Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveserials thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dhani, I am so glad that u hadn't decided to end it by putting a full stop in the last chapter itself. This chapter was awesome and communicated itself so well and how much both mean to each other. Your Titanic song was so apt.
Glad to know Rano handled the situation and did the right best thing in calling jai and Jai was wonderfully patient and lovable with Bani. felt bad for Bani and the loss of their child but i thot it somehow fitted the story so well. just like Jai says I'm sure they'll have a cricket team.

Pia...well what can I say, she has to lose something precious to gain what she is today and I am glad she realised it but a little too late.

Can we have a lovey-dovey epilog for this/ i know it's a perfect ending but still......i request for a mini epilog with everyone at WM accepting Bani and JB's mini cricket team.....

Ramya / ILS
johnangad thumbnail
da depession was a gud angle.....but the happy ending was even better!
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
That was beautiful. You almost gave me a heart attack while reading the last chapter. To think that Bani left the love of her life because of some misplaced guilt feeling.
seems like inspite of getting what she wanted all her life Pia is lonely. Today she has no one to share her success with. And finally she does admit that she never wanted to be the wife of Jai Walia. But Pushkar seems like some where in teh corner of heart she still feels for the man. But it is too late. And looks like finally Pushkar is learning to trust and love once again.
The last part of Jai and Bani was very touching. So finally they united. Bani finally gives into her love.
bye
kitkat_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesumly done...
perfect... i was so happy wit d endin :)
smashy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

beautiful ending to a lovely story!!!

gr8 work...keep going!!!
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey dhani
gr8 ending..
sweet_gurl61 thumbnail
Just read the last two parts. They were so in love. Felt really sorry for Bani, but the way how Jai is behaving, I don't doubt that they will have a cricket team. Pia is living a meaningless life. She got all she wanted, but she is not satisfied. Yay for Pushkar! Starting his life over. That was a beautiful story.
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow Dhani, could not ask for a more touching JB ending, simply awesome.

As for Pia, she is reaping what she sow, greed and a lonely life.

Over all, love the story, well done.

P.S. Did you finish reading BIG FAT GATE, that was glaring at you.

If so and you have sometime to spare in your busy schedule, could we

please have updates on,  EK BOOND ASMANN

and           A HEAT of BROKEN IMAGES

Thank you and take care.
ducky_euro thumbnail
wow what an end
i love this story, very different
will u write an epi?:P

SA
hooman thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dhani,

this is definitely one of my favourite stories from you. It's so touching.
I felt really sad when Bani started feeling guilty and then things just got worse for her as she lost her child and went into depression..
I think Rano played a very important part in the story by calling Jai over to London. Thank God for that!!

I also feel a little sorry for Pia because even though she is successful and all that, she doesn't have anyone to share it with..
On the other hand, I'm so happy for Pushkar that he managed to overcome and move on in life.

Like many other readers, I too would like to request for you to write an epilogue..Give us an insight on how Jai and Bani's life improved and how many kids they have.. Also I would love if you write about Pia's reaction about her sister marrying her ex-husband..

So thank you for coming up with this awesome story!! Love you for that (and of course all the other stories as well)!!

nadia