Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Happy4Ever-

Thier story was shown to be very sweet. Would love to see it mature and also how Pooja handles Karan.

Pooja's mom is the weakest link.

ive liked it so far...what a contrast...one man wants to trouble her at every instance and another thinks she is his lucky charm.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: rambo55

They r back all right but iguess the script writers r under trmendous pressure.

Poojas mother has started irritating me a lot.
Feels like going on the sets and 2 kaan ke niche bajane ka maan karta hai.

After all the drama,pooja finally gets holds of the papers,and then again today the budhiya signs it with her as usual 'kayamchurna' facial expressions.

Alos, i think the writers went too ahead by sending harsh chayya along with her mother to dhanbad,hes staying with her, etc bit too farsical.kuch jyada hi laag raha hai ye mujhe.
Its obvious that they just wanted to stretch harsh's role so they did this.THey should've stopped where pooja gets the papers.

but i guess now i guess, vinny will play a hero by bashing  up harsh,so i think all this dhanbad natak.

as of now i think LS is losing its grip,if this is not stopped,LS may as well be off air. 

lastly when did this 'TRAIN RAGGING' trend start in mumbai western railways?..that was innovative and stupid.

karan going to dhanbad is something i had expected...ok not exactly that but karan blackmailing pooja's mother by threatening to defame her daughter is something expected of him. in fact for that going to dhanbad isnt neccessary. he can simply pick up the phone and spread a few rumours abt pooja. and karan is wily enuf to do that. in the show it is shown karan went to dhanbad to get the house back....that was again expected from him. he wudnt give up the house so easily as he knows as long as he has it he can blackmail pooja. thats the reason why he didnt want to sell the house to invest in a business too.
but karan is a sadist...he knew pooja wud be worried sick if he was with her mom and so he went to dhanbad to not only blackmail pooja and her mom but also to mentally torture pooja.
coming to vinny bashing up karan...im getting a feeling that karan needs a good bashing up by someone. maybe pooja's LS friends if not vinny. the reason he so boldly blackmails pooja/her mom is because he thinks they are 2 weak women who wouldnt be able to stand up to a man like him. if pooja had a brother or a father he wouldnt have so much guts. he must be made to understand pooja is not alone and she has a support system.
as for train ragging i dunno if it specifically happens in mumbai...but LOTS of ragging goes on everywhere whether its on train, bus, auto, bus stop, station etc etc during the ragging season in my city atleast.