i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

W
ritten Update September 3

They show the 3 coming back into the camp... Anida in the dark room said she still thinks they 4 including Akash are the actual winners... They Show Chetan saying in the drak room that he is missing him... as he was the engery of the camp...

They show AKash... Coming out of the Jungel ! They show him in the hotel eating burger, cake etc ! He said that his stay in the jugel was this much only... now the other world is wating for him... They show him leaveing !

Jungel Challenge

They get a note abt the JC saying only one person can go... Chetan & Mona get into an argument as both of them wanted to go... Chetan was like he hasn't been to a JC from the last 2 weeks.... Mona was like count the # of chlalenge we have wnet to... I have wnet to the leaset # of Challegnes... ! Chetan was like MJC
& JC are the same thing proving a piont... Chetan in the dark room was like "When i was immuned i let other ppl ago... I have always been fair but this is not fair with me!" Anida comes & offcourse the arguments again continuesss to even big.... They show Chetan & Anida again having arguments about the JC & MJC !

They finally decided on doing it with the names of everyone & which ever name they pick up that person will go... & it was Chetans name !

After Chetan leaves... They show Anida & Mona discussing abt how its isn't fair for them not to be able to go to the JC before coz of Akash & now coz of Chetan !

The name of the JC "Pani Pani Re"... Each food Item resembles one Star... His eyes will be covered & his hands & feet will be tied together... He can at no piont open his Hands or Feet.. ! There will be stars secrewed in the Coffin... & he will have to take them off before the coffin is filled with all types of Animals... !
He completed the JC very succesfully ! He said he just wnats to win this game for his son Ethen !

Tresure Trunk

Mona & anida get the note for going to the TT ! They complete it & bring back the TT !

ON the other hand while they were bringing the TT... They show Chetan in the camp shouting taht he won & only for his son he was very happy !

They had to answer a question abt Chetans life & Chetan answered it corrects it ... ! They get a grooming session !

They get a note saying there will be to Cleb contestants coming into the show... They show Mini & Yudi come in to the camp saying there will be a suprise elimination lol but then they weere the actual ones who were the ckeb contestants who stayed with them for a meal & talked for awhile & then they left 😃

That was it for today... Tommow is the last day of IJSMB
Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update thanks alot dear:)D
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sad it is ending but hope it ends well with Chetan out first ........ that loser has to go like his friend Akash
NeetuS thumbnail
thanks a lot, i hope chetan wins
stoneheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Why do they all argue so much about the JC? Wonder if they get paid extra for going for one...if it was me, I would be happy to let others go and eat the bugs and have roaches crawl into their ears!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NeetuS

thanks a lot, i hope chetan wins

i too hope😳😉
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
dont know who is going to win
all the 3 seem to be possible winners