can A & R really go back to being AR once again..? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Exactly they can't go back to being the same AR. This was a questionable point that me doubt the whole "AR unification" even while I was an AR fan. Too much has happened that has clanged these two. More than anyone else, Riddhima aka Mrs. Modi has changed a lot. I really don't think she can go back to being Armaan's basket. Heck why just Riddhima, look at Armaan. I think ever since he came back, he's learned that life doesn't stop for everyone and he's seen many different shades of Riddhima that he never saw before he came back.

Also sometimes problems cause some couples to come much closer together since they rise from the issue. However there is a flip side to the coin. Some incidents also cause distance as they change the people involved. AR belong to the latter group because too much has changed: situations, external people, they themselves, and their love and relationship.

Final words: No they can't be the same AR. Period.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: romaila

if Sid can forget about his past then why not AR when that pust was full of pain and AR past was full of sweet memories and no one ever want to del sweet memories from their life....Sid will be no more that much imp for them when Ar will be together as i can sense from the current trcak that soon Sid will be shown negative

🤣
Seriously??!! OMG Do I see the same show which you see??😲
And if you are ready to compare AR's  3year old love which all of us respect to Sid's crush for Tamanna then I have nothing to say !
Edited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
sapna2107 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Umm... ok so they were seperated by fate I agree there. But that doesn't mean fate will get them back together again, the Riddhima that took the bullet and the Riddhima that is standing now are two different people. Real life how is it different? I mean people change circumstances change so what is so different about the show? I mean I am not the same person I was 5 years ago because so much has changed in my life. People can change in small spans of time as well depends how they cope with the situations they face and right now Riddhima has stepped away from her past the person she was a year ago and she took that step a long time ago.

As for Sid's jealously and insecurity and lack of trust, isn't because of AR's past because he knows about it and has fully accepted it. SR's relationship may seemed rushed but that doesn't mean it is any less important over AR's relationship.

To forget your past you have to have a reason...Armaan never ditched Ridhima so Ridhima will always have that guilt in her marriage & won't be able to give 100%...thats' what is real life about but daily soaps twist a lot of things for TRps so they can't be compared with real life. Any person with past is able to forget it because they had bad experience with the person or that person died but none of that reason is there in DMG so Ridhima forgetting Armaan is not that simple. Yes, people change but do you stop loving a person without any reason. Sid the way he accpted Ridhima's past is also not so simple specially when he knew that Armaan was still alive. In real lile a guy would have taken the girl back to her love instead of getting married specially when he knew the intensity of love between AR. AR relationship wasnt just a fling, it was for real atleast in the serial. Now, Sid is feeling insecure which is so natural & this is going to exist throughout any marriage if the situation is same as in DMG.  Ridhima will be questioned time & again by her husband about her sincerity & she won't be able to do justice to marriage intentionallay or unintentionally.
Edited by sapna2107 - 13 years ago
ShimzAR4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nandinidev

There's absolutely no denying the change in their circumstances as well as personalities. But the question of whether a relationship will work is not only restricted to this factor, the way I look at it. Yes, they may not be the same Armaan and Riddhima who fell in love with each other three years ago. Things are far more complicated now, and they've both weathered through their own respective dark phases, unfortunately without each other for support. But if they do get back together, which is highly unlikely but that's besides the point, whether their relationship works or not would depend on whether they can make it work with the changes. Love can't sustain a relationship alone, that's very, very true. But there's nothing that can't be built over time, be it trust or understanding or even reconciliation with one's past. The very same questions one is asking about letting go of the baggage of the past few months, were asked a few months ago about the baggage of the past few years. And the answer to both questions is the same too : that things will work if you make them work, and if they're destined to work. SR are doing what they can to make their marriage work, and it can still work despite the baggage of AR's past. Then why not the same for AR if they ever get back together?

If they get back together, they'll be the Armaan and Riddhima of the present, who make up the Armaan-Riddhima of the present. They will certainly not be the same as the Armaan-Riddhima of three years ago, but I don't see that as the reason why their relationship won't work. If it can't, it won't, and if it can, it will. But I still see both possibilities as equally likely.

Life's quite complicated, as are people and relationships. I think this is a question which for me doesn't have any one correct or accurate answer. It really depends on a lot of things, of which the past is a part, and a very crucial one, but there's more to it than that.

Very well written, though, Neetz. And well argued too. Awesome! 👏

Cheers! 😊

👏👏👏 i couldn't have agreed more....veryyy well written...simply amazing...
yes, they won't be the AR we have witnessed....but their love, their strength, their passion, has matured along with them... we will see a more matured relationship..yes, Armaan is still gonna screw up..Riddhima will still yell at him.. he will still pull her towards him when she is pissed off and is walking away or when he wants a kiss or something.... those things won't change.. however, their perspective towards a situation will be different....

also, i dunno if anyone has noticed..but when A and R are together, they act like the same old AR.... in lonavla.. the attitude, the nakhra, the cute fight.... jealousy from Riddhimaz side..something she openly expressed during the time of Muskaan and Pari... goin out of their way to make the other happy, no matter how much it hurts.... Riddhima goin after Armaan everytime she thinks he is in trouble.. remember the street fight??? AR arguing and trying to win the conversation... think about it...WAT REALLY  HAS CHANGED??? even though Riddhima has restrictions by the commitment of marriage and Armaan is being introduced to other girls... they are STILL AR!!

