Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
It was Santu who was havinf FBs..

Birwa switching is posssible the way I predicted... this way this fakey know everything and has got training from Antwerp🤓

She feels guilty because she is fakey😛
fuzzyface thumbnail
well knowing Ekta it is a possibility coz if she cld be bring subhi back from the dead, having a fake birwa shld be a piece of cake Edited by fuzzyface - 14 years ago
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dont forget Ekta believe in recycling😉 she might even show this Birwa is a reincarnation of Subhi😕

fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammoos

Dont forget Ekta believe in recycling😉 she might even show this Birwa is a reincarnation of Subhi😕

😲🤢😡 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ammoos

Uma.. Please don't say that the DV's take your ideas 😉.. I don't want Bandini to become Raaz pichle janam ka.. And that would be gross.. 🤢 🤢 Cos Birwa is DM's daughter! I will throw my chappals from UK to India at the them if they show that! 😡
hamsgh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sanju🤣🤣🤣 flying chappals ...thraw it in the daytime so i can see them when they fly over my house ...😆

say Uma -as you read CVs mind- is there any sweet sanraj moments today ???  (please god make her say yes)
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My pleasure Hamda... I'll make sure i send them flying with full power so that they knock some sense into the DV's brains!

Aaaargh they are annoying people! I mean they don't use their common sense.. They just re-cycle, leap, kill, do disappearing acts with the most likable characters, bring crazy hamashakal's.. bring the dead back from death, amnesia..(im still waiting for it in Bandini yet..I know they love that one) and many other stupid ridiculous  track ideas but still i watch them? Why?! I fail to understand myself!

miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cheers for the update uma