Scene posted moved to page 29.
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago
emmy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
superb ending!!!!!
Nikki n Abhi finally confess!!! yipeeeee
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my god mich ... you are on a roll....   keep it up...  keep the scenes flowing... :)

Loved how AN were unconfortable with each other yet abho sensed niki feeling cold and giving her jacket ... even the seat belt thing was awesome :) And later that scared Niki moments.. very cute...

pls write next one soon....
emmy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@mich09: gr8 storyline!!!
luv suman!!!!
can u plz pm me when u update!!!!!
thx
Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wowww great updt Ivy,Pri and Mich sweeties, great story loved each part of it, really gals its well written and can easily fit in the current track ^^
keep up the great work ^^
Thx ^^
mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

**Scenes written by mich09**     

SCENE 1

PART 1

I was thinking if the new entry Suman was more of a level headed assistant to Abhi, coming with a great recommendation from someone he respects and he finds her worthy enough to respect . Perhaps then something like this could happen between the 3 of them.)

As Abhi is on his way out of Sanjeevani he bumps into Suman who is waiting for a cab..... It was pretty late so he offers to drop her. She thanks him and sits in the car. To his surpise she tells him she is staying in with Nikki for a few days as the renovations in guest house she had been offered is still incomplete and Nikki sweetly gave her an offer to stay at her place.   

Meanwhile AR, AA,   Muskaan & Nikki (reluctantly dragged by the others )   are at a pub. Nikki moves away from the noise and calls up Suman. She tells her she is at the Paradise pub and would be a bit late. Just then she sees Muskaan surrounded by few guys who are troubling her. Nikki says "Oh, No" When Suman asks what happened ? She tells Suman "Looks like there is some trouble, I'll call you back" and hurriedly disconnects the phone....... Nikki joins Armaan and the other interns in objecting to the behaviour of the guys.   An argument breaks out between the hoodlums and the interns.   The hoodlums then shove Armaan aside and a fist fight ensues between them. Atul tries his best to fight but gets beaten up badly and Anjie is taking care of his wounds.... Meanwhile, Ridz & Nikki try pulling the guys away who have surrounded Armaan.   One of the hoodlums, draw out a knife and was about to thrust it in Armaan's back, when he is stopped by a strong hand... Everyone turn to see its Abhimanyu...... Eyes blazing he says Only cowards attack from behind.....Saying this he takes the knife from the guy's hand and punches him on the face.... Armaan looks at Abhi and they exchange a knowing glance as they take on the other guys. In midst of the fight, one of the guys punches Abhi in the jaw and Nikki lets out a painful scream "Abhi" which surprises Suman who had accompanied Abhi to the pub.   Abhimanyu hits the guy and turns to look at Nikki. Their eyes meet. His steely and confused, hers nervous and pained.... Suman has a faint smile on her lips as she watches them.   Cops enter and when the Manager explains the situation they take the hoodlums away.   

Meanwhile, Dr. Shashank who was called by Suman comes there too and takes in the situation. Armaan goes up to Abhi and with difficulty manages to thank him. Abhi coldly nods his head in approval. The other interns too thank Abhi who tells them its okay..

Dr. Shashank takes Armaan, Ridz & Anjie in his car.   Suman tells Abhi that they should drop off the rest of them. Abhi says okay and asks them to sit in the car. Suman takes the seat next to Abhi while Atul and Muskaan sit behind her.   Nikki ends up sitting behind Abhi.    After some time Atul & Muskaan tell Abhi "Dr. Modi, thank you for saving us...... You saved us inspite of us treating you badly...... We are really sorry about it....Atul too says "Yes Dr. Modi we are really sorry for our behviour and thanks for saving us"....... Abhi says "Its ok Doctors, I just did my duty. You are my interns and I do have some duties towards you all" Nikki is kind of nervous and doesn't know what to say..... As she looks up at Abhi, she finds him watching her thru the mirror..... Their eyes clash.... Nikki turns her gaze to the window as she looks out. Muskhaan says "Dr. Modi what an entry you had,   trying to demonstrate Abhi's entry "like the Hero in films" Everyone smile. "Aapki girlfriend hoti toh mar meet jaati. Nikki & Abhi are startled by this and look at each other through the mirror. Atul continues "Dr. Modi aapki koi girlfriend nahin hai ? aapko kabhi kisi se pyar nahin hua". With clenched jaw Abhi tightens his grip on the steering wheel and glares at Nikki who is also very uncomfortable.   With steely glares at Nikki, Abhi says "Dr. Atul, mere liye pyar bekaar cheez hai. Woh ek kamzori jahan kisi doosre insaan ko haq mil jaate hai hamare zindagi chalane ke liye aur main kisi ko, kabhi bhi yeh haq nahin doonga" Tears well up Nikki's eyes and with a lump going down her throat she turns her face away.