yes, Sid will alwayz remain a part of their lives.. he has played a major role in Riddhimaz life..however, a few dances and a few cute fights can't become more significant in sacrificing ur life for one another.... can't take over the memories of hunger strike... can't take care over the family problems...the chaos..the ordeals... the ups and down of a relationship of three years...

their relationship may be viewed as "so wat..it was only three years.. or two and a half to be exact.... ppl fall in love for years and years and still "move on"...." however, the life that these two shared in these three years were equivalent to a lifetime of happiness and togetherness for others... there was immense passion, friendship, understanding, love, unity, imma-fight-the-world-for-ur-happiness attitude.." wat else is left? besides being religiously and legally married, weren't AR truly married in terms of emotions and feelings?

every husband and wife wants wat AR had in their relationship...so in a sense..weren't they already married????

cheerz!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I give you another scenerio
Just imagine if Nandini went back to being Nandu if she went back to Sameer in HDDCS, can you see it ever being the same - No, can it ever go back to how it was back then - No, something will always be missing that is the change in Nandini isnt it 

With Vanraj she changed overtime and that was in the journey looking for Sameer and being touched by Vanraj and how he stood beside her in a time that most ppl wouldnt and do what he did for her

AR cant cant go back to AR as before, everything has changed, time, situation and circumstance - everything

Ridz is not the woman Armaan left, his basket died the day she took poison, because when she was brought back to life you saw a difference in Ridz before and after

Her and Sid share a bond that pulls them together, Marriage is what binds them together

Sid has been through her in her darkest days, and seen the depth of where she has rised from, something which i dont think Armaan will ever see or witness

As for Armaan, he is only holding onto his past and living in them, thats all it is, its not about wanting Ridz back, he knows she has moved on

Bottomline is Armaan doesnt overpower Ridz anymore, the only person to pain and break Ridz now is Sid, coz he has that power, both have that power to hurt each other and pain each other and feel each other's pain - they are Soulmates, each other's healers, what SR share is beyond more then marriage, and how they understand each other is their beauty of SR

A relationship cant just survive on Love, i believe that is the basis of it, but it should have trust, faith and honesty which SR have

Armaan and Ridz are two different ppl today, you dont go through something big and not come out changed, i dont believe AR can have go back to how it was, or could be and i have looked at it from a real life sense as well

I dont see how any of it could be the same or even work when you have someone like Sid in your life, who has actually made your life come to life. and this is what Shilpa will do to Armaan

Note - i really do not want to argue or bash anyone here as its not me at all, so i will just say Peace Out
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nandinidev

The very same questions one is asking about letting go of the baggage of the past few months, were asked a few months ago about the baggage of the past few years. And the answer to both questions is the same too : that things will work if you make them work, and if they're destined to work. SR are doing what they can to make their marriage work, and it can still work despite the baggage of AR's past. Then why not the same for AR if they ever get back together?

You know what? You're right about the whole if SR can make the marriage with the AR past baggage then why not the same for AR. But I don't think that holds true both ways, and the reason is Riddhima. I really feel that in AR, it was Armaan doing a lot of the compromises and going all out for Riddhima, in SR, Sid seems to do that. But one main difference I find in both relationships is that Riddhima understands Sid, and she never understood Armaan. For me that is the huge difference in this whole equation. The basis of any relationship is trust and understanding. Riddhima never understood Armaan, and she had major trust issues where Armaan was concerned. This was seen throughout their relationship. A situation like this will only worsen that even further. Hence I have to disagree with you on that.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MagicalKash

🤣
Seriously??!! OMG Do I see the same show which you see??😲
And if you are ready to compare AR's  3year old love which all of us respect to Sid's crush for Tamanna then I have nothing to say !

was it really a crush? plz stop calling it crush now as we all now how Sid was madly trying to stop her engagment and soon u'll will see his insecurity will lead him towards negativity
maaneet_2007 thumbnail

A & R can onl;y be together if complete truth all upfront like the reaasons why sid married riddhima those pictures if sid and riddhima, if armaan can forgive riddhima all the mistakes be did after he was gone. but the story has moved to far to turn back now

Vishluvsammy thumbnail
Yes...Too much has changed...Riddhima Modi can never be Riddhima Gupta or Armaan's Basket any more...as she said once...Armaan's Basket is dead now.And Armaan has become too numb to give love and accept love too(As we saw him ignoring Shilpa's caring words).Riddhima can never forget Sid and Armaan too can never forget that Riddhima was once married to Sid.He just cannot accept her back so easily.Infact he doesn't want her to come back to him but he just doesn't want to move on.OK...What am I blabbering???Well the whole point I'm trying to put forward is,I'm completely with you,I agree with each and every word of yours and there is no point is waiting for AR to reunite or yelling AR forever!!
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

was it really a crush? plz stop calling it crush now as we all now how Sid was madly trying to stop her engagment and soon u'll will see his insecurity will lead him towards negativity

🤣🤣🤣 Did you watch the Sid and Tammana story?

Umm if you remember the day of her engangment when Sid planned to Kidnap her but then didn't, and they spoke on the terrace Sid was asked to imagine his life and Tammana was not part of his thoughts? 😆