Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arjuna uvcha
pasymi devams tava deva dehe
sarvams tath bhut-vishesha-sanghan
brahmanam isam kamalasena-stham
rishims cha sarvan uragams cha divyan
Originally posted by: _Lalitha Janaki_
The Devtas are Lord Indra, Vayu, Agni, etc. Lord Vishnu is not a 'devta'. He is part of the Trimurti
Originally posted by: Chen2chic
I too have the same opinion as Lalitha, Devtas are the demigods like Indra, Vayu etc......
My only argument is that just because the word devta can be used for Vishnu also, we cannot claim that the BG verse according to which devtas are seen in Krishna includes Vishnu also among those devtas because we have to see the context to know correct meaning of a word.
Originally posted by: ananyacool
Akhl, I was replying that verse, wrt the posts of Lalitha and Chen2 di; their reply to the verse:
Here I assume, that they made a generalizrd statement that Vishnu is not a devta but a part of Trimurti.I agree, in the verse: pasyami devams...we cannot say that Arjuna saw Vishnu along with other devtas, if he had seen he'd mention it explicitly just as he mentioned Brahma seated on lotus.Hope my point is clear now.