After Atul & Muskaan get dropped off, there is a stoned silence in the car. Suman casually tries joking to lighten the tension in the car and her jokes are met with a fleeting formal smiles by both Abhi & Nikki.   Silence again befalls the car. Unable to bear it any more, Suman says "Dr. Abhimanyu, Dr. Nikita, kya aap dono ek hi hospital mein kaam karte ho ya alag alag hospital mein. Lagta aap dono ek doosre ko achi tarah se jaante nahin ho.    Both are flummoxed by her questioned. Luckily for them they reach Nikki's place.    

Suman thanks Abhi and says why don't you come on in and clean up the bleeding lip. Nikki looks on earnestly and anxiously. Abhi says No thank you, its a small thing I'll take care of it when I get home.    Disapoointed, Nikki opens the car door. Just before she steps out, she pauses and looking down manages to say "Thank you" to Abhi.   Without glancing her way, Abhi manages a "Hmmm". Nikki gets off the car and as she passes his window, she stops and they both exchange a long stare. Abhi comes back to his senses and drives off without giving her another glance.   With unshed tears, Nikki keeps on looking till the car goes out of sight.   Suman thinks to herself. "Dr Abhimanyu, Dr. Nikita, aap dono ne bina kuch kahen humein sab kuch bata diya. Aap dono jo dikhate ho woh alag hai aur aapke dil mein jo hai woh kuch aur hi hai. Mujhe woh baat malum karni chayiye.    She smiles

PART 2

At home, Suman watches Nikki's sad face and with deliberation says "Ooh this Abhimanyu Modi is really something isn't he ?   "Yes ! Really ! Don't know what he thinks of himself ! Nikki says with half hurt half anger. Suman continues "Watching him today, I have completely fallen for him " she says dreamily   Nikki is startled. "Excuse me ?" she asks.    Suman continues. " I think I am falling for him   Do you know if he has someone in his life". Nikki is shocked. She stammers "hh how do i know ? I am only an intern and he is my senior" Suman gives her a bemused look and says "Anyways how do I care ? Once if Suman has her   sights on someone she'll do anything to get him. However, Nikita I need your help... You are a really sweet person. I've grown so fond of you. Won't you help me with Abhimanyu ? I'll always be grateful to you " she begged.   Nikita could see her world come crumbling down "but but Suman he is really khadoos, he doesn't look at girls from that angle". Nkki tries diverting Suman's thoughts.....Suman says "So what ? what he never did before doesn't mean he won't do now ! I will find a way to get through him"    Nikki thinks to herself "Nikki Beta, tu toh gayi, Pehle se hi Abhi ko sambhalna mushkil tha ab ek aur musibaat aa gayi, kuch kar, kuch kar nahin toh Abhi tumse door ho jayega" Before Nikki can say anything further, Suman says "Ok Done ! Operation Abhimanyu-Suman will commence and you Dr. Nikita will be my power force....You'll help me to victory ! Saying this she hugs a dumbfounded Nikki. Over Nikki's back, Suman winks and with a half smile says "Ab dekti hoon Dr. Abhimanyu Modi-Dr. Nikita Malhotra, tum dono kab tak ek doosre se door baagte rahoge.

Over the next few days, Suman manages to get closer to Abhi. He   gets comfortable in her company and is happy to have someone around him who treats him nicely. Someone who he realises is harmless and with whom he can talk to you.    He is no longer picking on Nikki whenever they meet and has even started overlooking few of her mistakes. Nikki, on the other hand, is even more unhappy with that. She preferred his yelling and scolding than his indifference.    

One day, Nikki is told that Abhimanyu Modi wants to see her in his cabin. As she enters Abhi's cabin she is shocked to see the sight in front of her.      Abhi, his back towards the door is bending over Suman who is standing infront of his desk.... Nikki is horrified....

