Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I had to gif these how couldn't i.. this pretty much is one of the most defining moments & peak of the series for me,, MANNN RICHAAAAAAsmiley27smiley27smiley31as we keep saying she was Absolute Magic on screen. smiley42madhuri would say MAAR DAALA. If anyone lived upto her leagacy in mujra in recent times it is RICHA for this

Oh these are so GORGEOUS smiley27smiley32......so glad you gif-ed this dance....it absolutely deserves it! 

AreYaar thumbnail

Ridiculous  just absolutly ridiculoussmiley21 it had to come.down to this to extend for lame nonsense side tracks that nobody is intrested in pickle 3 weeks se saath main hain bhi nahi  and ab yeh..sorry not sorry freeha is at the right here and has been from the past few weeks.she ain't  your punching bag  but then she better not go back.to her useless Maha fasaadi and annoying family either . Gonna skip just like I did this week caz looked shit when skimming

https://youtu.be/LJWhWnvQQ3A?si=7jgiL2RQSW_4qc8b

Sad that now there is no difference between  farhaad  and woh shahzain..๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ kis muh se behan ke liye ladega ab yeh๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ a big  F. U TO  farhaad

Bhai yeh kya bakwaas hai ab.....so ab random domestic violence bhi ho gaya? I guess they will try to show ki he pushed her accidentally in anger but end result toh wohi ho gaya na that she's hurt.....anyways unlike Farhad ki loser behen, she instantly walked out the moment she got hit the first time....woh dusri madam toh is going along with daily abuse. 

Yeh baaki ka show toh ab previews ke through hi dekh paungi main....lol kya se kya bana diya. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Ok so this is what i was talking aboutsmiley36 So hania did made it apparent that she didn't like how fighter was Kinda Plagiarized in everything and she did posted about respecting someone's work and that she is disappointed in some bollywood stars smiley36 (HR and DP) which i thought was for the extreme  dialogues . but  i did enjoy the film anyway.. SO yeah when hania made that post people did support her and back her and Sid anand did posted a sarcastic  emoji to her  post bla bla anyway but then i didn't get it lol now i do caz this again showed up on my feed thanks to JEJsmiley36 and BHAI sach mainsmiley37 6 saal baad they legit lifted almost everything .. now i know there is only so much variation that can happen in an Airforce film yet am not talking about dushmani and all which still in this trailer is not at all as aggressive as fighter.. but Look at the  fights the cgi the locations aur toh aur yahan bhi bonding ke liye they decide to go on a snowy mountain bla bla and picnic and everything almost 100% copy pasted hai and Hadh hai ke hania and Hamza's characters  have same bonding interests here too like the bikessmiley36 matlab it almost sounded way tooo too eery here i know sid would say topgun main bhi tha haha but YKWIMsmiley36.. lmao HAmza played hrithik before hrithik lol.. even in the songs so much of the Framing the visuals are so alike and that is where the disrespect kinda comes in... heck even Anil's look seems kaafi inspired from asif's Here haha anyway. i haven't seen this nor do i plan too caz i don't like half the people in here and don't like hamza ka clean shaven look nope but trailer main hi pata chal gaya how much *inspired* sid anand was.. waise bhi he is known to  plagiarize from here there not the first time but have to say impressed with cgi work here caz it is in 1/3th of the budget main kia hua of the bollywood film and it is decent if not the best

the characters itself seems to have too much of the same kind of story as fighter independently too which is what got my eyebrows raised caz agaain as i said so much variation can be in the force thing.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ2Fm-4CR5k&pp=ygUacGFyd2FheiBoYWkganVub29uIHRyYWlsZXI%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1NUPOgaHfs&pp=ygUYcGFyd2FheiBoYWkganVub29uIHNvbmdz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98eipNsXLw0&pp=ygUYcGFyd2FheiBoYWkganVub29uIHNvbmdz

RANT OVER  Honestly don't care much but  just had to get it out of systemsmiley36

Back to JEJsmiley37smiley27 Caz can't get enough smiley42

Ok, so I watched the trailer and LOL meri hassi chhut gayi seeing clean shaven Hamzasmiley36....mujhe koi direct copy toh nahin lagaa itna bhi but yeah woh elements toh saare same hi hote hain on any movies made on armed forces of any country.....ek daredevil hota hai, team bonding hoti hai, ek ladki hoti hai who is underestimated by the chauvinist guys on the team blah blah and phir fighter jet sequences....location ka same lagna is cuz ab kya karein when dono countries mein same hi snow covered area hai to do training exercises smiley36.....landscape toh nahin badal sakte na. 

