ˜†,,,,pls jaldi update karna..take care and see ya around πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ€—