Before Nikki entered the cabin, Suman who was standing in front of Abhi's desk accidently dropped a pile of papers on to the floor. Abhi went around to help her.   After collecting the papers, they both stood up. While Suman was adjusting the papers on the desk,   Abhi was handing out the papers he had collected. As Suman was dusting the the papers on the desk, one of the paper clips suddenly popped out and flew straight into Abhi's pocket. Both of them were first taken aback and then were so amused by the sight, they started laughing.   While laughing, they bent forward and their heads clashed. At that very moment Nikki entered. All she could see Abhi's back bending over Suman.    She was horrified, thinking they were having an intimate moment.   Hearing the door open, Abhi and Suman turn around and see Nikki standing there. Abhi and Nikki's eyes clash. Nikki gives him a cold look and for a moment Abhi is uncomfortable.    Going over to his seat, he says "Come in Dr. Nikita" Nikki is completely heartbroken but she doesn't want Abhi to see it so she manages to say "I'm sorry, I can come back later" Suman says "No please come in" I have something to say to both of you.

I am going to see my parents in Lonavla over the weekend. I would like both of you to come. Nikki and Abhi look at each other. They both say in unision "But..." Suman continues. "My father would be able to give us some advise for the new project."    Nikki says "Mujhe nahin lagta meri koi zaroorat hai wahan pe" Suman says "No you are a part of the project so you are very much needed, Please both of you, don't say No." Abhi and Nikki find it difficult to refuse her and nod their agreement.   Suman says "Good, so Kal Friday Night, Dr. Abhimanyu hum Sanjeevani se aap ke ghadi mein jayenge'' Abhi says "Ok Fine"

Friday Night, Abhimanyu reaches the parking lot and sees Nikita waiting for him beside his car. He can't help stealing a few glances at her till he sees she has spotted   him. He goes next to her and asks "Where is Suman?' Nikki says "Pata nahin. Woh toh jaldi nikal gayi. Shayad ghar pe wait kar rahi hogi. Abhi says "Baitho ghadi mein". As they sit, Nikki struggles with the seat belt. Both of them remember the times Nikki had problems with the belt and Abhi helping her. Right now there is an uncomfortable silence as Abhi is trying his best not to look at her and she struggling with the belt whilst throwing sideway glances at him.... Finally she manages to clasp the belt... Both breathe a sigh of relief as Abhi puts the car into gear and drives off.

PART 3

ust before approaching Suman's house, Abhi gets a call from Suman who tells him "Dr. Abhimanyu, I am so so sorry, I couldn't inform you since you were busy in a meeting. I had to leave for Lonavla as my cousin had come to pick me up.   For some reason, which I am not aware of, my parents wanted me to come a bit early, so I'll be reaching there soon". Abhi says "Lekhin hum aise kaise aa sakte aap ke bina ..." Suman says " I am so sorry for this, but please don't ditch me, please come or else I'll feel you are upset with me. The battery of my cell phone is running low, so please pick up Dr. Nikita and come to Lonavla. I have smsed the address to you" Before Abhi can say anything further she disconnects with a bye.

Abhi looks at Nikita who asks kya hua. Abhi says "She is reaching there, we need to go on our own" Nikki says "Why do we have to go on our own? You go alone, I am not going!" She glares at him. Abhi gives her an annoyed look and says "yeh toh tumhari purani aadat hai, kisi ko beech raaste mein chod dena ! Kya tumne socha Suman ko kitna bura lagega. Woh kitni achi hai !"   Nikki feels bad and sheepishly says "Haan, I don't want Suman to feel bad !"   They drive a few miles when Abhi says " I am hungry. Lets find a place to eat" Nikki manages a "hmm, I am hungry too" . They eat at a little dhaba they found on the way and set out once again in the car.      

Rain is lashing down and the roads are dark. Nikki begins to feel cold and nervous with the drive.    The proximity yet uncomfortable silence with the man she loves,   is not helping her any further. Abhi can sense her nervousness.   She starts shivering   but tries not to let Abhi see it. Abhi on the other hand notices it and tries to reduce the airconditioner of the car. Nikki thinks to herself. "Our bags are in the boot. Or else I could have got something warmer to put on. If I ask him to stop he might just flare up. So might as well sit quietly".    Suddenly to Nikki's surprise Abhi stops the car. She looks at him with a questioning why. Eyes still in contact with her eyes, he turns over and pulls out a coat lying on the backseat. He gives it to her. Nikki hesitates to take it. After holding the coat for a few good seconds, he wraps the coat over her. They both keep staring at each other. Nikki says a feeble "thank you". Abhi turns and sets the car in motion. Nikki can feel Abhi's warmth through the coat. She leans back and happily closes her eyes.

