Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hope everything turns out ok for you girls!
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Note to viewers:
Posted Update 3 for my scene on page 69
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1196264&PID=23818752&#23818752

Zainu and Sonali
Thank you so much for liking the earlier updates :)
Edited by anotheranfan - 14 years ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi pri

Lovely scene dear😳
Lovely niki leaving letter for abhi in new sanjeevani report file for dinner at 8.pm the way abhi lost after reading it was lovely .
I liked that niki decide's to speak to armaan regarding her and abhi but because of other people coming there she couldn't do it and finally abhi niki came to know about armaan's accident.

Looking forward to next scene in parking lot between AN.

pinalkpatel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome job priyanka and 60 five shots!!!!! keep it up and update soon
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Prankoo..Plz Continue..

Ratika ...great job..👏
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu, sonali, pinal, zainoo - thank you so much girls :)

@Anu
I thought that abhi niki would romance in hospital but still they wont overdo it .. thats what i tried to show :)

Yeah armaan -> niki talk is done but lets see when niki -> armaan talk happens.. 

Will try to write next update sooon.
Edited by anotheranfan - 14 years ago
anotheranfan thumbnail
Note to viewers:
Posted Update 4 for my scene on page 69
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1196264&PID=23818752&#23818752
clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey priyanka i was a silent reader of yr FC but never commented ,i love the way the story is heading and am so glad with such talented writers like mich and you we are getting to see a different dimension to the AN story .

pls do continue hopefully nikki makes it on time to the parking lot 😒 
Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
** Scenes Written by Erutan99**

SCENE 11

Abhimanyu walked out into the hall grumbling as he tried to fix his tie. Today was finally the big day. After numerous trials and hardships, the day of Riddhima and Armaans' wedding was finally here. The happy event was to take place in Panchgani in the same farmhouse that their roka ceremony had taken place in. And now only a few hours before the ceremony was to begin everyone was trying to rush and get ready.

Abhimanyu hated having to wear ties. He would much rather leave the top few buttons of his shirts open as it was far more comfortable. But all the guys had agreed to wear suits and ties for the wedding which is why Abhimanyu was standing in the middle of the hall glaring down at his uncooperative tie. Somehow or another it had become tangled in a bunch of knots around his neck and was refusing to let itself be fixed.

Niki had just slipped out of the girls' room when she caught sight of the handsome doctor. A light blush spread across her cheeks as she caught her breath. For a few seconds she stood there frozen in her spot just watching him with a small smile on her face. It was only when Abhimanyu's struggle with his tie increased that she stepped forward giggling.

"Here, let me help."

Abhimanyu glanced up and froze at the heavenly sight before him. Niki dressed in a gorgeous white lengha moved to stand in front of him still giggling as she reached up and began undoing the knots in the tie.

"Honestly Abhi," she chided as she glanced up at him teasingly. "A top doctor and yet you can't even manage to put on a tie."

Smirking Abhimanyu stepped closer to Niki and wrapped his hands around her waist. "Well that's what I have you for, isn't it?"  

Niki rolled her eyes but continued to smile as she worked on the tie. "What on Earth did you do to it?" she mumbled as she tugged at a particularly obstinate knot. Abhimanyu shrugged only to be whacked on the shoulder by the young beauty. "Stay still!"

Smirking mischievously Abhi pulled Niki closer. "Abhi, Stop! I mean it, stay still!" Another whack to the head this time finally made the pouting doctor behave.

Huffing at his childishness Niki finally managed to pull the last knot free and deftly redid the tie properly. Pleased with her work Niki straightened the tie one last time, smoothed out the front of Abhimanyu's jacket and looked up with a smile only to get lost in his eyes...

He had been watching her tenderly and when she finally looked up he couldn't stop from loosing himself in her gorgeous eyes. Tightening his hold on her he pulled her so that she was pressed against him with her hands still pressed flat against his chest where she had been smoothing out his jacket.

"Abhi…" she whispered.

"You look beautiful." Niki blushed and looked down. Smiling softly Abhimanyu reached forward and gently cupped her face with one hand forcing her to look back up into his eyes. His eyes flickered to her lips and slowly he began to lean his head down closer to hers. Niki's eyes fluttered shut as she tilted her head up her heartbeat quickening at the same time…

"Oy! Lovebirds! This is no time to be romancing!" Niki and Abhimanyu spun around to face an amused looking Muskaan and Anjali.  Blushing Niki pulled out of her fiance's arms and quickly moved to join the other girls.

"Sorry, Dr. Modi. But if we had left you two to yourselves we would have ended up being late." Anjali grinned at the annoyed senior doctor before dragging his still blushing future bride away.

Abhimanyu sighed dejectedly. "These interns are never going to let me have a proper moment with her until we're married, are they?" he grumbled. Briefly he wondered if this was another one of Armaan's twisted plans before dismissing the idea and following the girls out into the main part of the house.

~The End~
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww Mich, Saad, Ratika and  Pri lovely scenes guyz, keep it up, its so well written , i can picturiz them ,beautifull thank you guyz and do continue ^^  👏