Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Simiyy

I completely agree with you! I was reading peoples comments on twitter and its actually disgusting to see people's comments on Sahiba. Some people are saying she deserves it etc. She went through so much when she was married to Angad and people are forgetting that! 

I feel like the PH are misogynist.

The way they brushed Keerats molestation under the carpet was also disgusting. No wonder the actress quit the show. 

They could have done so much with the show but have failed to do so. I don't think it will last long! 

I hate Diljeets acting 😒🤮🤮

I mean the reason the show is the way it is , because there is a genuine belief that unrepentant domestic abusers can be good fathers. Prachi was too progressive for the ph, she called out all the times her character was poorly written but I remember this specific tid bit, people said she should have fought back because she was a wrestler and she made it clear that not every strong woman fights back, they often freeze when a person they trust tries to assault them. All off screen drama aside, she had good read of character. Both her and Jatin, Jatin also did not justify in any way when his character took a negative turn, he was animated in his ivs but very clear that his character is not someone to look upto.

The ph tried very hard to throw Prachi under the bus claiming she did not get ratings, well look what is happening now. Ultimately it is the ph who failed the other actors. The og Gaatchora showed all 3 love stories and still comfortably continued till the lead actress quit show. Even after her quitting they pushed on for another 200 episodes. 

The ph will do everything except take feedback from people who do not have mindset of a raging misogynist.

Edited by hellodona - 13 days ago
fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

I mean the reason the show is the way it is , because there is a genuine belief that unrepentant domestic abusers can be good fathers. Prachi was too progressive for the ph, she called out all the times her character was poorly written but I remember this specific tid bit, people said she should have fought back because she was a wrestler and she made it clear that not every strong woman fights back, they often freeze when a person they trust tries to assault them. All off screen drama aside, she had good read of character. Both her and Jatin, Jatin also did not justify in any way when his character took a negative turn, he was animated in his ivs but very clear that his character is not someone to look upto.

The ph tried very hard to throw Prachi under the bus claiming she did not get ratings, well look what is happening now. Ultimately it is the ph who failed the other actors. The og Gaatchora showed all 3 love stories and still comfortably continued till the lead actress quit show. Even after her quitting they pushed on for another 200 episodes. 

The ph will do everything except take feedback from people who do not have mindset of a raging misogynist.

The PH failed Veerat. I will SAY IT, AND I WILL SAY IT LOUD AND CLEAR...

MY VEERAT NEVER FAILED as a Ship..

I am soooo happy Jatin and Prachi left.

Imagine what they could have done if they had stayed until now? They would have made Veer marry Seerat, or had him successfully rape Keerat, or assault Sahiba. Veerat was already way beyond damage.

Veerat as a ship should have been on Hotstar Originals, not on ITV. The same goes for Serry.

Because there was never a balance between any of the ship .... Serry is a different ship ....and 

Yes , I m still salty how Veerat ended. 

Coming to the episode.. 

Seeing today's episode was pure disgusting. Daljeet lusting after Sahiba in front of everyone and no one says anything. 

Just imagine how shameful those writers are...

I wish someone slaps those PH FOR WRITING SUCH SCENES...... 🙏🙏🙏🙏

fantasy1000a thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where is Daljeet's sister ??

Damn sooo many characters 😐😐

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Team Garry

Dalji was so good in acting he played he role so well 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Aaj ka episode.....

Jinhe manbir ki beizzati dekhni hai ...woh Aaj ke episode mein hai ....thodi sahi but hai ....

Precap ...angad nashe mein  gun liye hue hai ....diljeet ko nhi chhodunga bol rha hai 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Sahiba ke itne harrassment ke baad bhi .. writer is trying to show diljeet victim haismiley39

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Sahiba ke itne harrassment ke baad bhi .. writer is trying to show diljeet victim haismiley39

yeh diljeet leechad banne se pehle victim tha ,but ab victim nahi hai

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail

Team Neutral

Originally posted by: Krish58

yeh diljeet leechad banne se pehle victim tha ,but ab victim nahi hai

but in today's epi writer clearly wants to portray him as victim .. flashback scenes the to justify his behaviour...sahiba ko harassment na karta toh samjh aata....ab toh forced lag rha hai ...p.s. mujhe toh is show mein kisi ke liye bura nhi lagta ...koi connection feel hi nhi hota 

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

but in today's epi writer clearly wants to portray him as victim .. flashback scenes the to justify his behaviour...sahiba ko harassment na karta toh samjh aata....ab toh forced lag rha hai ...p.s. mujhe toh is show mein kisi ke liye bura nhi lagta ...koi connection feel hi nhi hota 

hein??sachi they showed  this??

mujeh bhi bura feel nahi hota koi bhi characters ke liye..I just feel pity for actors...

Waise bhi inlogo ke dusra show toh revamp hone wala hai..itne paise barbaad kar rahe hai toh yaha ek tmd ke liye dhang ka writer hi hire kar le

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

exactly! They are just dragging to glorify Diljit now. It’s become utterly pathetic. No character or storyline left.