Please Read! Its Important!

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys....

well...starting today...i wouldnt be able to update sra...coz' we got disconnected from sahara one...(i guess those who are living in other countries have the same problem as i do...)...i think its because of the cricket...😑....and i cant upload videos anymore...but ill still upload some which i havent uploaded yet...but starting from yesterday's ep...feb. 28... i cant upload pics & videos and even cant update them...😭...im really sorry guys....i just want to request if someone could please upload videos of the full episode...or atleast a daily update...please! please! please!... i really like watching sra but now...i cant watch...maybe we're still gonna get our sahara back after the india-england series...and that's still on april....please guys....anyone????...maybe just a summary of what had happen starting feb 28 & updates of march...hope someone can help me and others who have the same problem as i have...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I would have wrote a brief update for March 1st, but unfortunately, they showed the same episode that was telecasted on Feb. 27th 😑
wizgal thumbnail
I have given a brief update but my Class 12 boards have just started.... so even I will not be able to be regular
dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail
😑

Originally posted by: khushix

hi guys....

well...starting today...i wouldnt be able to update sra...coz' we got disconnected from sahara one...(i guess those who are living in other countries have the same problem as i do...)...i think its because of the cricket...😑....and i cant upload videos anymore...but ill still upload some which i havent uploaded yet...but starting from yesterday's ep...feb. 28... i cant upload pics & videos and even cant update them...😭...im really sorry guys....i just want to request if someone could please upload videos of the full episode...or atleast a daily update...please! please! please!... i really like watching sra but now...i cant watch...maybe we're still gonna get our sahara back after the india-england series...and that's still on april....please guys....anyone????...maybe just a summary of what had happen starting feb 28 & updates of march...hope someone can help me and others who have the same problem as i have...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

yeh i hve the sme prb and i wonder if we will eva get 2 watch sahara one again??? cuz now on the channel tht sahara one plays they r playin the new filmy channel im sooo annoyed @ sahara😑

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dil_kya_kare22

😑

yeh i hve the sme prb and i wonder if we will eva get 2 watch sahara one again??? cuz now on the channel tht sahara one plays they r playin the new filmy channel im sooo annoyed @ sahara😑

i think we all are going to get our sahara one back after the cricket series...that's on april 15..or 16....that's so late...i think we all should write to sahara one....

dil_kya_kare22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

i think we all are going to get our sahara one back after the cricket series...that's on april 15..or 16....that's so late...i think we all should write to sahara one....

hey yeh thts a gud idea bt i hve emailed them already n so did my sis n they hvnt replied 2 either one of us i think one of the otha sahara shows either kittu, HKKC or WRWMK has a post abt how they emailed n also hvnt got a reply its annoyin hey i rekon sports shud b kept 2 sports channels n not entertainment channels