Finally they reach the address given to them by Suman. However, the   house seemed kind of dark with a very faint light coming from it. As Nikki and Abhi sit in the car wondering if they are at a right place, Nikki is startled by a face staring from her window side. She screams, turns and buries her head into Abhi's chest. Without realising it, Abhi   puts a protective arm around her and asks her "kya hua".   Still l clutching him with one hand and without looking up with the other hand she manages to point twds her window.   Abhi rolls down the window and an elderly man says "Saab, aap log pahunch gaye!' Hearing him, Nikki breaks away from Abhi and they both exchange awkward looks. The man continues "Andar aayi ye". Abhi asks "Suman ji hai ?" The man says woh nahin hai" Abhi & Nikki look surprised.   The man continues "Un hone andar aap ke liye chitti rakhi hai". After entering the house the man hands over the note to Abhi which reads "Dr. Abhimanyu, I am so sorry. My favourite cousin has suddenly decided to get married and my family kept this as a surprise from me. He is getting engaged today and so all of us have gone to Khandala. We will be staying there overnight. I am so sorry about this. Please make yourselves comfortable. If you need anything ask Hari, he'll help you. We shall meet tomorrow. Bye. Suman   Abhi hands over the letter to Nikki who reads it and both of them stare at each other.   Hari interrupts them saying "Maine aap dono ke saaman aap ke kamre mein rakta hoon.... He points upward, to two rooms adjacent to each other. After he has dropped their luggage into their rooms, he asks them if they would like to have anything to which they say No. He then tells them he is in backside and if they need anything do call him. Abhi & Nikki shake their heads as they thank him.   After he goes there is an uncomfortable silence in the room. Abhi flops down on the couch and leans back. He finds the remote to the television and switches it on. As he is surfing the channels, Nikki is annoyed looking at him sitting so comfortable.

PART 4

"You seem to be very comfortable out here Dr. Modi." says an annoyed Nikki. Abhi looks at her in surprise. "Haan, Haan, kyun nahin, apni hi ghar toh hai, Hai na ? " she taunts him further. She herself doesn't know why she is upset with him. Is it because she is nervous ? Abhi looks up at her and says "what is your problem ? You seem tired, go to your room and sleep. Goodnight". Nikki is even more annoyed with his calm, casual tone. She taunts him " Tum Jaaon ! "Tum kyun nahin jaate. Main yahan baith ke TV dekhti hoon. She tries to grab the remote from Abhi who manages to dodge her.   His half amused look gets her even more worked up.    She folds her hand across her chest and says "Pata nahin    Maine us Suman ki baat kyun maani. Humein yahan bulaya aur khud ghayab ho gayi" Abhi rises from the couch and going towards Nikki tells her "Usne jaan bhuj kar toh nahin kiya hai, bechari ko kuch pata bhi nahin tha.     She is a sweet person, Very Caring and Helpful. Wish she was here" That was the last straw !   The cabin scene between Abhi & Suman flashes in front of her eyes.   Jealousy consumes her completely and she lashes out at Abhi "Bechari ! Bechari My Foot !" Abhi is confused and stunned by her words.   Nikki is unstoppable. The cabin scene flashing before her eyes increases her hyperness.   She continues to lash out "Woh Bechari Aur Tum Madadatgar ! Woh sabki madat karti hain aur tum uski. Itni fikar hai uski toh khandala kyun nahin jaata uske paas. Dono baithke ek doosre ki madat karte raho.......Abhi's face turns a scarlet red. He holds Nikki by both the shoulders and growls "Bas Nikita, Bas, You are going too far ...... Bas.... nahin toh main...." he warns.   "Nahin toh kya ? Kya kar lenge ? kaho?" Nikki's flashy eyes challenges him. With blazing eyes Abhi says "hum dono ek saath ek chhat ke neeche kabhi chain se nahin reh sakte" He shoves her off and taking the car key lying on the table near by, he walks out of the house.     By the time Nikki recovers and runs out to stop him she finds he has already driven off.    

With tears flowing down her cheeks, Nikki goes inside and sits on the couch. She sees its 11 pm "Oh God! Where has Abhi gone ? What has she done ? In a fit of jealousy and insanity she drove him out into this horrible weather. Hope he is fine.   God, please, please get him back. Life is so difficult. its difficult to live with him and difficult to live without him. What do I do now ?