Yahaan toh kuch love triangle jaisa lag raha tha with Hania ki bonding with that other guy also.....Fighter mein toh alag angle tha Deepika ka with only Hrithik and him having the baggage of his dead fiancee. Also DP was shown as a captain of her unit while Hania looks like a trainee in this.... Baaki side characters ka equation bhi same nahin laga mujhe....like who were supposed to be the parallel for KSG-Sanjeeda ki story? I didn't see that exactly.....all the random shaadi mein song/dance stuff in this wasn't there in Fighter....they kept it all more work focused and shaadiyon wala angle nahin laaye. Also mujhe toh action sequences same nahin lage.....plane maneuvers ka direct copying jaisa nahin lagaa.

I'm not saying Sid probably doesn't lift stuff from here or there like many Bollywood directors but mujhe ismein itna kuch direct copying laga nahin to start crying about disappointment with Bolly actors blah blah....lol bhai pakadna hai toh writer ko pakdo....why dragging HR and DP in this? Unhonein likhi kya script? I don't get why Pak industry mein ek taraf Bollywood se itna obsession bhi rakhna hai ki wohi saare fav actors hain and then do second mein WE ARE DISAPPOINTED ka rona shurusmiley36.....toh phir aur actors dhoond lo na to find content for your dance reels, Hania jismiley36

And budget ki baat pe funny lag raha hai ki har industry ko apna low budget pe VFX execute karne ka ghamand karna hota hai.....Sid was proud that they did it at much lower cost than Hollywood toh ab Pak waale are feeling proud ki Bollywood se bhi less budget mein VFX kar liyasmiley36

Edited by AreYaar - 24 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Also how exactly was Hamza playing Hrithik before Hrithik in this? smiley36

There was nothing happy go lucky about HR ka character in Fighter....there was a sober quality to him despite having the arrogance and cockiness about his skills as a pilot....but otherwise he was clearly someone dealing with pain and baggage....but Hamza toh just seems bindaas typical hero type character in this....so again, what copy Hania ji? And Hania kis angle se Deepika jaisi lag rahi hai? Deepika ke character ka equation with Hrithik also was differently done in this with the way she was coaxing him out of his shell....while in this trailer toh Hamza seems to be the one pursuing Hania. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Bhai yeh kya bakwaas hai ab.....so ab random domestic violence bhi ho gaya? I guess they will try to show ki he pushed her accidentally in anger but end result toh wohi ho gaya na that she's hurt.....anyways unlike Farhad ki loser behen, she instantly walked out the moment she got hit the first time....woh dusri madam toh is going along with daily abuse. 

Yeh baaki ka show toh ab previews ke through hi dekh paungi main....lol kya se kya bana diya. 

Exactly! and that too when her argument seems extremely valid.. aap biwi ko ek apartment main band karke khud jaake bhaith gaye ho apni maa ke ghar call HER the pareshani of your family in your meltdown when She legit has been the most accomodating in all this not even questionign once ke kya yeh sahi hai giving you full space and time to cope with your loss has been with you forever ( ok minus the day your dad died but that too you stopped her) uske baad you do this.. i get it ke her family vale kisi na kisi tarah do end up giving complex to him unknowingly now like her phupi gave her money as that rubbed him the wrong way caz yeah yeh insecurities toh ab farhaad ne khud paali hui hain internal hain and usko sab lagte hain usko neecha dikhate huye and he can't handle anything toh har waqt he goes into this whole main kisi ko khush nahi rakh saka zone caz he is now carrying the guilt of not being there for his dad too and unse bina koi baat ke sab khatam ho jaana pehle toh granted le lia but ab samjh aaya ke kitni zimmedariyon se aise hi bhaag gaya tha but how is it fair on her.. ghussa frustration meltdown kuch bhi she didn't deserve this and uske baad aapka peeche bhagna doesn't do any favor to you.. 

