Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
P.S. - Chudail means WITCH and chudailgiri means WITCH-LIKE BEHAVIOUR.😆
So true  but sexty face is no less !!!!!!!!
We have seen him in action , we need to really see the CHUDAIL set right and turn into purring pussycat.
we have seen that of her also .....(Honeymoon)
Sid loves passionately and will not take any nonsense of hers which is not justified.
eg.the suicide epi.and the firing he gave ( apparently shanky shd hv done that  much before)
Go SID BABY GOOOOOO.She needs a thrashing............
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can't believe it.  Two posts in one day.  This is simply an amazing and brilliant analogy on Sid and Riddhima.  I agree with the general attitude of the forum that Riddhima needs to do a lot of catch up in the "I can explain" department.  I personally feel that this should be the natural progression of the character's story line.  Yes it is high time that Siddanth stops all the pampering, running and day dreaming.  And it is DEFINITELY time that Riddhima puts her ego in a box and posts it to outer space.  Whilst Sid has so far been supportive, caring and relentless in trying to sort out their marriage, enough is enough.  I so hope that the pre cap only leads to a much better story than the circus happening at the moment especially regarding the sacredness of marriage.

On a personal note, Pocohontas, the out pouring of warm wishes for your posts should be indication enough of how your comments are sorely missed if even for one day.  Thank you for the making the time and effort to comment.  They are truly appreciated and welcome. 

Oh and by the way, thank you thank you for translating "witch" and "witchlike".  It made me smile. ❤️
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Oye tere khushi ke aansoo! Marjaawaan.😆.... We are so freakin' filmy , man!😳

I love the way you have written the post. Yeah, Riddz worked hard to win Sid's trust last time and eventually their relationship worked and they both were so happy in their marriage.😳.... tsunami has come - we will again have Sid's ego and Riddz making efforts to win him back. Or even the reverse but it will happen.They have always  started with understanding and affection and reached the threshold of love..... and this time, they will be in love .... or are they there already , stopped by the doors of ego and heartbreak.

Hahaha us and filmy NAHIIIIIIIII 😛😆*with all dramatic hand movements* 😉

Yeah I know, I hope they don't leave SR's relationship like this misunderstandings make up more mis understandings because then DMG is back to where it was with AR I got annoyed with it because that's exactly what they did it would go one step forward and the three steps back. 😡 I will not have the patiences to watch then! 😆

It is always difficult to crisply seal the SR bond into the limiting scales of words - be it love , compassion , bonding , poignancy  or anything. They are a new shade everyday.... every single shade - from awkward husband-wife to laughing friends to sworn enemies to giggling schoolkids to understanding confidantes to fiery lovers to absolute strangers to willing man-woman tied in holy matrimony..... yeah, they are all of these but one thing does not change - THE PULL.

@pink.....standing ovation to u for penning it down in such an amazing way
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much for replying everyone!🤗
Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nitzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗
Its after a long time that I came O/L and I had a very BAD day today  but your post was the first thing I saw and it totally made my day.Love you for that!

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Before I start my post , I have to say that as SR's history has been , they both always go for exchange of shoes - as in , in their equation , they always have a role reversal. First , before SR got married, Sid kept convincing Riddhima of his innocence and goodness and Riddz did not believe him. Post-marriage, thanks to Riddhima's suicide madness, Sid lost all faith in her and Riddz had to crash heaven and earth to win Sid , his affection and his respect back. Today, Riddz is again mad at Sid for trying to divorce her and not wanting her as his wife ( such an illusion) and Sid is trying to sort out things. Riddz is just not ready to listen to Sid , thanks to her hurt and chudailgiri. But as fate would have it or rather creatives will have it , it's perhaps time for a role reversal or a clash of the titans again. The PRECAP is scary indeed - It has been ages since we have seen Sid like this - in this kind of a temper. Riddhima running off to Lonavla without informing him and that too with Armaan over there - Sid seeing Riddhima in Armaan's arms ..... and THAT LOOK on his face. Until now, Riddhima was the one who had the ball in her court - thinking of giving Sid a chance to save their marriage ........but now what, Riddhima Modi? In case , the precap is not Sid's nightmare and Riddhima's eyes are working fine enough to see Sid watching her in Armaan's arms.....you are in for some real exam of defending yourself. We know you are not unfaithful - we are hopeful that you will never humiliate your marriage - and considering that we will like to see you in Sid's shoes now.... so that you see , know and feel that how difficult it is to explain yourself caught in a wrong situation when you know you are not wrong and you meant no harm........When Riddz left Mumbai , Sid was the one who had to do all the explaining ..... and now, when Sid is reaching Lonavla..... are the roles reversing already?