Consumed with anger, Abhi is speeding away. A speeding lorry from the opposite side makes him swerve the car and avoid   an accident.   With a deep breath He pulls his car over to a corner and stops.   He wonders.     What is wrong with Nikki ? Why is she always angry with me ? She is close to Suman and yet why did she speak like that about her. It was as if she was possessed with anger and jealousy ......   Jealousy ?? Abhi ponders on the word. Could Nikki be jealous of my closeness to Suman ? Does it mean   she has feelings for me ? Is there a hope for us ? Abhimanyu ! he chides his self. Have you lost it.   You've been hurt badly twice and you are again falling for the same trap. Get a hold of yourself.   What the hell do I do ! Whenever I am with her I am drawn to her. I just want to take her into my arms and never let her go.   How do I keep myself away from her ? Why is Life so tough ? He stares out into the dark night !

PART 5

Nikki is anxiously pacing the room. Every now and then she would look outside to see if Abhi's car is entering the driveway.   The sound of the rain outside makes her heart beat ever faster. 1/2 hr has passed.......45 mins........1 hr..... Abhi has still not come. Fortunately, its stopped raining. Suddenly she hears the phone ring in the other room.   She sees Hari picking up the phone. "Acha ? Kahan ? Teek hai Teek hai " She wonders who is he talking. When he puts down the phone she asks what happened. He says "Oh nothing, My brother who works a few kms away called to say he was late in reaching home because there was some sort of accident on the way. Some car collided with a truck. Nikki froze. "a a accident ? she fumbles kahan "kiski, kahan?" she asks desperately. Hari says pata nahin.   Nikki screams "Abhi......." in fright and   runs out of the house. Hari calls after her "Memsaab aap kaha ja rahe ho ! Raat bahut ho chuki hai, sadak teek nahin hai". Nikki says "pata nahin, lekhin mujhe jaana hai". Hari pleads with her not to go. She sees a torch lying nearby, picks it up and runs out of the gate.

Hari is wondering what to do. Should he call up Suman madam ? Just then he sees Abhimanyu's car entering the gates and he rushes towards the car. He asks Abhi "Sahab aap kahan the, madam bahut pareshaan thi aur abhi abhi aapko dhoondne nikle. Abhi is stunned "kya ? he yells "yeh tum kya keh rahe ho, is mausam mein, itni raat ko, tumne use roka nahin?" his heart starts beating fast..... Hari says Sahab main sach keh raha hoon, madam aapke intezaar kar rahi thi. accident ke baat sun ke darr gayi aur chali gayi. ! Maine usse bahut samjaane ki koshish ki, lekin woh maani nahin. Abhi's face is filled with fear, He reverses the car, saying "main dekta hoon" and drives towards the gates.

Nikki has run a a little further and wonders if she is on the right path. Should she have gone the other side of the gates, the opposite side. The roads are dark and there are trees on either side of the road. Which path should she really follow. Suddenly she hears some rustling sound and begins to shiver. She flashes the torch around.   Nothing. She is terrified... Once again she hears a sound and sees something move. She turns and runs back in the opposite direction. She nears the gates of the house when she senses    something huge with flashing lights coming towards. She knew she was about to be hit but could not move. Her hands cross over her eyes in fear.   

Driving out of the gates, Abhi senses something has suddenly come in front of the car and stomps on the breaks. The car screeches to a halt just in time. Abhi is jolted forward. When he looks up he sees Nikki, hands crossed over eyes as if to shield the glare of the flashlights   Nikki realises she is not hit.   Slowly she removes her hands from her eyes and sees it is Abhi's car.    As Abhi gets out of the car, Nikki is happy and breathes a sigh of relief.   Abhi storms towards her. Nikki is about to hug him but before she could move, he grasps her arm in anger and drags her into the house.

