Written Update for 10th Feb

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

• Saloni and Bharti make Kanha happy.
  • Everyone prepares Kanha for operation.
  • Rajesh is still upset and haven't visited him yet.
  • Rajesh tells very strong statement by saying that "we can't go back and live those moments"
  • Rajni tells Rajesh to meet Kanha but he doesn't want to go. So Rajni tells him to live those m oments as he said as he won't get them back. She also tells him that it's better to regret for something that you did than to regret on something you didn't do.
  • Rajesh goes to see Kanha in his room. He apologizes to Kanha.
  • Kanha's condition gets worse and doctors decide to operate him right away.

Precape: Doctors tells Mehta family that operation will cost 20 lakh. Dhirajbhai tells them to go ahead and do the operation. Amit asks Dhirajbhai that from where they are gonna get that much money, so Tina tells him that they will use that 3 billion.

Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

birju4baby thumbnail
Thanx PCRocks ... your updates are getting shorter and shorter ... ๐Ÿ˜Š Todays was a sad episode but I liked how they were trying to cheer Kanha ... That little child acts really really well
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey,

Thanks for the great update. Btw, just a minor point, you have mistakenly written 10th Dec instead of 10th Feb in the post title.
PCRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: birju4baby

Thanx PCRocks ... your updates are getting shorter and shorter ... ๐Ÿ˜Š Todays was a sad episode but I liked how they were trying to cheer Kanha ... That little child acts really really well

I am sorry for short update but i am so busy with college and job these days. I have tests every single day and sometimes two tests in one day but  will try to do detail update๐Ÿ˜Š
PCRocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryPrincess

Hey,

Thanks for the great update. Btw, just a minor point, you have mistakenly written 10th Dec instead of 10th Feb in the post title.

Thanks for pointing out that i was in half asleep when i posted this update๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for the written update

๐Ÿ˜Š