Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
^^^ True...I just found Karan going after Kamini not believable especially after they showed us how disgusted he was at the thought of being entertained by one of Tyagi's office girls...
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LS was going the right way..Can't understand how and why they combined both shows..doesn't make sense at all.Hope the creatives don't do this silly mistake again.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: h&rblock

^^^ True...I just found Karan going after Kamini not believable especially after they showed us how disgusted he was at the thought of being entertained by one of Tyagi's office girls...

exact,ly my thoughts..
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i honestly get a feeling that the channel has interfered a lot in rushing on tracks and giving happy endings to all tracks....somehow feel creatives are under pressure of the channel
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yes i think so...because they changed both shubha's and nanda's track completely from what was originally planned. nanda's was a lot more depressing and they made it more palatable. i guess the channel thought the public wudnt be take so much of harsh reality. in fact sony's new show betab is also supposed to be on harsh realities of mumbai life. and the channel wasnt comfortable with such harsh reality but the producer ekta kapoor stuck to her guns. but lets see what happens finally.