KMTMG EDT #6 (Important Announcement ~ Pg 135) - Page 137

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Do we need that? We already have an EDT where we discuss things on a daily / episode basis. Why change things unnecessarily? 

But fine if others want it. 

Actually the DDT was what was prevailing in the earlier days, when there was no twitter, IG and other platforms. There used to be multiple threads by multiple people, hence Admins started EDTs to decongest the forums, now since traffic has thinned down, back to DDTs smiley36

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: flutterby

Actually the DDT was what was prevailing in the earlier days, when there was no twitter, IG and other platforms. There used to be multiple threads by multiple people, hence Admins started EDTs to decongest the forums, now since traffic has thinned down, back to DDTs smiley36

Oh.. yes.. I remember one of those was what made me aware about IF... was looking for something around BV on the net and stumbled on a DT. Each DT started with a WU i think. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 14 days ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rather another excuse unlocked. smiley37

But since its in the Americas, likely will be a morning affair. 

I also remembered Bigboss will also come smiley36

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah.. 

1) wait for the ep to upload on Zee5.

2) wait for the DT to be opened here. 

smiley37

idk.. doesn't work for me... sorry to whoever came up with the idea. 

Wait for DT to be opened??? smiley3 You can't post it yourself? 

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

No idea. smiley6

Annu. thumbnail

Seems like Virat's order was the only one 'Aai chi Kadhai' will ever get in its life. At least Aai chi kadhai looks empty.

smiley36 Growth of character.

Order from bhiwandi expense more then earning. 

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I am glad that team #Arjit janeja have always been happy with the serial from day one, whatever happens they are happy and giving high ratings of their own, never disappointed in whatever is shown, I envy them really smiley1

Annu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

But youtube and twitter was there before too.But i never came across DDT smiley24 There would be jodi thread and discussion thread on diff topics based on ep.

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I first only assumed Aai kadai was one day affair just to prove mistress housewife too can earn thats it. Whenever we have expectation from a plot they exploit it.  They are too weak in execution of tracks. 

Ammu inner side too felt whatever she is doing is not correct which is not wrong as she has past of two broken relationship and now she herself giving chance to society ladies to humiliate her by going ahead with this fake wedding grand rituals when they can easily move on from this situation. Now he is out of jail and her shifting to Bangalore would have solved the problem why to find real culprit when you will leave him / her unpunished.

Babita must have switched on the phone before placing it in her bag so Virat trace the phone in her bag. She just want Virat to know about it and stop this wedding since she thinks Ammu is blackmailing him to marry her for viral pic scandal where as here they are just faking marriage to catch the real culprit. This plan will backfire on her