Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
BTW,Our DM is thinking abt all those naughty incidents. πŸ˜›

One of my favorites is the portrait hanging scene,where she helps her down.That,to me,was the scene where his attraction and emotions were quite evident on his face.

fuzzyface thumbnail
I think without all of your analysis I wld be lost as to whether he does like her or not. sometimes I miss out expressions and hints but thanks to u guys I always have hope.
I hope for the best for our Sanraj, let's pray Ekta doesn't kill our dreams.
😊
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

I think without all of your analysis I wld be lost as to whether he does like her or not. sometimes I miss out expressions and hints but thanks to u guys I always have hope.

I hope for the best for our Sanraj, let's pray Ekta doesn't kill our dreams.
😊

Oh, Fuzzy dear, we will always be here to tell you our version of what DM is thinking in that clever mind of his. πŸ˜Š He is a puzzle that only Ekta can figure out.  I also hope that we get a good show on Wed as the promo reveals.Ekta better not kill our dreams.  😑We have high hopes for that stubborn DM and his sweet little chokriπŸ˜†
fuzzyface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Oh, Fuzzy dear, we will always be here to tell you our version of what DM is thinking in that clever mind of his. πŸ˜Š He is a puzzle that only Ekta can figure out.  I also hope that we get a good show on Wed as the promo reveals.Ekta better not kill our dreams.  😑We have high hopes for that stubborn DM and his sweet little chokriπŸ˜†

I second that malika
anaarkali thumbnail

DM is thinking about hiten's condition and his time with Santu, all Sanraj scenes. Santu takes her old box and is ready to leave and comes down. everyone is waiting there and she remembers her time with DM. Kanky, Hiten, Suraj, Baa are waiting for her downstairs. .

Hi :) :)   i'm new here and  need some help😳  its about 5th october video updates.
the part where DM is thinking about sanraj-moments is absent from the video :( :(
so can someone please please pleeeeeeease describe the  sanraj-scenes  DM  was watching in his 'kheyaalon mein'  😍
Edited by anaarkali - 14 years ago
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Go to youtube and search for Bandini, you'll find the entire episode there although the quality is not as good....I have PM'ed sonyfan28, hopefully we'll have the missing part tomorrow.
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soap-critic

Thanks Uma for the update.

From what you have written about DM talking to himself, I think he already has some plan is place. Since this is DM we are talking about, he must have called the lawyer and I think tomorrow we may see the lawyer walk in with the revoked divorce papers just as Santu is about to reach the door.

Agree with Nikita - it is a very interesting build up for the coming track.

I just hope you are right soap-critic, that the lawyer is our only hope now. πŸ‘ DM is too arrogant to accept his chokri in front of his whole family so he may just show it in another way that he has done what everyone wanted him to do i.e. to accept Santu by revoking the divorce. 😭 Also he has taken up Hiten's challenge and has said it to himself that he will see how hiten does not get married to toral. 😑 

So he may even confide to Santu that he has accepted her just so that Hiten and Toral can be together just the way Santu had asked for divorce so that Hiten and Khemi could be together. Since DM had played along with Santu and had agreed to the divorce so he will put forth to Santu that she should also support him and pretend to be accepted in front of the whole family for Hiten's sake. 😭

What u say guys ????????
Madhulina thumbnail
Gauri ,u r absolutely right.DM is more interested in his sons happiness.HE along with Santu will put up an act .Now we have to wait and see who will win.S and DM or Hiten and Toral.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
let us see how she stops..knowing balaji prod,it wil b probably completely anticlimatic..