sajnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

yaar guys i felt so bad for harshit

for first time he really looed like he had that junoon to become superstar and the way he said he'll never to reality shows again....*sigh*

harshit...im with you...dont do reality shows...

you dont belong here....you belong in studios...awing us with that great voice of urs...

all harshit and non harshit fans please do give your final words to harshit here...

whether he deserved to be superstar or not i dont know but man...he is a great singer..and harshit please dont lose heart...

this space is for all those who think harshit can make it..

muuuuuuuaaaahhhhhhh harshitttttttt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuradha thumbnail
He definitely deserves a huge round of applause 👏 👏 Im sure he will do very well as he has a powerful voice.. Though his voice resembles many other singers, he definitely has a stand of his own.. I really hope he smiles.. 😊
sajnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
come on guys
be a sport

im actually an abhi fan myself but stil yaar
he needs a round of applause as anuradha said
pyaridilwalino1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree! I think Harshit did a Fabulous job! Every song of his was A FOR AMAZING! He never gave a bad performance...always consistent. He will truly make it big I'm sure! 👏

Shweta
cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwwwwwwwww i feel so bad i wanted him to be on the first place but still he defenitly deserve a big applause for his effort 👏
ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am sure Harshit will achieve his goals soon in the future 😃
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
harshit rocks..i wanted him or abhijit to win..but anyways i think he actually shud not do reality shows now...now these guys shud do playback singing..i really wanna listen to songs sung by them in movies
scorpion2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yeah Harshit! u r my superstar c u at the audio launch of Raaz 2 .... the only champion who got the most 30z n also has the most 30s n he got the most 10z like 22 luv u harshit 👏 👏👏

ta33 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kingly Anu

and hopefully the goal will not be winning another star reality show

Hopefully. He even said he won't be doing shows anymore.
sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harshit is a very good singer and totally deserved to be a superstar. It was sad to see him loosing . I wish him all the best for future. I'm sure he will get alot of singing offers.