supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys! So what's wrong with Maniarasu? 😕

Ok so I get the fact that he loves Kavitha and wants to be happy with her. So that's understandable. Then why did it bother him soo much to see Amudha with Vasu?
He doesn't want her and just wants divorce. And then all of the sudden he utters dialogues like "She's my wife and I can do anything to her." Like, didn't you just want divorce from her then where did this "wife" thing come from? Plus, he has never treated her like his wife.

Then his dialogues were even annoying. He goes on saying stuff like Amudha's not pure and that she's only using the title as his wife for the sake of it.

First, how can he say such stuff about Amudha when he himself is not right? Though he is married to Amudha at the moment, he is practically living with Kavitha. So that is pretty much cheating on Amudha. Last time I checked, pure and cheating don't go together.

Second, he also says that he has no fears and is bravely living with Kavitha. That just made me laugh. If he was so brave, he would've admitted it to the society by now, but he didn't. If he was brave, he would've told that to the police officer when Amudha filed a complaint  against him and Kavitha. If he was so brave, he wouldn't be living a secret life with Kavitha.

So i just don't get it. I mean he lacks sincerity himself, yet tries to put all blames on Amudha.

One thing I wanted was for Amudha to just shut him up, but I guess she's still not that strong yet. That's why she went weak as soon as she saw him. But atleast for future epis, I would love to see Amudha question him. Something similar to the way she shut Kavitha up, but a bit stronger.

Now I'm convinced that Amudha deserves so much better. The only mistake she made was marrying Maniarasu. But as they say, the best is always for last. Right now, I just want Amudha to grow strong and be happy. Before, I was hoping that maybe Maniarasu and Amudha might get back together again, but after today's epi, I just don't want that.

Rama made Sita take a bath in fire to prove that she is pure. But I don't see why Amudha has to do this for guys like Maniarasu.

Plus, I think they also hinted a possible chance for Vasu and Amudha today.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well said supercool, I totally agree with everything you have stated. Bell is such a low character. He's been shown as a complete coward right from the start, when he left Kavi. And now what he's doing to Amutha is horrible. I too hope she stands up to him soon.
Rishi87 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i too felt the same that its waste for amutha to wait for maniarasu to change though i like this couple.

and this fellow mani says that she is his wife if he had that feeling he shdnt have left her in the street that too in the night time after there sepreation epis, atleast he shd hav told these words while kavi is having a fight with her in the shop or in the police station when they were telling her she is mental but that doesnt takes place. he is only useful in going behing kavi.
ya amutha shd be bolder and take her decissions on her own than going to her anni.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have no idea what happend latelety on CM, but from your post Vidya, I think Maniarasu is such an coward..he has been that from the very first episode🤢 He had the gut to live with kavi and even get her preggers out of the wedlock buy now questiond Amudha..I really doesnt know what she sees on him, he is just a pain and disgusting guy🤢

I hope she gets ride of him and get married to vasu or someone else who will treat her better and I hope problems arise between kavi n mani so he will regret his acts toward Amudha😡
Caryn thumbnail
Basically, MA is a coward and Male Chauvinist Pig! 😉

I would like to see him scwered and barbequed by Amutha.

Amutha needs to grow up and grow smart.
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Caryn

Basically, MA is a coward and Male Chauvinist Pig! 😉

I would like to see him scwered and barbequed by Amutha.

Amutha needs to grow up and grow smart.

I agree Caryn...MA shd be barbequed like Sate....😡

Amutha shd learn to accept the fact that Maniarasu is back with Kavita. Yes... she may have had feelings for him from young...but he has moved on with his life and she shd learn to move on with her life too.

Does she intend to take him all by herself by kicking Kavita out? Its quite impossible now that Kavi is preggy. Besides if Amutha does win MA back she can never be free of Kavita/baby from their lives.😕

Amutha has got nothing to lose...It is better she marries Vasu...if at all that subject crops up coz he is single without any strings attached and no baby on its way..!!😛

Caryn thumbnail
What Amutha needs is to be strong and if there is a man in her life, he should be honest, strong, trustworthy, etc.  Not a wimp like MA.

Hey Amutha, you are better off without MA.  However, give him and Kavitha a hard time before giving him a divorce. 🤣🤣🤣 (Your mamoi is a worthless jerk).

Initially I felt sorry for Kavitha coz for her love for MA.  But now, I am disgusted with her character.  Cheh!!!!