Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Luvshaku-

well...i never faced this prob.... but sum tyms wen i post too many comments the next comment  i post is not pstd.......

well....can u tell me how do i change my profile pic........i know we hav to go near the pic in our profile n click update pic.......but wen i browse the pic n click nothin happens...........pls help...

i think the pic ur uploading is not in jpeg format i guess its some other format

if u want some to upload a pic of some other format go to my dahboard-updateprofile-prefrences- then paste ur pic link in the box at the very botton*

upload ur pic using tinypic.com
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@mariam..........ok...if we upload a pic on tinypic.com how do i upload frm there 2 here...
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maryam.U

i think the pic ur uploading is not in jpeg format i guess its some other format

if u want some to upload a pic of some other format go to my dahboard-updateprofile-prefrences- then paste ur pic link in the box at the very botton*

upload ur pic using tinypic.com

@luv shaku: the link is the direct one on tinypic.com it has tohers for forums etc. use the layout link and paste it here
sambitapaul26 thumbnail

ANYONE PLZ POST THE PHOTO OF SENAPATI VEER (GAGAN MALIK) WITH HIS   πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜›                    RAJKUMRIES (MADURA NAIK)

I M JUST MISSING ALL CHARECTORS OF THIS PROMO😳😳
sambitapaul26 thumbnail

WHY NEWBIE CANT POST ANY PHOTO IN IF
   I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE REASON AS I M NEWBIE  SO I CANT POST ANY PHOTO OF  MY    FAV  ACTOR, ACTRESS IN THIS DRAMA   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😳😲                
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Sambita,I know its somewhat sad that u cant post pics now,but dont worry after u'll complete ur 50th post u'll be able to post links as well as pics.This is the rule (I think )of IF and every forum is having its own rules n regulations and being members of the forum it'll be nice for us to respect n obey the rules...Me too had to undergo the same phase when I joined newly in the IF.
Anyways I've seen ur posts and it seems that u love the epic drama Shakuntala a lot,u r most welcome to the forum and you can participate in the topics,contests and the celebration of Dushynat and Shakuntala's marr very much.I bet u'll enjoy thoroughly this games n celebs,with ur heartiest contribution the forum will also rock.
Best Wishes
Ritu