Who is the SAYA in the Haveli??

Rumii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 I Think it's the maid who used to think that The Thakurain's Spirit is in her....  it's kinda the story BHOOLBHULAIYA in which Vidya Balan's been totally  moved by the ghost's story n she behaves like the dead dancer's spirit.🤢

What do you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think it's the Thakurain's ghost, but it could be Champa like you said. Didn't she once mention that she was brought into the house when she was very young and when Thakurain was still alive. Maybe, they had a mother-daughter type of relationship and when Thakurain passed away, she became like Monjulika from BB.

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That would be interesting but i think what ever it is they should solve this puzzle soon now. 
missmhow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
earlier i thought that thakur has a thinking disorder and dresses up like his wife in the night.....
now i think its the maid...
shahidkideewani thumbnail
i think it's suman =]
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yes i think that maybe its the thakurain or maybe its also the maid i think its one of them yaar
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rachna789

I think it's the Thakurain's ghost, but it could be Champa like you said. Didn't she once mention that she was brought into the house when she was very young and when Thakurain was still alive. Maybe, they had a mother-daughter type of relationship and when Thakurain passed away, she became like Monjulika from BB.

that sounds interesting
sonakitnasona thumbnail
i think its the maid.........😕