video crisis..does anyone feel the same way

rumie88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i really like watching the videos.......but they give sooo much problems just accessing them.....it makes my computer freeze because of the thousands of popups and then the virus.

and its soooooo hard just to cancel the popups.......it drives me nuts.......why has it become like this

sorry for the complain......thank you for posting the videos

its just not in this section....its for the whole india forum website.....

the videos are just impossible to watch......

i dont know if its just me.....does anyone else have the same problem

before watching the video was just a click away to zshare.....now the popups and virus destroy your computer.....i think im safe watching on youtube

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jay7861 thumbnail
Agree 100%...having same problems...so i switched to youtube...

However....i do wanna say thanx to all the people who take so much time to post the videos...but pls. upload them on youtube or somewhere else.

sulumom thumbnail
Same here. I stopped watching here too.
If I want to watch then either on youtube or filmijoy.
But I like to read updates here. Thanks for the folks taking all the efforts to write updates.
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same thing happened with me, but nowadays, I don't watch the GKLB episodes. I just read the updates.
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Thats why i stopped watching videos on IF months ago and started on youtube, but lately many people have not been updating on the videos on youtube so i watch i on bhejafry.net. Its great quality and I have no problems. You should try that out.