Aug 10 update Akash surprises Gauri pavitra kicked

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Pam  our Monday updater and viewbie has her wedding  anniversary today so  i am updating for her. Plz make sure to wish  her happy anniversary.
Happy anniversary Pam.😊
Another must watch episode.

Episdoe begins with Pavitra trying to kick out Menka and Yuv. Saras asks her to stop, Pavitra is shocked. Saras Says: this is their house and I can kick you out anytime I like. I know you used Naman to save your life trheatening Naman's life.
Pav says: I am staying here whole my life and no one kick me out. If you do you will be real sorry, Saras slaps her.
Pav threatens her saying how dare you slap me.
Saras holds her and take her out og teh gate. RB comes their calling Pav. She is shocked. Niyati holds her hand and takes RB out of gate.
Saras orders guard never to let them near their house. Both Pav and RB are shocked.

Gauri comes down and Aksash takes her hand and takes her to dining table. Removes her glasses and asks her to seat to have breakfast. gauri is shocked as table is full of food and well decorated. Akash promises guair to give her all teh happiness she deserves. While tehy are eating payal calls. Akash can not decide and let it ring.
Gauri is nervous and watches him. Finally Akash hangs up. Gauri is happy.

Jhanvi get saree on her. She goes in her room thoughtfaully. Nic comes with jewlelary and puts necklace in her neck. Jhan is sad. Nick asks her why and asks her to smile. She smiles after a while.
Jhan comes to bahbhi ans asks her about their saas's saree she got from bua. bhabhi keeps calm. Jhan is very angry, Thakur comes their angrily and snatches saree from jhan's hand and goes away. Jhan is shocked but angry.

Gauri is in the garden watching decorations and table in the gazebo decoreated with lights candles and cake and surroundings are decoreated with lights. She is is wondering wher eis akash,
Some oen comes with huge bouquet covering his face. Gauri is surprised when Akash hand her Bouquet and wishes her happy birthday. gau is very happy when Akash says this is all just for you. They cut the cake and Akash wishes her happy birthday and they both are happy when the saong plays

Goonji se hai saree hawa jaise bajti hai shahenai ya.

Thakur goes angrily in his room with saree. He looks in the trunks and sees many sarees . then he chks out jewelry. Then he goes to his wife's pic and says: I know your should is not rested and I will never ever let it  rest.

Then he hears a noise outside and comes to door to find Jhan near the door holding flower Vase full of roses.

precap: Akash is talking to payal saying it is over between them As it will never work out. payal is shocked.

Another must watch episode for Guari and aksah  very romantic episode. finally Akash knows his duty to make gauri happy

Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
THANX A LOT
YES FINALLY SARASWATI MAKE A GOOD THING ...
KIKKED HER OUT!
YEEEAAAHH!!
AND ALSO GOOD AKASH!!!.....
NOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON NIK'S FATHER MIND?...
JANVI IS RIGHT TO BE SHOK N ANGRY!!
NICE PROMO
THANX AGAIN!!
Edited by _Monu_ - 14 years ago
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!

yayayay akash and gauri romance :)
Chaccha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Akash and Gauri scenes make me uncomfy. It's so sudden, I haven't digested any of it--that he's all goodie goodie. lolllllllll Does anyone else feel the same?

Why did Nick give Jhanvi more jewelry? Jewelry makes her happy? That is pretty shallow; I would assume that getting some answers would make her delirious, but I was wrong as always. lollll

Edited by rachna789 - 14 years ago
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
finally pav and rasili are thrown out. happy anniversary pam
rainabow thumbnail
Akash removes Gauri's glasses? What, like they are optional? How is she able to see? 😕

I don't find this the least bit romantic! It's so awkward and rushed. Not the least bit believable or satisfying.
Thanks, I wished the romance was slow; one step at a time ji.

Happy anniversary Pam-)
Chomel thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update and Happy Anniversary Pam
apux thumbnail
Yeah, this Akash-Gauri romantic track seems so rushed and forced now.  I guess the creatives have no choice since they a week to wrap things up. 
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

akash & gauri tie-up was too much in a hurry. but good to see it

glad kajri is kicked out again. now what next? she has to work out a plan