Tinaaash too cute to handle...

pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

first of all sorry 😭 for not posting regularly.

but the reason is that i've got spects and my mom hasn't allowed me to surf regularly.

ok now about yesterday's episode...😃
it seems that the things have started picking up in sbc.
also in tinaash relationship...
yesterday their scene was to cutteee ...
the way akash was trying to make tina confesss..
👏👏
 and also how tina reacted to it...
i liked when i the end she said that ' pyaar se kaha hai'
it would have been more romantiic scene if that idiot 😡😡 boss wouldnt have called him....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohh, so u have got specks uhh..., well dont surf the net much 😉

Yes indeed, the scene between both of them was really cute, even though akash has a negative shade in the show, his feelings towards tina now seem genuine, i just hope that they dont break up when tina comes to know about akash's reality
Edited by priyank82 - 14 years ago
birju4baby thumbnail
BTW .. but i am sure they will break up once tina comes to know of the reality .. and then akaash will reform and save them from ashwin  ... and they will live happily ever after
pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes i think what birju4baby said is correct..
they will break up when tina will come to know about akash's reality and then like a hero akaash will save them from ashwin and everything will rock again..
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
their scenes are really cute.... both looked made for each other kind of ppl.... 😳 but as birju4baby said when tina come to know about it they would definately break up.... but then he would realize that he loves her and would help her family to save themself from Aswin!!!!

P.S well all have such a good experence of all the TV Shows ke itne confidence se future ki baat kar rahe hai 😆 😉
birju4baby thumbnail

Originally posted by: binie

their scenes are really cute.... both looked made for each other kind of ppl.... 😳 but as birju4baby said when tina come to know about it they would definately break up.... but then he would realize that he loves her and would help her family to save themself from Aswin!!!!

P.S well all have such a good experence of all the TV Shows ke itne confidence se future ki baat kar rahe hai 😆 😉

VERY BERRY PHUNNY ... 😃😃😆

Keetnaa achaa ho .. kee jub Tina ko pata chule Akaash kee asleeyat ke baare mein to woh usse bilkul maaf na karein .... after all if this would ahve happenned in real life ... he would not be forgiven ... I would not have forgiven him ...

And maybe they shud show amit-namarat more ... they are like harshad-shilpa of BBB
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
VERY BERRY PHUNNY ... 😃😃😆

Keetnaa achaa ho .. kee jub Tina ko pata chule Akaash kee asleeyat ke baare mein to woh usse bilkul maaf na karein .... after all if this would ahve happenned in real life ... he would not be forgiven ... I would not have forgiven him ...

And maybe they shud show amit-namarat more ... they are like harshad-shilpa of BBB
[/QUOTE]

Amit Namrata is like Harshad Shilpa but amit is not that mature as Harshad... as we can see he is not doc yet but still they can be harshad shilpa of SBC.... i would love to see them more too.... 😃
birju4baby thumbnail
For Sure .. AMit does not have Harshad's maturity .. Harshad could leave anything to make his Baa Happy magar AMit made his Dad go against his principles so that he could become a doctor and marry Namrata ..
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i find akaash ugly

he is a character with lots of shades of grey

not good for Tina at all