When they are inside the room, Abhi shuts the door firmly and angrily grasping both her shoulders he roars   "Have you gone mad ? Have you lost it... In this stormy weather, in a new place, in the middle of the night, you run off to nowhere ?" he shakes her shoulders with every question. His fears coming out in the form of anger....."Do you even realise how dangerous that could be ? You almost came under my car ? Why ? Why do you do such such stupid things ? Are you mad ?"   he yells.    Nikki looks up at his angry face. She is nervous but then anger overtakes her and she yells back "Yes, Yes I have gone mad ! Don't know why but I lose my complete senses when it comes to you.   Abhi is taken aback by her return onslaught   Nikki continues " But, but, What were you afraid of Dr. Abhimanyu Modi?" That something bad had happened to me ?" she challenges. " If something bad had to happen   to me were you worried....." , she pauses deliberately, "were you worried you'll lose your punching bag ?" Abhi loosens his grip on her arms.   Nikki continues "That's your fear right. For you I am only a means to let out all your anger and frustrations. Jab dekho mujhe zaleel karte ho, gussa karte ho !"   Angry tears well up her eyes. Abhi begins to soften. As he tries reaching out to her,   he says softly "Nikki Main, Main" however, Nikki doesn't allow him to continue.     With pain in her eyes she says "kab tak Abhi, kab tak tum mujhse gussa rahoge, kya karun main ke tumhara naarazgi kum ho jaye.. sab kuch kar chuki hoon, baar baar maafi bhi maang chuki hoon, aur kya chahte ho?" Abhi tries butting in between with "Nikki Nikki" as he continues reaching for her but she keeps retracing her steps backwards. " Ab bardasht nahin hota. mujhpe gussa karke tumhara gussa, tumhara dard, kam ho jaate hai kya ? aisa hai toh tum kyun khush nahin lag raho ho. . Main hamesha tum ko khush dekhna chahti hoon. Kya karun jo tum khush raho.    Chaho jitna bhi gussa karo mere saath, kam se kam tum toh khush raho !"    Her back touches the door. She turns and tries to open the door wanting to escape.   However,   Abhi's arm comes over her and he pushes the door shut even before she can open it.

Nikki can feel Abhi bending over her. Her heart beating rapidly. With the other hand, Abhi slowly caresses her arm and whispers into her ear. "I am sorry, I am really very sorry". Nikki feels she is loosing control of herself and is giving in to him. Burying his face in her neck he continues " I used my anger to let out all my frustrations, my fears, my insecurities. I know I hurt you a lot. I am really sorry"   Slowly he turns her towards him. Nikki refuses to look at him. He lifts up her face with his finger and says "Please forgive me" He wipes the tears from her eyes and says "If something had happened to you today, I would have died. He closes his eyes as the sight of Nikki coming in front of his car flashes before him.   Nikki contorts her face in mock anger and says "yeah that is why you were yelling at me. Here I was so worried for you and inspite of being afraid of the dark, I went in search of you and ...." Abhi smiles at her futile attempts to stay angry with him. He asks "Yeah Why ?" Why did you do that"   Surprised by the change in his tone Nikki looks at him and sees a glint of mischief in his eyes...... Anger having left her she looks up at him and says "Because I hate you !" Abhi smiles again.    He pulls her closer to him and says "Chalo, some progress, kuch toh kaha tumne". Nikki too moves closer to him. Looking up into his face as he slowly bends his face over her she says "I hate you Abhimanyu Modi, You drive me crazy! I hate you.   Abhi looks down into her face and with a wry smile says "The feeling is oh so mutual Dr. Nikk-i-ta" They both smile and look into each others eyes. Their expressions changing from mischief to passion. As Abhi caresses her face, Nikki closes her eyes. Cradling her face in both his hands he bends down to kiss her.    Nikki wraps her arms around his neck and whispers "Abhi"   He responds with a "Hmmm"    "I love you......"   Nikki manages in between the onslaught of his kiss. Abhi lifts his head, looks into her eyes and taking a deep breath he says "I love you too"      Nikki says "I promise not to hurt you again. I won't trouble you anymore" Abhi smiles and says "Thats really going to be very difficult for you to do, so don't tax yourself" Nikki playfully punches him on the chest and says "Are you teasing me ?" Abhi laughs and with a naughty gleam in his eyes says "haan".   She smiles and puts her head on his chest as he wraps his arms around her. Lost in his embrace, Nikki says "I am so happy I can scream and tell the world I l love you. Abhi stiffens a bit. Nikki senses it and says "I know my not saying anything that night caused you a lot of pain. I owe you an apology that too in front of everyone. I'll tell all my friends what you really mean to me. Abhi gives her an understanding look and says "Don't bother ! It doesn't matter any more. All I need in life is you and the assurance of your love. Now that I have it, nothing else really matters. Things will automatically fall in place. Besides"   he pauses and then looking down at her with mischievous dancing eyes   says "lets   keep them all guessing..... tab tak chup chup ke milne ka luft hum utayenge" Nikki blushes as he takes her back into his arms...

The darkness has gone........ A new dawn has begun....

CONCLUDED

Michelle

Edited by mich09 - 14 years ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ivy and Priyanka Scene No.11 is awesome thank for writing such sweet confession for AN.I Just Love it I hope we can see something like that soon on screen.😊
silentangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey mich all 4 scenes r soooo cuteeeeeeeeeee]
do continu soon