I bet they are!

BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS POST:

It is always difficult to crisply seal the SR bond into the limiting scales of words - be it love , compassion , bonding , poignancy  or anything. They are a new shade everyday.... every single shade - from awkward husband-wife to laughing friends to sworn enemies to giggling schoolkids to understanding confidantes to fiery lovers to absolute strangers to willing man-woman tied in holy matrimony..... yeah, they are all of these but one thing does not change - THE PULL.

And that pull is what we saw today.

We SRians have always maintained that SR are soulmates and thus they themselves can't seperate from each -other leave alone anything or anyone else seperating them!

Riddhima had marched out like an ice queen recovering from those weak moments in the restroom when Sid had literally crushed her defences with passionate aggression and genuine emotion. But Sid's words did not leave Riddhima - he had told her that he will wait for her - that he needs to talk about them. And no matter how many walls Riddz had put around herself , Sid's words and his innocent sentiments seeped through her heart. She decided she will go to see Sid..... considering her current chudail status she need not to. She cares two hoots about Sid, right? Who is he? ....and yet , under the stone walls , a little voice inside her told her.... that hey wicked witch! Go and see the angel , he finally may lend sunshine to you. .....And like an arrogant headgirl of a school, trumpeting that no matter what Sid says , it is not going to affect her , Mrs. Modi went against her own egoistic self and decided to go and see Sid. Yes, no matter what an iron lady she appears , she wanted to hear what Sid had to say.

Sid has already made a very strong and concrete place in Ridz heart whether she admits or not.And Hence,Wherever she goes in her life this batameez will always follow her!

On the other hand, Sid - the sweet yet fiery , sentimental and deeply attached husband that he is waited for Riddz on the terrace. He remembered Riddz strict face , her refusal to speak to him and yet he had a sweet smile on his face. He was still hopeful that no matter how much chudailgiri his wife shows, she will come - he seems to read whatever is there in her heart unless his own mind is overshadowed by the thoughts of Armaan. Sid telling himself that him and Riddz are going to make a fresh start again - that thy are going to make this marriage work starting off as the best of friends - the setting up of the table and the candle - the whole feel of Sid's innocence and his genuine love for his wife touches your heart and you feel like whacking Riddhima a little. He keeps waiting for her with the most soulful smile of a man waiting and you wait with him.....

I love Sid in that scene,putting out his heart yet again ,risking it yet again ,He has fallen in the amazing thing called love and its lovely to see him experiencing all the excitement of new love.😳

And it was equally heartbreaking to see his heart being almost crushed in the precap.He is one soul in dmg who truly deserves happiness in his life.He is gone through too many storms now he truly needs a sunshine,a bright sunshine.

But when has fate been easy on SR - storms work the best for them and for their betterment ( they have often found their brains after the most trying times)..... so another storm on it's way.....

As Riddhima quietly nods her head to Dr. Keerti, her thoughts are on Sid and Sid's words ... him waiting at the terrace but.... as usual.... due to her low neuron count , she makes no effort to inform Sid paving a red carpet path for a new misunderstanding.... and sending the ball in Sid's court.

And once again , due to Riddz's low neuron count , sudden extinction of all pagers , cellphones and pigeons , Sid ends up hurt again.... No.... let me correct myself.... this time WOUNDED. It pricks his heart to think that Riddz left him waiting so that she could be with Armaan in Lonavla ... which is so not true. His disappointment , his heartbreak , his repeated assumed rejection finally gives way to unleashing of temper. He thinks himself foolish for having hoped anything from Riddhima and he hates himself for that.

The Sid we see in the BB court and in Lonavla is ' Classic Sexyface' as he is fondly known for his temper mode. I may be wrong as precaps are often misleading but somehow I don't see Sid taking any more steps towards Riddhima.......perhaps , it is time that Riddzie did something to save her marriage .... a marriage that both SR want to save , keep and live irrespective of what they say on the surface.

It is true that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...... but it is equally true that There is no fury like a man wounded.

So.......Riddhima Modi? 🤔

I am waiting for the sexy face  to make his comeback!😉.Rolereversal will make one interesting track!!!😳

P.S. - Chudail means WITCH and chudailgiri means WITCH-LIKE BEHAVIOUR.😆

Love and luck to everyone always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