Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

Loved the pics alot Geetika. Thankyou.😃

thanx IKA
glad u all like them
atulsabharwal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Geetika,

I am very proud too to have worked with you again. You did bring out the Brinda that I had in mind while writing the scripts. I could not have been anyone else :)

Atul
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GeetikaBrinda

hey thanks so much Rishi for the compliments but good U have sent this msg I have got a chance to reply and I have been wanting to say this for quite some time now...

Raghav is my personal favorite character

(I remember me mentioning it to atul during our reading sessions)

since the time he gets introduced to us, i mean his impressive stature, his character graph.. like when he gets released from his 3 years of imprisonment and goes to his chawl, people fall at his feet and cry and pray for him reminded me of Robbin hood who used to rob from the rich and give to the poor.(execution of the scene was completely different though)😭
as story goes we learn that he is tough and yet emotional, decisive yet vulnerable, impulsive but so understanding (his relationship with Julie) and he has this sense of Sacrifice (audience will get to know) 
and I am glad u are playing Raghav, doing total justice to it and portrays it so well.

when we met I didn't know you well, though we had common frnz and we worked together in Midnight lost and found but hardly got any chance to interact, I remember i didn't appreciate your long hair. I've gotten to know you well because of Powder n I realized that there are so many nice, charming, witty things that make you quite an awesome person and a very nice frend.
thanks for being there
love
take care
hugs
Geetika

I sooooo wish I could see this scene.😭😭 This scene seems so great, a perfect entry scene.
And guys.. you are simply amazing... As much I've came to know, you guys are great people, so down to earth and with beautiful hearts.😊  Infact the whole powder team is made up of some truly amazing human beings including Atul sir.👏😃

With best wishes,
Ika.

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 14 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: atulsabharwal

Thanks Geetika,

I am very proud too to have worked with you again. You did bring out the Brinda that I had in mind while writing the scripts. I could not have been anyone else :)

Atul

no doubt that Brinda simply rocks.👏👏👏👏👏 I can't imagine anyone else being Brinda., it has to be Geetika.