disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiyudnive

hey everyone.........
me after ages........
neways...........
hw did u guys celebrate vikky's bday btw?????/////

the show has taken such a twist that there were hardly any visitors to this forum on 3rd april.
i started a topic to wish vikrant n nothing special happened. those who were lucky to come to BV forum that day a wished him in the topic.
heres the link
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1370453
Edited by disha_sen - 14 years ago
disha_sen thumbnail
hey guys if u r a vikrant fan n by any chance u havent caught a glimpse of him in his previous shows so heres a chance for u guys to take a look at his acting skills b4 he entered BV. His earlier show Dharam veer is again being telecasted on ndtv imagine at 8:30 am. so if u have really missed out on that part u can catch him from 8:30 to 9 on ndtv imagine. though he didnt act that well bt u can see him doing loads of stunts in tat show.
deepa43 thumbnail
disha_sen.... Thanx for letting us know about the re-telecast of Dharam Veer on Imagine.

I'm a big fan of Vikrant nd love his performance in Balika Vadhu.  I'm looking forward to seeing his performance in DV.
disha_sen thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa43

disha_sen.... Thanx for letting us know about the re-telecast of Dharam Veer on Imagine.

I'm a big fan of Vikrant nd love his performance in Balika Vadhu.  I'm looking forward to seeing his performance in DV.

welcome dear
pooja_k thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Vikrant's acted beautifully in yesterday' BV episode,  when he gets to know that Sugna is pregnant. 

His expressions were too good..... he looked genuninely happy and ecstatic........  had tears in his eyes and looked  like he was blushing. 😃