good on freeya bas bohat seh lia usne bhi chup karke ab and try kar lia to adjust and lol woh loser behan toh amma toh amma se seekh ke aayi hai na again ek dum pointless hai the way they are dealign with things since yakoob ka death  in every matter caz again woh amma ka sudden flip ab toh she has no yakoob either but random demands of leave her don't meet her biwi se baat bhi na karo mere pallu se chippak ke raho when they can all live togetehr happily now as was their own idea and they were wiling to do so before kuch bhi nahi badla but no ab random  paagal maa ban jao . woh behan being stupid too roz pitte gi but apne aapko empower nahi karegi behan laat maarke aa ja na you have no presure either ab toh jaydaad bhi abba sari tere naam kar gaye toh financial dependence bhi nahi hai. pyar toh kahi tha hi nahi but nahi bas random feel sorry for me ke liye roz wohi repeated maar khayegi and then be like main mahaan thi  mehh

frankly it is such a boring show now dil hi nahi karta poora epi bhaitne ka  kiske liye bhaith ke dekhein woh loser saqib and uski biwi ke dramon ke liye nahhh sorry 

This does look good.....yes aajkal biopics ka overload hai but I would want to check this out for Kabir Khan also....he has a way of adding heart in a film. 83 is still among my all time favs to watch. 

And Kartik seems to have pushed himself hard for this one beyond his usual type of roles. 

yeah karthik ke liye bohat bada oppurtunity hai and he seems to have given it his all let's hope it ends up paying off for him too  i do like kabir's films too 

Chalo I'm back now so will reply dheere dheere to all your gushing waale postssmiley36.

Word to all you said about why this scene was so special....the way the convos between them were shown so organically....the twinkle in both their eyes as they look at each other....you can see the fondness growing and how they are so drawn to each other's personalities and thought processes....the respect and admiration they feel for each other is shown in such a classy way....yes, that in the flow moment where Shehram holds her hand to stop her from going out in the rain for her diyas but then immediately pulling back and neither of them letting the awkwardness linger. 

The whole idea of Mahnoor introducing him to her fav. diya painting hobby and in the process adding both light and color to his life....baaton baaton mein kaise woh nazm bhi nikal aayi and nickname bhi de diya....initially I thought yeh Jaan e Jahaan will sound so cheesy as a nickname but the way they justified it with Shehram giving full reason for why jaan and why jahaansmiley36....it all comes full circle so beautifully in the later scene also when he imagines Mahnoor coming to his room in the bridal getup and then later on in the confession scene also. now how moving was that .. the way she would lagao that dia close to her or hug the bangles  close to her heart when in dilemma .. the way she patkhoes that dia in her drawer while  being so overwhelmed by that beizzati and not being able to get a grip still while she was supposedly putting it aside  and is angry at shehram too she just couldn't be rough with it then too  she picks it up so aggressively but then just shoves in her drawer as if taking her ghussa out on it considering it sheharam . girl ghuuse main pehle was reacting all in her burst of ghussa too ke shehram ne nahi bola kuch when he wasn't even there but then how she she calms down that was something so pleasant too ke pehle dil ke haaton and woh jo ek haq tha  expectation tha caz of  woh bas itna strong Bond  that  would be anyone's reaction but then she uses her dimaag and goes nahi uska kya kasoor really and woh bhi itne tehzeeb se was tryign to constantl be on the case ky kyon gayi aap kahan hai talk to me giving her space yet not being able to actually stay far to aww. 

Poetry ka toh kya hi kehna.. Man Itna Poigant bits hain na esp when it he completes the nazam the way you feel the depth of that love in it  words can;t do justice to it atleast mere se toh na ho paayega justice to that plethora od emotions it walks you thru in that moment.. bade time baad we got Shayari but Proper shayari not your wanna bee Tik tok type shayari that sounds khokli and just so pretentious all the time and jiska mazaak bana dia gaya hai in most shows.. yahan it was truly how it is meant to be usme bhi bakwaas nahi bhari both the times both the poems are just sooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL and Magical Even if the first time i his iamgination it is mostly his desires the 2nd one is more proper shayari that he writes in his diary and goes ab toh complete kar di.. again usme bhi kitna hi weight tha in her being yeah i do want the other person to complete it and he does and we know ok this guy is in love and then later on how she is a a walking corpse having no khwahish or desires just breathing the flip was done soooooo Nicely too  of how they are Literally the oxygen for each other before he was that zombie and then she became one it was only him that gave her that zinda hone ka ehsaas  even before she met him too in akrachi she was still unhappy initiallya nd was going thru the motions .. yeah we talk about shehram ka getting out of the dark first caz his was more on hte face but it was actually running side by side of how they fit

