Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
Went to see it on Saturday!

I went in not expecting too much, just wanting to be entertained for a few hours and it's exactly what i got and more! As well, i personally connected with the story, it was my favourite fairytale my grandma used to tell me when i was young

Everyone knows the story so i wont go into detail with that. Kunal did an awesome job with it though i think, i was never bored, every scene was handled very well.

Performances by everyone were great!

Saif was awesome, i hated his hair haha but this one time where he wakes up and his hair isnt gelled back, he looked hot!

Rani was GEETA, through and through! I can't think of any other actress, except maybe Kajol, who would have done justice to the role. She gives off a motherly aura, tooo cute, i just adoreddd her! And she looked STUNNNINGGG in Bulbula! She was glowing!

Amisha looked gorgeous! I didnt really think to much of her role but she looked stunning!

Rishi was TOOO cute, he had a short role but he was just too huggable haha

The kids definately stole the show, they were awesome awesome awesome! You end up loving them all as you get to know about their past and their problems. They did an outstanding job!

Songs were AWESOME! I think this is one of the movies where watching it makes you feel like listening to the music! I've been listening to Bulbula, Nihaal Ho Gaye and Pyaar Ke Liye the whole day haha. They were shot really well, i loved Nihaal Ho Gaye haha UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! Lazy Lamhe was....INTENSE haha i was a bit iffy with it, and some lady behind us told her husband to close his eyes Let's just say, it was HOT

Saif and Rani NEED to do another movie together, which focusses on JUST them! I was disappointed with their rushed love story. I adore these two together, they were great in Nihaal but i wish their story had more scope, i wouldnt have minded sitting for another 20 minutes if there was more to their prem kahaani.

Overall, i LOVED it! It was like sitting in a Disney ride for 2 and a half hours. It brings out the kid in you for sure and it's a feel good type of movie. Not everyone will like it because of the excessive childishness to it, but i think Kunal's done a great job! Not masterpiece cinema, but simple and fun! Give it a chance and dont forget to take the kids!
cutykoo20 thumbnail
god when i see this movie 😭 😭 😭
sandy11 thumbnail
well according to me what the movie lack is LOGIC!!! if u r a person who dont go for movies for stories then i'd ask you not to waste your money watching it. it doesn't have a decent story. i expected a great movie from Kunal kohli after humtum and fanaa..but sorry to say it was very big disappointment.. in the movie everyone seems to be stupid not to SEE the magic done by RANI's angel role. the kids are around 10yrs in the movie and i dont think so the kids of today are so stupid not to think about these magic. they seem to be accepting everything. but i must say that the kids had done a great job in the movie. especialy the small sardar one.. he is too good. 👏 👏 rani and saif were not upto the mark. rani's acting was too bad.. i thought she could handle comedy well. anyways,..itz ma view about the movie..i would recommend u not to waste money on this crap movie..wait 4 the weekend..! 😊
cutykoo20 thumbnail
Midweek: 'Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic' 3-day nett: Rs. 10.3 cr.

Film Cast Plusses Minusses Verdict

Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji, Rishi Kapoor An interesting plot well executed, with fine performances

Tends to drag at places

Picked up after a slow start at multiplexes. Single screens are weak. 1st 3-day nett is approx. Rs. 10.3 crores, while 'Chak De India' 1st 3-day nett was approx. Rs. 10.2 crores

http://www.indiafm.com/trade/top5/463.html