Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhy thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I was soo happy shekar came up on stage nd said dt he will sing for dem nd according to him harshit was da best singer on da show which is so true.. no matter u really dont need super star title to prove ur talent πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ur amazing nd im soo proud to be ur fan.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

may success always touch ur feet πŸ‘ πŸ‘ inshallah πŸ˜› u already achieved a lot in few days...now ur all set to shine in muzic industry as u got grt playback offers πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
i def wanted harshit to winnn...but its sad he dint...well he ll go long way he was and is the best of all and i know he ll shineeeeeeeeeeee all the best harshit u rock and all our best wishes r with uu..... 😳
ght1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhy

I was soo happy shekar came up on stage nd said dt he will sing for dem nd according to him harshit was da best singer on da show which is so true.. no matter u really dont need super star title to prove ur talent πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ur amazing nd im soo proud to be ur fan.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

may success always touch ur feet πŸ‘ πŸ‘ inshallah πŸ˜› u already achieved a lot in few days...now ur all set to shine in muzic industry as u got grt playback offers πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Harshit, this was 1st time me and family hear ur singing n their wasn't a doubt tht u will win. it was another thing show was rigged n Rahul was shown as winner since Vineet's elimination. It was really upsetting to c u like this in Finale but we agree to wat u said-no reality shows they r not gud for ppl who play fair and I m glad u walked out of Finale-it was best thing 2 do! may u always recieve success and achieve a lot in life. u really deserve it buddy😊!
3 cheers for HarshitπŸ‘
dhwani_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajnaa

yaar guys i felt so bad for harshit

for first time he really looed like he had that junoon to become superstar and the way he said he'll never to reality shows again....*sigh*

harshit...im with you...dont do reality shows...

you dont belong here....you belong in studios...awing us with that great voice of urs...

all harshit and non harshit fans please do give your final words to harshit here...

whether he deserved to be superstar or not i dont know but man...he is a great singer..and harshit please dont lose heart...

this space is for all those who think harshit can make it..

muuuuuuuaaaahhhhhhh harshitttttttt

i agree
karunya_forever thumbnail
HARSHIT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!1

he deserved to win!

all our wishes are wid u harshit.... u r the best.... !!!!!!!!!!!

v all love u. may u achieve ur all goals!

and harshit shud not feel depressed becz he didnt win hez already a winner.... πŸ‘
scorpion2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
way to go Harshit! gud u left the sets i wish u also removed that star-like badge n given it tomayb Mandira 😑
reddycheddy thumbnail
Hi Harisit,

You deserved to be the Winner for Star voice of India and you were really superb on the Finale the dancing and singing was very good.

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Harshit is AWESOME!

Haven't watched this show, but finally saw the SVOI finals on Sunday, and Harshit really deserved to win!
scorpion2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He deserved to VOi as much he deserved this one