Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mabel

in one word.....MAGICAL!!!!!

i m fallin short of words...it was beautiful....plz continue

thnx mabel ... 😳yeah this is that word I was looking for .. again proved I am bad with  words πŸ˜•
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monar

For a pause in time, his attention lingered on the circular figure sitting way up in the universal roof. It was poornamashi today, and the chaand was glowing shamelessly...

IF please add love button for posts else I will file my first petition ever πŸ˜•...
πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
sheer brilliance of writing.. Mohtarma now I am your AC/DC whatever
am amazed, such a symphonic post and as by now you know am not good playing with words but reader who cherish reading brilliant stuff ..  too good yaar.. above took my heart kidneys and lungs away 😍

πŸ‘

🀣🀣 Iss baat par bhi bheek?πŸ˜†

On a serious note though, honestly... there was nothing as such. Teri heart, kidneys, lungs mujhe bahut pyaari hain, but you need them to live aur tumhaare bina mera kya hoga, BUSR ka kya hoga?😲... Teri ye meeti meeti baatein diabetes ko bulava na dein!πŸ˜† Thanks sweetness, you humble me.😳 Dhool ko tum phool bata rahi ho😊

Cheers,
dc

🀣
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monar

thnx mabel ... 😳yeah this is that word I was looking for .. again proved I am bad with  words πŸ˜•

You're great at your other duties!πŸ˜ƒ  PagliπŸ˜†

Cheers,
dc
Edited by desi chic - 13 years ago