Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainabay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Cricmaniac

i dont think its unfair in that sense.. naturally someone is always more qualified or experienced than the others.. i mean in a cricket tournament for example u cannot say tt its "not fair" if one of the teams taking part is the worlds best(or most experienced) rite?? at the end of the day, a competition is a competition..

yupp, tho they cld have stated clearly tt its a competition for non-dancers or newcomers or sthing, then it wld be unfair for kashmira and her partner to take part..

this is just my opinion, no offense meant at allšŸ„°

well yea it kinda is unfair
ok say u won this show
and then u were called on the show again
it would be infair to the other contestants cause they noe youll win

they were on soo many shows
which they alomst 1
so its possible theyl win this 1

Rock Forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Cricmaniac

i dont think its unfair in that sense.. naturally someone is always more qualified or experienced than the others.. i mean in a cricket tournament for example u cannot say tt its "not fair" if one of the teams taking part is the worlds best(or most experienced) rite?? at the end of the day, a competition is a competition..

yupp, tho they cld have stated clearly tt its a competition for non-dancers or newcomers or sthing, then it wld be unfair for kashmira and her partner to take part..

this is just my opinion, no offense meant at allšŸ„°

You cannot compare this with Cricket. That is a professional sport. Any amateur cannot go an compete against a professional team.

This show is not a professional dance competition. It is a reality show. Everyone should have a fair chance. Kashmeera and Krishna should not be on the show. They have them there just to get the TRP's higher. Kashmeera is not as entertaining as Rakhi Sawant
zainabay thumbnail
i didnt say cricket
if u read it i said the show= ]
and yea this show isnt professional
and kashmira is professional so idk y she has to be in it

i said what i ahd to= ]
Mitu1228 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry, but dont think that its unfair, cause others from this show have been in dance shows other then this, so it it really matters that this two are in the show the other couples that have been in dance shows shouldnt be here either. Sorry, but just wat goin 2 say. Kk.
moon_2016 thumbnail
I feel that the judges are biased towards kashmeera and krishna.They dont deserve the high scores--9s!! Seems like Kashmeera is Mahesh Bhatts favorite.I end up fast forwarding most of their dances!!
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont like their pair Kashmeera n krishna . too much drama every time and krishna acting jealous ewww Dead I just dont watch when they are there
tsamhita thumbnail
sorry i think its unfair! they shouldn't be in this show...i mean whats the use of the other contestants participationg when it is near certain that KK will win? expecially with no audience vote, KK have90% chances of winning! they have already won one title...what are they trying to do? dominate reality shows? lol
(no offence to KK fans...they are kind of sweet)
zainabay thumbnail

Originally posted by: tsamhita

sorry i think its unfair! they shouldn't be in this show...i mean whats the use of the other contestants participationg when it is near certain that KK will win? expecially with no audience vote, KK have90% chances of winning! they have already won one title...what are they trying to do? dominate reality shows? lol

(no offence to KK fans...they are kind of sweet)

ily
lol
that is soo true= ]
naj7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes. i agree with Cricmaniac....they makers of the show just wanted competition and alos increase its TRP...  bcoz of KK the TRP will b good for the show.... watever said and done.. they r a treat to watch on screen.. so wat the hech .. just njoy.. Thumbs%20Up