lovely topic

norzar
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Fary...tt yes it is for SR loved it ..you rock..........👏👏👏
Fary,

👏👏👏Wow, what an awesome song choice. I totally agree with you this song totally fits Siddhima perfectly well especially from Sid's perspective. After listening to this song, it also describes the pain and agony a guy goes through when the one he truly loves has someone else in her life. 😕Truly, very heartbreaking song and this song would want to make any girl want to give a chance to any guy who truly feels for her what this song describes.
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
buzzy i only only see sid whenever i listen to it i dunno the first picture that comes to my head is sid as he was the one stuck in middle & went through all the confusion the poor guy didn't even knew if he has any importance in ridzie's life

Originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

buzzy i only only see sid whenever i listen to it i dunno the first picture that comes to my head is sid as he was the one stuck in middle & went through all the confusion the poor guy didn't even knew if he has any importance in ridzie's life

Yes, I agree........and this song describes his emotions perfectly what he went through.
OMG.................this suits SR the MOST