After ages a show and a story that got the conversational build up so right....especially in today's times of doing everything half-baked and rushed.  True!! and The success shows what audience wants it came slow and steady for this it wasn't the instant viral hit but now look at it they have their own tale to tell everyone got involved and actually ended up loving it caz audience wants more of this too then the same bakwaas ya trying to be hit by creating random paid pr Hype.. This one is for the Books truly something to hold so close to one's heart caz ek toh they have shown every darn shade of saath and Pyar ke different stages and that too a true victory with not once Disappointing with anyone *fingers crossed the last would be worth it too* 

i do have certain things that i want to talk about her characters too about why this is  so special and standout but that will just do in an overall conclusive post haha

The charming thing about Shehram in this phase was the way he was both hesitant as well as confident by turns in front of Mahnoor....lol kabhi kabhi ek baat bilkul confidence se bol deta tha usko to tease her like with this peeth peechhe taareef thing....but then he would hesitate to give her the bangles also....and the moment she would accept something from him, his eyes would light up.....haha.....and Mahnoor constantly conveying her admiration for him with heartfelt statements to reinforce his confidence in himself jo abhi abhi khulna hi shuru hua tha....woh ek unsaid si baat thi that she felt the compulsion to keep doing this cuz she'd seen him at his lowest and never wanted him to slide back to that.

yehi chilvalry and sharafat toh aaj kal ek dum missing ho gayi hai sigh aaj kal alpha beta and paa lene ko hi heroism samjha jaata hai when this is what ACTUAL heroism is.. usme logon  ko jeet and bahaduri dikhti hai when it is nothing but buzzdili..

auron ka pata nahi humari type toh yehi hai a guy who knows where to draw the line everySINGLE time and not peeto dhindhora of how mahaan he is.. who never jitaooes anything and never even considers him koi mahaan cheez even with the contastnt reminders and every time is like hmm me ok whatever..smiley36 unliek jo saale ek ittu sa kuch karke bhis aari zindagi sunate hi rehte hain and soc alled "heroes" bhi..

@bold haina!! itna heartwarmign hota tha tha when he would put a ? and doubt wala statement in remark to her tareef ya kuch when he would step back after showing his true emotion and she would encurage and be like nahi it was ok .. his contant meri koi baat aapko buri toh nahi lagi.. bhai lag hi nahi sakti caz uske liye karni padti hai and aapse toh koi buri baat hui nahi aap main bure wala koi bone tha hi nahi.. matlab This is the guy who would even say Mujhe Takleef Hoti Hai in the most shareef way bas thoda sa sakhti se smiley36but it hits where it is supposed too..  more on that later.. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Not really keeping up with this season but this randomly showed up in my feed and it is so soothing  really stays in your head

https://youtu.be/7rAeOw_9DcA?si=FrKWdjCHK5VwNzOK

Oh I missed this post earlier.....lovely song yaar....thanks for sharing! Such a soothing, beautiful voice this singer has....I feel like I've heard it before in some other song but can't place it....

AreYaar thumbnail

i do have certain things that i want to talk about her characters too about why this is  so special and standout but that will just do in an overall conclusive post haha

I have more to say on Mahnoor too but I wanted to gather my thoughts dhang se and post.....lol like after ages, an FL who got dignity and self-respect actually right....wasn't doing bakwaas entitlement in the name of "strength".....if Shehram restored the dignity and honor of what an ML should actually be, Mahnoor did the same for what FLs should actually be in today's eras of dumbass half-baked FLs that cater to the faux feminism crowd....the only FL I can think of in recent times where even as she was being rude to the ML, you could TOTALLY see where she was coming from and it wasn't PERFORMATIVE.....they carried her pain and struggle in parallel about how she was trying to harden her heart against Shehram and push him away....hurting him so badly many times but you could clearly see it corroding her inside too.....the way she was daily becoming a zombie going through the motions...those little moments when tears would involuntarily fall from her eyes and she would try to hide them from her students....and her students sensing that palpable sadness in her and just trying to hug her....aww man, ek ek cheez ekdum dil se connect huismiley27

Haha maine socha tha thoda aur soch ke post karungi but yeh flow mein hi nikal aaya.....haha so much to gush about them as individuals and their every interaction 

Edited by AreYaar - 23 days ago